Pages:
Author

Topic: Usdt are safeheaven to avoid volatility and goverment restrictions - page 2. (Read 210 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
USDT is not as safe as you think.

The first problem is that there is no proof that all tokens are really backed by fiat.
The second problem is that your tokens can be frozen even on your own wallet. It's possible that the government ask the company to freeze your tokens.
I recommend you to read the topic created by mk4.
[UPDATED] PSA: Most Stablecoins Can Be Frozen, Even in Your Own Wallets
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
As we see usdt is best for using it world wide best liqutity no volatility and no regulations
I have a reason to believe you don't know what you're saying because USDT was registered and regulated by FinCEN.
It was used world wide and has the highest liquidity because it's the first stable coin but its also volatile in nature.

lets keep one thing holy in this world holy treasure as USDT its true valued asset you can hold it wallet and it has good privacy.
USDT is never a privacy stable coin or a treasure because it was backed by fiat currency which was the reason why cryptocurrency was created in the first place.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Anyone who say somethimg bad about USDT is enemy of freedom and security and his enemy of crypto people.
Tether can be frozen by Tether developers, this can be on noncustodial wallet. Is there any freedom if USDT can be freezed? No freedom.

I am sorry to burst your hype but the United States Dollar is the enemy of freedom right now, right next to any other dirty Fiat currency.
All fiat are the same thing, the government will always manipulate it, all fiat are dirty and makes people not to fully have control over it completely. Just like you have later said, bitcoin is one of the decentralized currencies that is also making people to have the freedom, but fiat still have their own advantage like for spending.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Anyone who say somethimg bad about USDT is enemy of freedom and security and his enemy of crypto people.
I am sorry to burst your hype but the United States Dollar is the enemy of freedom right now, right next to any other dirty Fiat currency.  USD holders have been pretty much losing purchasing power every single day while Bitcoin gave you so much more purchasing power long as you held through bull runs.  We are living a wage slavery.

USDT is even worse.  A crappier version of Fiat, similar to Binance's fake Bitcoin.  It is great for preserving USD value of your Cryptocurrency holdings, but stable coins are usually non audited or improperly audited currencies that give you no advantage over Fiat.  You can have your USDT wallet seized or frozen.  Bitcoin wallets can not be frozen or seized.

Anyone who says something bad about USDT is enemy of freedom?  Read that again, because this sentence is so contradictory it is funny.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG

I keep funds in exchanger if one penny lost it will be all over fb twotter and on news that exchanger will be labeled as thief exchangers have full responsebility to protect and reinburse our funds.
Wallets are different.
I dont buy this usdt freeze story !
Also i want to see person face to face who dare to steal from me? Not many of them who dare to even look at my eyes and steal from me but u might tolerate thiefs andi dont i will f..uck up exchanger who steal from me its easy you hire hackers they can fu..ck up easy but exchangers knows so they avoid from problems.

Also they do all their best to not freeze customer assets as you been told many times its danger for crypto is if people start lose money by that freeze wich means excuse to steal
Activity: 784
Merit: 1735
Crypto Swap Exchange
I am sorry to burst your hype but the United States Dollar is the enemy of freedom right now, right next to any other dirty Fiat currency.  USD holders have been pretty much losing purchasing power every single day while Bitcoin gave you so much more purchasing power long as you held through bull runs.  We are living a wage slavery.

USDT is even worse.  A crappier version of Fiat, similar to Binance's fake Bitcoin.  It is great for preserving USD value of your Cryptocurrency holdings, but stable coins are usually non audited or improperly audited currencies that give you no advantage over Fiat.  You can have your USDT wallet seized or frozen.  Bitcoin wallets can not be frozen or seized.

Anyone who says something bad about USDT is enemy of freedom?  Read that again, because this sentence is so contradictory it is funny.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
As we see usdt is best for using it world wide best liqutity no volatility and no regulations lets keep one thing holy in this world holy treasure as USDT its true valued asset you can hold it wallet and it has good privacy.

Lets keep it real and holy the usdt freedom of hold wealth and move wealth and protect urself against volatility.
We all have mission to keep this HOLY usdt is truly holy lets not let the smucks the regulators and sec to touch it.

Only way they can speak about it this is only when they have solution to protect customers privacy and it protection.

Usa goverment should put all his useless law enforcement to protect USDT against hackers at least they what is needed.

Usdt is most valued asset in the world its easy to use it fast and cheap enough.

If they f..up USDT me and many other people will leave crypto.

Long life for USDT also usdc is good i dont mind as long as stpupid guys in suit the regulators dont fu...ck it up.

So usdt is good lets keep one thing good in crypto the usdt thank you who ever created usdt its best.
Pages:
Jump to: