Pages:
Author

Topic: USA attack to RUSSIA soon. - page 9. (Read 14222 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
June 13, 2015, 03:55:01 AM
After watching House of Cards season 3, I don't think that is possible  Grin

US can only make diplomatic and political moves to weaken Russia. But neither US nor Russia can afford a WAR at this time of economic crisis in world.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 12, 2015, 02:23:45 AM
I also wonder why Russia is still a member of WTO and IMF, and why the heck is Kazahstan pushing for WTO membership...

Countries such as China, Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan should never become a part of the WTO, as WTO is always working on the interests of the Americans and their allies. For example, the WTO forces other countries to accept the cancer-infected GM corn from the United States, without any restrictions.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
June 12, 2015, 02:05:03 AM
With regard to this news:

Russian gold reserve has been increased to $361.6 billion, which is $5.1 billion more than at the same time last year. Russian Cetral Bank aims for a "comfortable" level of $500 billion in gold within the next 3-5 years:
http://news.rambler.ru/business/30479416/

There is a certain pattern of the last years: when a country's gold reserve increases, it gets attacked by the USA, provided that county is not in a position to defend itself.
Oh common... It's just a propaganda which is spread by CBR and neoliberals. Don't let them fool you.

1) These are not the droids you are looking for... Russia's reserves but the Bank of Russia's reserves. Central Bank isn't responsible for the government obligations, it's a privately-owned puppet of IMF.
2) It's not quite correct to use the "gold reserves" term while speaking about CBR reserves. Exact definition is "зoлoтoвaлютныe peзepвы" i.e. "gold and currency reserves" or "foreign exchange reserves", and these reserves are kept mainly in the US dollars. However, the term is frequently replaced with "gold reserves" for propaganda purposes. To hide a fact that keeping reserves in the US dollar it's exactly what is needed for the United States.

There is a certain pattern of the last years: when a country's gold reserve increases, it gets attacked by the USA, provided that county is not in a position to defend itself.
Do you really believe what you are writing? I'm asking because it's ridiculous. It looks much the same as if the Bank of USSR would have bought 500 billion deutsche reichsmarks in 1942. You know, to maintain a proper position for defending itself.

Thanks for doing the sanity check. Smiley

Given what you wrote in part 1, I am not sure what to believe. I hoped that they were increasing the stash in metal and were just denominating that stash's value in USD for convenience. If it's really the talk about increase in holding of US bonds, then it's bad.

I also wonder why Russia is still a member of WTO and IMF, and why the heck is Kazahstan pushing for WTO membership...
legendary
June 12, 2015, 01:22:43 AM
america will not attack russia, they will provoke others to do this

There are plenty of low IQ idiots there in the Eastern Europe, such as the Right Sector guys in Ukraine, Poles, Lithuanians and Latvians. If Hillary becomes the POTUS in 2016, then she can use these idiots as cannon fodder to start a war against Russia. I don't think that the major EU nations such as Germany and France will join, but a proxy war using the Poles and the Lithuanians can really stretch Russia.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 11, 2015, 07:51:05 PM
btw, war between russai and usa would be be nice, coz it's nothing to wathch right now

Its already happening, and i doubt either country will go all out, as both do not want to be seen as the aggressor.

America surrounding russia, and this has been planned for ages. Just that russia stopping them in syria, americas plans for russia moved forward.

so many insite to make this war to happen, so guys what we gonna do if this war is really happen, are we build a banker and suply our food for 5 years maybe and live there till the war is end? Cheesy
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet
June 11, 2015, 05:13:36 PM
btw, war between russai and usa would be be nice, coz it's nothing to wathch right now

Its already happening, and i doubt either country will go all out, as both do not want to be seen as the aggressor.

America surrounding russia, and this has been planned for ages. Just that russia stopping them in syria, americas plans for russia moved forward.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 11, 2015, 05:12:01 PM

June 11, 2015, 05:08:10 PM
War between russia and usa would be be nice, coz it's really nothing to watch right now.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 11, 2015, 05:04:58 PM
Its already happening, and has done since russia stopped them in syria.

Russia needs to make sure that they learn from history, and do not get set up as a evil aggressor, and make sure its america and uk that are seen as this. America does not go after there enemies, unless they build alot of public opinion against them, and then set them up in some way to claim they are attacking them.

So judging by history, america will try and keep pushing russia, and russia should not fall for the trap.

Russia has a strong media too, which is very important, in dealing with the witch hunt of the west against it. They need to use this to counter all the lies about it, and keep western public opinion balanced to a degree.

America will not go full out on russia, and try and keep setting them up as they have tried to push russia into doing aggresive things already. Russia has done well to hold back, but its not going to end, and keep going, as america are wanting to get rid of its nemesis in  getting complete control.

So you can be sure america has been attacking russia since russia stopped it in syria, and thats a few years now. Russia has done well to not play there game, of making russia into this evil enemy.

It all started before bush left office, but i am sure it stepped up since russia stopped america in syria.
Activity: 616
June 11, 2015, 05:00:39 PM
Oh, yes! Very soon! Tonight in their dreams! lol
Activity: 994
June 11, 2015, 04:21:41 PM
Truly a nuke exchange between the U.S. and Russia would be horrible. These  leaders may doom the rest of us to a terrible destiny
June 11, 2015, 03:56:38 PM
I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

never happen
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
June 11, 2015, 12:23:34 PM

Russian gold reserve has been increased to $361.6 billion, which is $5.1 billion more than at the same time last year. Russian Cetral Bank aims for a "comfortable" level of $500 billion in gold within the next 3-5 years:

Oh common... It's just a propaganda which is spread by CBR and neoliberals. Don't let them fool you.

1) These are not the droids you are looking for... Russia's reserves but the Bank of Russia's reserves. Central Bank isn't responsible for the government obligations, it's a privately-owned puppet of IMF.
2) It's not quite correct to use the "gold reserves" term while speaking about CBR reserves. Exact definition is "зoлoтoвaлютныe peзepвы" i.e. "gold and currency reserves" or "foreign exchange reserves", and these reserves are kept mainly in the US dollars. However, the term is frequently replaced with "gold reserves" for propaganda purposes. To hide a fact that keeping reserves in the US dollar it's exactly what is needed for the United States.

Do you really believe what you are writing? I'm asking because it's ridiculous. It looks much the same as if the Bank of USSR would have bought 500 billion deutsche reichsmarks in 1942. You know, to maintain a proper position for defending itself.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
June 11, 2015, 11:07:47 AM

legendary
June 11, 2015, 08:45:04 AM
Russia prefer to put the fear of USA than getting food and money ...  keeping low price Vodka ... during this time Poutine can continue to put the mess around ...

When all the main candidates for the 2016 American presidential elections (with the notable exception of Rand Paul) are arguing in favor of attacking Russia, the Russian authorities are right in warning their citizens that a war could break out in the near future. If the warmongers in the United States could keep quiet, there will be no need for the Russian citizens to believe any of this.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2015, 08:13:46 AM
I heard from rt that USA is going to attack RUSSIA soon. How USA will attack and where invasion will start? I'd like to know  Huh

This is just a stupid propaganda .... to fear Russian people ... to keep the Anti-US beleive in Russia ...

Russia prefer to put the fear of USA than getting food and money ...  keeping low price Vodka ... during this time Poutine can continue to put the mess around ...

And he has good excuses to buy new non working Tank ... like in the 4 May ... LoL

Army is so good as RT show ... that during the last seven days ... 3 army planes crashed  Grin
Activity: 742
June 11, 2015, 07:11:44 AM
i heard that when i was child i heard from my historic teacher that 2 country like a tom and jery Cheesy but you know actually iam not ready if the cold war will happen, thats enough for cw I and II dont repeat again,we should not make a rumor like this we should share about the harmonize connected about us and russian  Kiss sweet Cheesy

I'm not expert in history, but when was the cold war II happened? Or did you mean World War?  Smiley  imo that's a nice idea, we can share about peace instead of war. But, we must prepare ourselves with the speculation news like US-Russia relationship, because their action can make impact to the society, politic, and economy of the world.  Smiley

Yeah as we know that usa and russian is a big country and their action can make impact especially for small and poor country i cant imagine the impact from this war ( by the way on my last thread i mean world war) will much starving people,dead,and crush evrywhere
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
June 11, 2015, 02:09:00 AM
i heard that when i was child i heard from my historic teacher that 2 country like a tom and jery Cheesy but you know actually iam not ready if the cold war will happen, thats enough for cw I and II dont repeat again,we should not make a rumor like this we should share about the harmonize connected about us and russian  Kiss sweet Cheesy

I'm not expert in history, but when was the cold war II happened? Or did you mean World War?  Smiley  imo that's a nice idea, we can share about peace instead of war. But, we must prepare ourselves with the speculation news like US-Russia relationship, because their action can make impact to the society, politic, and economy of the world.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2015, 08:25:39 AM
We are at war with Eurasia, we have always been at war with Eurasia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geostrategy
[....."For the United States, Eurasian geostrategy involves the purposeful management of geostrategically dynamic states and the careful handling of geopolitically catalytic states, in keeping with the twin interests of America in the short-term preservation of its unique global power and in the long-run transformation of it into increasingly institutionalized global cooperation. To put it in a terminology that hearkens back to the more brutal age of ancient empires, the three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together."
—Zbigniew Brzezinski, The Grand Chessboard....]

Facts through the "UncleSamLense" -> https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/asia/1997-09-01/geostrategy-eurasia

"...Accordingly, NATO and EU enlargement should move forward in deliberate stages. Assuming a sustained American and Western European commitment, here is a speculative but realistic timetable for these stages: By 1999, the first three Central European members will have been admitted into NATO, although their inclusion in the EU will probably not take place before 2002 or 2003; by 2003, the EU is likely to have initiated accession talks with all three Baltic republics, and NATO will likewise have moved forward on their membership as well as that of Romania and Bulgaria, with their accession likely to be completed before 2005; between 2005 and 2010, Ukraine, provided it has made significant domestic reforms and has become identified as a Central European country, should also be ready for initial negotiations with the EU and NATO...."

Interpret it in your one manner, this is from 1997....

EDIT: THIS one is pretty good -> http://www.eurasia-rivista.org/u-s-strategy-in-eurasia-and-drug-production-in-afghanistan/4670/
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
June 10, 2015, 07:33:49 AM
We are at war with Eurasia, we have always been at war with Eurasia
Pages:
Jump to: