Pages:
Author

Topic: Usagi - page 2. (Read 2605 times)

vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
October 15, 2012, 10:33:14 AM

I will point out that Imsaguy, who is responsible for S2 Capital Management along with Smickles, owes me over 300 bitcoins and does not return my e-mails. The last time I spoke to him was on IRC and he was condescending to me over the money he owed me, telling me I had no priority despite being one of the people he owes the most money to. I point this out because it informs the fact that Smickles is biased against me and would benefit from discrediting me, so that I have difficulty going after him and Imsaguy for the 300+ bitcoins they owe me.

Please provide the headers of the last email you sent.  I dispute that I haven't returned your email.  I wasn't condescending to you. You were being arrogant, demanding I sell the coin generation and pay you before everyone else, thereby screwing everyone else.   Later you said you weren't in a hurry for the coins because you had made other arrangements so I proceeded to take care of others.

If you really want to go on about conflict of interest, I'll post our conversations where you tried to push me into buying "assets" that as it turns out were highly distressed and now pretty much worthless.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 15, 2012, 08:23:26 AM
whoa whoa whoa

You guys think binding arbitration serves as, what, an NDA of some kind? There is absolutely no requirement to keep discussion confined in this contract.  FFS do you think negative ratings on OTC also violate this contract?  The SCAMMER tag on the bitcoin talk forums?!?!

Usagi, you are the dumbest scammer I've ever seen. This right here, goddamn.

\/ hahahaha your scam accusation threads are 'your threads'. HAHAHAHAHA
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
October 15, 2012, 07:42:52 AM
http://bitbin.it/nPDQRLME

have a look at the contract (signed by usagi and myself)

as you can see by the blockchain.info page ( http://blockchain.info/address/1P7J6NyqC7Y8JS6vrx8SiUVxdZbgmdvK5s ) Usagi had gone past the late payment period and defaulted on this contract.

I ask for Usagi to receive a scammer tag until S²CM receive its principal and due interest or we have come to some agreeable alternative.

C. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this
   contract, or the breach of this contract, shall be settled
   by binding internet arbitration at judge.me in accordance
   with the judge.me arbitration agreement. The arbitrator's
   decision shall be final and legally binding and judgment may
   be entered thereon.

I hereby state that Smickles is in clear violation of the contract he signed, which demands he use judge.me for dispute resolution.

As Smickles has broken his contract I demand he recieve a scammer tag until such point as he retracts the scammer tag accusations against me and makes a full apology. A monetary penalty is also suggested given that this money was loaned from S2 capital management, imsaguy works on S2 with Smickles, and Imsaguy owes me well over 300 bitcoins.

I will point out that Imsaguy, who is responsible for S2 Capital Management along with Smickles, owes me over 300 bitcoins and does not return my e-mails. The last time I spoke to him was on IRC and he was condescending to me over the money he owed me, telling me I had no priority despite being one of the people he owes the most money to. I point this out because it informs the fact that Smickles is biased against me and would benefit from discrediting me, so that I have difficulty going after him and Imsaguy for the 300+ bitcoins they owe me.
I agree.. smickles should actually read the contract!
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
October 14, 2012, 11:21:28 PM
Usagi has just contacted me and we are in discussions to arrange an alternate payment plan.
Activity: 246
Team Heritage Motorsports
October 14, 2012, 11:16:06 PM
I also have a loan to Usagi.  I have worked out a payment plan and Usagi has been holding up the end of the deal.

So far my experience is not a scammer. 

October 14, 2012, 10:49:39 PM
Additionally, I must add that Usagi made no attempt to contact me to either alert me to this default before it happened, or to make arrangements to pay outside the terms of the contract.

I had no contact with Usagi otherwise and it was upsetting that, earlier today, I came to the forum to see that Usagi was actively posting even as late as this morning.
October 14, 2012, 10:45:42 PM
http://bitbin.it/nPDQRLME

have a look at the contract (signed by usagi and myself)

as you can see by the blockchain.info page ( http://blockchain.info/address/1P7J6NyqC7Y8JS6vrx8SiUVxdZbgmdvK5s ) Usagi had gone past the late payment period and defaulted on this contract.

I ask for Usagi to receive a scammer tag until S²CM receive its principal and due interest or we have come to some agreeable alternative.
Pages:
Jump to: