Pages:
Author

Topic: USA dollar and USA economy are Not Same - page 3. (Read 364 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
June 13, 2021, 07:36:09 PM
Mostly non-sense here. The USD is not a great asset in the context of high inflation and a commercial war - not to death, but still - with China. The USD is clearly loosing value if you observe the price of most commodities, particularly wood and all the ones related to the production of electronics and the electric car. Take a look a Tin and Silver, which are critical for both. But yeah... just go ahead and show us how many USD futures have you bought with leverage... that will teach us a lesson.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
June 13, 2021, 01:46:54 PM
"less spending"
Not something that people will follow up on. You have to understand that this is not how it goes. Ofcourse the economic stability of the USA will be dependent on :
1. How many people choose to vaccinate themselves this year
2. How many jobs are created in the USA
3. Efficient handling of other issues.
Etc.
For me I do not think limiting our spending will do any good. For me it is something that is on a different scale for everyone. Plus it would only be efficient if the people are actually spending thousands of dollars !! Which a common man is not doing.

Biden government will not halt the money supply or prevent the money from being printed entirely because it's pandemic and more or so they need it. It's only bad if done in excess.

Plus even if dollar and economy is not same they are strongly interrelated thus we can see a lot of similarities in the graph.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
June 13, 2021, 11:04:59 AM
2022 Will be strong dollar but Not so strong Economy in USA.
Anyways Biden Don't care about as much as of People but Biden was sent to be president to save dollar.
To save dollar a lot taxes need to have.

USA dollar Will be the Next  3-4 years best asset You Can Ever have.

The World Elite Now try to save USA dollar but to do this the taxes around the world must go higher.

No More tax heavens all the money what is too much need to collect from the world.
Less money means stronger currency.
Once there is collected a lot dollars then can make intrset rates higher.

This way we all together can help save the USA dollar.
I Don't mind to cut my spendings if I can help to save the dollar as Long as I have
Usdc stable currency.
Or usdt coin.

Pages:
Jump to: