Pages:
Author

Topic: USA and USA dollar problem Biden government new Challenges - page 2. (Read 282 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
It seems that you are rarely up to date on news about top US businesses. Google, Youtube, MicroSoft, Tesla, ... are all tycoons in the financial world. they lead every company in the world because they get massive information from their users. America is still the greatest because it has so many powerful companies.
To keep the dollar price best or to call it another way that it doesn't over-inflate, I think just cutting taxes and stopping the trade war with China would be the best way. I don't think the US will legalize the drug trade bro Cheesy

Well im not Rarely up dated...
I just look the world how it is!!

They dont legalize drug trade yes.. But Let's look at the Escobar times... so the Escobar air plane pilot was dea agent.
So we have to look at the facts and Reality.
If they do some moves then they change the rest of the world the way they want and we have to be prepared for this.

Well, to be honest based on what I know about it, dollars now in US has no any back up, and as far as I know US dollar is not back up by gold anymore together with oil too. But if the new President now in US will be like Escobar, well let see what are the possible things will be happen in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
It seems that you are rarely up to date on news about top US businesses. Google, Youtube, MicroSoft, Tesla, ... are all tycoons in the financial world. they lead every company in the world because they get massive information from their users. America is still the greatest because it has so many powerful companies.
To keep the dollar price best or to call it another way that it doesn't over-inflate, I think just cutting taxes and stopping the trade war with China would be the best way. I don't think the US will legalize the drug trade bro Cheesy

Well im not Rarely up dated...
I just look the world how it is!!

They dont legalize drug trade yes.. But Let's look at the Escobar times... so the Escobar air plane pilot was dea agent.
So we have to look at the facts and Reality.
If they do some moves then they change the rest of the world the way they want and we have to be prepared for this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503

To Underwood world we all need to think logically it Helps Smiley
Think logically? but the first thing that comes from your suggestion is to sell illegal drugs? US now turning into Mexico? Lol, it doesn't make sense and I'm sure the US government will not in any shape or form deal with illegal drugs just to survived in this economic downturn. Oil has been in control of Arab nations ever since but US has it's own oil reserves as well. Cheap labor? No, US is not a third world country, again, with this, it's more of a backward idea.

Well but give other suggestuons world is real not some fairytale
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540

Think logically? but the first thing that comes from your suggestion is to sell illegal drugs? US now turning into Mexico? Lol, it doesn't make sense and I'm sure the US government will not in any shape or form deal with illegal drugs just to survived in this economic downturn. Oil has been in control of Arab nations ever since but US has it's own oil reserves as well. Cheap labor? No, US is not a third world country, again, with this, it's more of a backward idea.
USA need new thing to back up USA dollar.

Oil is taken by OPEC all Ready so USA have no power over oil anymore!

Now USA Can only go to in war but other countries will crush USA quick like tomato.

Here is the options for USA :

Start production,  First problem competation with China!!  No cheap Labour!!

Produce alot medications,  First problem Same like oil world reserves can be filled up fast and no actual need for medications such us covid vaccasines.

Start illegal drug business... Well this one can be Easy as USA army can Take over Columbia Mexico and peru Easy with one week.
Where to sell?  Well in Europe, uk,  and Canada.
Drug import export is possible and doeble only problem is how they clean the money if they can figure out this this is best option for them

More options?  I think there is not many

Aa there is one more use the Foreign diplomatic connections and make small conflcits Around the World like small wars and sell weapons to them.

Or make any Kind of problem in the world that world need to pay to USA and only USA can solve that.... Perhaps make more conflits in Europe that USA Will need to provide Protection racketeerimg Protection service.

Make USA cyber Security so whole world Will Buy Protection from FBI and USA Kind of cyber Security....

Allright not so many ideas... I think those are most possible ways to keep dollar demand strong enought.

But the biggrest money maker for USA can be only the oil and drugs.

Weapons not so much becouse even the armenian latest conflict dont Bring so much profit the weapons are not that expensive.

Pages:
Jump to: