Pages:
Author

Topic: USD Thethers just unraveled here's the Crypto Meltdown - page 2. (Read 254 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
WOW

If this is the end of tether, you can bet your hard earned BTC that it will fall... and fall hard. If you think you saw a bloodbath of crypto in early January, just wait and see what this CAN do when the fake Tether additions are kept from the markets.

If this is the scam that brings down crypto, how ironic will it be? Digital currencies were mostly used because people hated the fact that central bank printed money as they wanted. Now, tether seems to be doing the exact same thing! How's this for decentralized currency?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I think it will continue to do a good job of staying pegged to the dollar... How they make money... I don't really understand it.

Foreign exchanges all use USD Thethers

It's supposed to be liquid cash in banks to cover investors in USD on exchanges waiting to jump a coin

So the exchanges could be gone in hours

People jump usdt into coins exit hardwallets the exchanges might not cover the exits

So we are looking at possible meltdown of most exchanges in next few hours

Few days best case scenario

If the money's there it doesn't collapse but thethers going into coins on news

Could be fast uptick

Then if exchanges collapse it's meltdown

Exchanges see mass Exodus to hard wallets they close exits

This was warned of for weeks

It's a big thing

It's gonna be interesting 12 hours

Then 48-72 hours

It could all implode

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I think it will continue to do a good job of staying pegged to the dollar... How they make money... I don't really understand it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
All the crypto wires buzzing

USDT is unraveling

There goes most exchanges

The audit relationship is over

Just check any crypto news site

$5k BTC might not be bottom

Pages:
Jump to: