Pages:
Author

Topic: use Bitcoin to buy other cryptocurrencies ? - page 2. (Read 1527 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 09:47:13 AM
Yes, you can use bitcoin to buy other cryptocurrency, choose the one you think it's profitable, but my self prefer choose to stay trade only in bitcoin, because i always lost if i trade cryptocurrency
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the question is in the title. Is it possible?
Yes bitcoin is designed to be able to buy everything we want. One of which is altcoin, now there are so many exchange that there is internet. So you do not worry to want the altcoin you want to buy. There are many listed exchange, some of which are bittrex, yobit, kraken and also poloniex. You can buy altcoins whenever you want. This is the world of cryptocurrencies, where all free altcoins are used.

Well most alts are bought through btc, you can't really purchase them through fiat except for alts like eth that are well established and have a huge following. You have to have btc if you're going to start to trade
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
In last week's I bought some cryptocurrency  without analysis Btc situation and I paid dearly for that reson no one purchase coin this days stay safe.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Yes bitcoin is designed to be able to buy everything we want. One of which is altcoin, now there are so many exchange that there is internet. So you do not worry to want the altcoin you want to buy. There are many listed exchange, some of which are bittrex, yobit, kraken and also poloniex. You can buy altcoins whenever you want. This is the world of cryptocurrencies, where all free altcoins are used.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
If course you could. For me, since used to trade I always use bitcoin to buy other cryptocurency and I also sell those cryptocurrency to turn back it into bitcoin. I use bitcoin because comapared to other coins bitcoin has a larger price and more volatile. Yet, I prefer to use btc instead of other cryptocoin and I don't know the reason either.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Yes, but buying it has a long process and you need to pay also the fee.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
this is way better and faster than using fiat. even if our goal is to have bitcoin we grow optimally, altcoin is the best way. Or trade precisely. Agree with above comment, it's better to buy crypto than just holding btc on cold storage.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
This is what i am always doing because this is the way i make money from trading. I always use my bitcoin to buy other cryptocurrencies or altcoins because i believe that it is better to use our bitcoin rather than putting it on a cold storage so we can have a chance to become millionaire for a faster process rather than slowly process which is holding.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
What a newbie question !!!
Its quate funny question but he is a newbie so its very simple. When i was a newbie i created more funny question in this forum than this newbie.So i take it easily and everybody should take it easily.  The OP yes you can use bitcoin to buy any other cryptocurrency. And i think all the tradder use bitcoin to buy cryptocyrrency.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Actually it is one of the most common way of buying altcoin or vice versa, You can participate in the crowdsale of the new altcoin and buy it in a much lower price compared when it reaches common exchangers.   
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
This question is in the mind of every traders.
Bitcoin itself is considered (is seen to be) a good investment.
And buying alts using bitcoin would be only profitable if the growth in alts with respect to fiat is larger than than the growth of bitcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
If all bitcoin fanatic will directly buy bitcoin it will be hard for them to gain it, But when altcoin rise in this industry many of the community here had their chance to earn bitcoin easily, if they know the coins is potential. With a low value traders taking the chance to buy a huge of it because the volatility of the price was unpredictable. Meaning, this is very much possible.
Activity: 140

Most traders is doing that practice and I think that question be called by some a "newbie question" is not good at all because we do come from that stage of our forum life. You can even answer it yes or no. It won't be that hard than making fun to the one asking.
Activity: 679
That's it.
Bitcoin exchangers are primarily used for buying different crypto curencies and when you sell them to bitcoin you will receive them as well. Perhaps you are a trading partner so you do not know anything else. But study it out and learn it as well.
Activity: 121
Sure.you can use Bitcoin to buy another crypto currency. You can also buy using ALT coin .It depends on you what kind of payment you would like to use.
Activity: 644
anyway its all about earnings so we use bitcoin as our base since bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency though  you can use other crypto like eth or ltc since from other exchange they also offer those coins as base but most of the exchange uses bitcoin and its always bring benefits to those who understand how
the trading works for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 228
You can do it on a exchange. And, if it's not a sudden necessary, do it when the alt price is downed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535

I don't think there is any other way of doing it. It is probably 99% of the way people buy other cryptocurrencies. The other 1% is probably when people deposit fiat into exchanges and buy directly from the exchange or they buy USDT and deposit that into the exchange. Though that is really rare, I think. The best way to buy other cryptocurrencies is to buy bitcoins first then buy others with btc.
Activity: 322
Only when i am going to invest, otherwise no one will do this to secure his money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
Obviously, as an altcoin trader most of the time I using Bitcoin for buying other crypto currencies. I am a regular trader. So I always try to buy other crypto currencies for Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is the most popular altcoin. You can buy any coin by Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: