Pages:
Author

Topic: US Stock Crash and its effects on crypto assets - page 2. (Read 312 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 153
IMO, I think this incident might cause an increase in cryptocurrency investment but yet, we can't be fully certain. Some investors who knew about Cryptos might put their money in it even admits this dip but some might not want to, because of the fear of losing their fund as a result of what they encounter with stock. And as bitcoin, every stock investors should claim down as phase this will be over soon.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I have a feeling that it will increase it because I hear that people are selling their stocks and buying bitcoin.

At current levels converting stock value into Bitcoin value is quite a smart move, but I don't know how many people will actually end up doing so. In that regard, I am very curious to find out what your source is for people saying that they are selling stocks for Bitcoin. Institutions are the first entities to exit the market causing the price to tank hard (in stock market terms), where after that the the less smart money follows. I am more interested in finding out what institutions will do with the fresh liquid capital they have control over right now. Gold this year remained fairly strong value wise, where it even managed to increase very conservatively, and still maintains a plus for this year.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
It is a temporary crash and not just us all stock market is down,it is obvious crypto will show dip and second recent fud created an uproar of crypto ban but it is just obvious movement if you are in crypto from a long time.earlier china ban on crypto caused similar crash but we have seen what end of year was so this year will be excited then previous year as many countries are considering crypto as a tax generation asset for their economy and new partnership are approved.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Here is the news:
   US stocks suffered their worst fall in more than six years on Monday, erasing gains for the year and punishing investors who had bet on an extended period of market calm.
This is the reference:
https://www.ft.com/content/af1f8e4a-0a23-11e8-8eb7-42f857ea9f09

How do you think this will affect cryptocurrency prices? I have a feeling that it will increase it because I hear that people are selling their stocks and buying bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: