Pages:
Author

Topic: USA is now number 2 - page 7. (Read 11671 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
December 15, 2014, 02:40:31 AM
I'm not surprised by the news, China's population alone enables them to have a bigger economy than ours...it's not like who has the bigger dick, it's who has the greater number of shoppers.

What I don't understand is why all the bashing and negativity to the US economy? What's wrong with the US economy? (I'm talking business here, not politics, not social issues, not national defense issues.)

US businesses brought the world computers, laptops, smart phones, why the negativity?

Yes. And US businesses invented the internet, the moon, star, the Sun and time machine. Not to mention we have super duper heroes like superman and friends.

Why the sarcasm, my comments were accurate. I didn't say "invented", I said "brought the world", i.e., mass produced, popularized, commercialized.
Activity: 420
December 14, 2014, 12:22:26 AM
I'm not surprised by the news, China's population alone enables them to have a bigger economy than ours...it's not like who has the bigger dick, it's who has the greater number of shoppers.

What I don't understand is why all the bashing and negativity to the US economy? What's wrong with the US economy? (I'm talking business here, not politics, not social issues, not national defense issues.)

US businesses brought the world computers, laptops, smart phones, why the negativity?

brought : you used the past. And they are built in china, like most stuff because they are the world producers, they are the best at producing.

Again, confusing 'manufacture' with 'produce'. Also the world knows about 'china quality'.

There are many reasons why foreign companies are moving out of china into more fertile grounds.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 13, 2014, 10:03:49 PM

China has a much larger population however their standard of living is much worse then people who live in the US, the regulatory environment is not as good (even with Obama as president), and they have a limited amount of resources.

Also as of now China does not really have a bigger economy then the US, only by a very inaccurate economic measure that is generally not used by economists
Activity: 602
December 13, 2014, 08:42:42 PM
I dont care f**king, I only care if China will stop claiming some parts of our territory. I just hope in the future you won't claim that Japan is part of your territory Tongue
Activity: 1022
December 13, 2014, 08:22:57 PM

brought : you used the past. And they are built in china, like most stuff because they are the world producers, they are the best at producing.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
December 13, 2014, 05:47:16 PM
China been number one for a long time since now for them to gain numbers and go public. US #2 thehehe game on for them keeping up. UK 1 in the distant future of never Tongue
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
December 13, 2014, 05:32:24 PM
Chimera, C like Cooperate ! Who doesn't want love, peace, harmony, prosperity, sustainability, safety, memory and tranquility wrapped in ultra cultural deepness open to positive innovation from any where? ( or C like Corporate, but I don't want to disturb the anarcho capitalist there Cheesy).
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 13, 2014, 05:29:59 PM
I think china is worthy to rival America in economic terms, it can be seen with the sale of products of china are more and more by the world community, it is because China produces products that are cheaper than the products made by American, hopefully, will be developed by china, hopefully ...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
December 13, 2014, 05:29:25 PM
Never heard of Chimera?  Huh  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Grin  Cool, jealous.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
December 13, 2014, 04:24:07 PM
[...]
>Superman
Created by Americans for Americans.
[...]

Meh, Superman (and Batman) are likely just a weak rehash of the first modern superhero, Japan's Golden Bat: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoldenBat. Tongue
Activity: 658
December 13, 2014, 03:44:11 PM
I do not think that China is larger economy than USA. First of all think - Chinese products are plastic kids toys, something from plastic, then may be clothes - that's all. Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
December 13, 2014, 01:10:57 PM
Yes. And US businesses invented the internet, the moon, star, the Sun and time machine. Not to mention we have super duper heroes like superman and friends.

>internet
DARPA, National Science Foundation.  Say "thank you, Americans."

>moon
Been there, brought back trinkets.  No one else has.

>Superman
Created by Americans for Americans.

legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2014, 12:44:02 PM

Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
December 13, 2014, 12:30:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2014, 11:59:31 AM
China's rise to the top is not necessarily commendable though. Along with being the largest economy, China has also surpassed the US when it comes to income inequality with a wider gap between the rich and the poor. With over 1.3 billion people, it was always going to be a matter time before they reached the top.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
December 13, 2014, 10:12:59 AM
...China is not threatening but they will influence the World and it will not always please everyone!

I'm OK with it.

Activity: 1022
December 13, 2014, 03:44:39 AM

The news was not massively reported in western countries. The world has changed for ever. China is not threatening but they will influence the World and it will not always please everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
December 13, 2014, 02:44:17 AM
Em.. USA is #1 where it counts  Grin:

The highlight of that chart for me was that North Korea is literally on the bottom of that list
But ranks in 1st for the number of Submarines  Cool

US Air Power
Russia Land and Nuclear
China People
DPRK Underwater

Also Poland ranks higher than the DPRK with less of everything and a higher budget, talk about inefficiencies
Yah charts rigged mate ^^
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
December 13, 2014, 02:11:55 AM
Em.. USA is #1 where it counts  Grin:

Activity: 420
December 12, 2014, 11:12:51 PM
China, Africa, Pakistan, India these are the places to be opening up shop right now. The EU and US are just toxic and negative environments. Plus regulation is very laxed in the emerging economies. Think USA during the industrial revolution when literally anyone with a brain could finangle some sort of "services" company and rake in millions. That is exactly whats happening in the emerging economies. Especially Africa, India and Pakistan

You forgot about corruption.....MASSIVE corruption.

draining money in ways which regulations can only dream of. If you experienced them first hand you would know.
Pages:
Jump to: