Pages:
Author

Topic: USD Coin – New Cryptocurrency Introduced to You by Goldman Sachs - page 2. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
It’s a big deal for crypto money advertise and day by day cryptographic advertise is increasing because based on this they can income also they can spread the news of crypto world very early so people will more invest on bitcoin because of the profitable sector nowadays so people will be invest more here and these type of Org. can helps them to increase rate .
Activity: 110
Merit: 6
yeah.. am only interested if they able to bring exchanges and many more
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Hopefully this kind of business that being introduce to us will become adaptable and successful, and I think they focus only on their own country and not for global usage. But I like on how the way it is, but for now, I'm still waiting if that kind of business will truly open to the market.
Interesting, sounds a lot like tether. Maybe it will catch on and will be available in exchanges as an alternative. Right now, I don't like to rely solely on USDT for my needs of keeping some cash on exchanges.
YEAH,that really interesting news
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Interesting, sounds a lot like tether. Maybe it will catch on and will be available in exchanges as an alternative. Right now, I don't like to rely solely on USDT for my needs of keeping some cash on exchanges.
Would you like to buy a cryptocurrency that is worth 1 US Dollar for 1 US Dollar? And then use it to pay for regular things like meals and groceries? Just like with a credit/debit card! Then USD Coin is for you! This is a bit redundant, isn't it?

A new cryptocurrency is in town by Goldman Sachs. Allegedly, you will be able to pay for everyday things with this new coin! It will be as easy as swiping a credit card.

A payment startup Circle which is owned by Goldman Sachs announced that it will be launching a new cryptocurrency. Looks like they had some interesting ideas in the creative department because the new coin will be called, you guessed it – Circle USD Coin. Essentially, it will be a digital version of the dollar and you will be able to acquire it with real money.
http://tokenlion.net/blog/post/131/usd-coin-%E2%80%93-new-cryptocurrency-introduced-to-you-by-goldman-sachs

Pages:
Jump to: