Pages:
Author

Topic: US people are buying LTC while the other world is avoiding it - page 3. (Read 458 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

The highest for LTC was $300+. I don't understand the calculation for $1120 just because of purchasing power with a minimum of $10 for each user.

It won't happen. Your prediction of about $119 per LTC is possible though.

Why is there a limit of $10 for buying LTC in kraken?

Yes. I remember I got LTC on bittrex as airdrop from them back 2017 and it's worth $300+ when I sold it during the bullrun, It's sort of free money.  As far as I know, the Chinese likes LTC and they are also investing more in it besides EOS.  When there is bullrun, its going to go more than its ATH for sure.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Even though LTC going up to $119 is very possible as it's only going to take a few green days from here, that's a really bad investment thesis. Just because everyone can buy $10 worth of LTC, it doesn't mean that they will.

LTC is pretty much just almost like a Bitcoin testnet anyway.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The highest for LTC was $300+. I don't understand the calculation for $1120 just because of purchasing power with a minimum of $10 for each user.

It won't happen. Your prediction of about $119 per LTC is possible though.
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
US people are buying LTC while the other world is avoiding it

There are 6 billion people around the world, just eliminate the people who do not use the internet then there are 1 billion people atlest who use the internet which means that 1 LTC is for 119 people. If only an individual has the purchasing power of $1, we can say that LTC will hit $119 at least to be divided equally among all of the people. But big exchanges like binance and kraken only allow to trade minimum of $10, let say that everyone has the purchasing power of $10 then LTC will hit $1190 in the future but when we don't know. So without any improvement in Litecoin network after paypal adoption, we may claim that LTC will hit at-least $119 per coin and it will never ever return back below to this level. If in case it happens then some whale will only be selling it.
Pages:
Jump to: