Pages:
Author

Topic: Usage of Blockchain technology - page 2. (Read 263 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 16, 2022, 05:25:28 PM
This is actually a great use of the blockchain. I've been saying for years that it is a great tool for public ledgers because of its immutability, making it extremely difficult for other parties to tamper with the contents of the said ledger. It can also be a starting campaign to publicize government records that should be known to the public, but I think that wouldn't see the light of day.

India is a country full of technologically-inclined citizens. They can easily spearhead a lot of projects that will benefit a lot of people, and this complaints system is a start.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 16, 2022, 05:08:40 PM
There are other blockchain technologies that are being used for day-to-day operations.

VIDT - they are using blockchain to keep things authenticated and to protect them from being counterfeited
LTO - using the blockchain to verify things fast and efficient, eliminating fakes from the original
Simbachain - I am not familiar with their services but I remember them being used by USAF, Boeing, and other big organization in their operations.
What you've mentioned is the technology being used by the large companies. This is not much connected with the common man who does his living through a daily wage. What I've posted have given path for the people to make complaints through a registration portal. Just because it is developed through blockchain there won't be any kind of manipulation.

Myself have went to complaint and a writer used to take complaint and update it. If the person involved in crime is ready to pay good sum of money, then they used to change the scenario on the complaint. When this isn't possible anymore, it is a big success of blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
October 16, 2022, 09:55:38 AM
There are other blockchain technologies that are being used for day-to-day operations.

VIDT - they are using blockchain to keep things authenticated and to protect them from being counterfeited
LTO - using the blockchain to verify things fast and efficient, eliminating fakes from the original
Simbachain - I am not familiar with their services but I remember them being used by USAF, Boeing, and other big organization in their operations.

cool concept on the timestamp from VIDT

there is this Layer 1 blockchain called 3DPass which does something similar by scanning. I even did a video on how accurately it could detect a fake/copycat with a small adaption to the 3D shape and it did very well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TlDE69Tmms

you could also use this tech to generate passwords with objects you have at home that only you would know about. If you loose the password you can always literally recover it by scanning the item. Just make sure it's not stolen or your partners throws it in the garbage  Grin

DYOR but if you want more details check out the ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/3dpass-3d-objects-tokenization-decentralized-platform-new-proof-of-scan-algo-5382009

I fully believe in this project and I'm hoping it will revolutionise digital assets.
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
October 16, 2022, 08:12:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 16, 2022, 03:52:17 AM
For users who have been thinking about the real life usage of blockchain technology, here is an example. The Indian Police have launched a polygon blockchain based complaint registration portal. Indian district named Firozabad located 40km away from the world famous Taj Mahal have launched this complaint registration portal for the transparency of complaints lodged by the victims.

The project is developed to solve the issue of officials refusing to file complaint against victims and to avoid the manipulation of the complaints. With this people can easily lodge their complaints without fear and keep the complaints away from manipulation by the officials. This system will serve as a key system in the Indian Police System where corruption is a big problem from the lower level.

Source: India Police Launch Pilot Polygon-Based Complaint Registration Portal
Pages:
Jump to: