Pages:
Author

Topic: Use your bitcoins to buy gas...get 25% discount - page 2. (Read 1510 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Does it work worldwide or only inside the US?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
It's pretty interesting indeed , I read the article this morning on CoinTelegraph and the one about Pay.on & Bitnet .
Personally can't use it because simply my country is too retarded and don't know what "gift cards" are unfortuntly , still it's a good thing and it's nice to see this kind of stuff and news even with the BitcoinXT crap going on .

Yup this is the problem in 3rd world countries, Bitcoin will be like gold for them but they cant understand it yet because of low level of education. And again shell right here dont accepts any giftcards and gamestop doesnt exist here  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Really wish I could use this! Only thing better would be paying directly with bitcoin... Unfortunately Shell seems to have disappeared from my country.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
If I could that, of course it would be my first option
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's pretty interesting indeed , I read the article this morning on CoinTelegraph and the one about Pay.on & Bitnet .
Personally can't use it because simply my country is too retarded and don't know what "gift cards" are unfortuntly , still it's a good thing and it's nice to see this kind of stuff and news even with the BitcoinXT crap going on .

Well that ended this Scam with Bitcoin XT
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Pretty interesting, I did not know about this:

The method is really simple.   

Find a Gamestop Gift Card on Amazon. Add it to the Wishlist.
    Import the Wishlist into Purse.io and wait until the order is filled.
    Take the Gamestop Gift Card and buy a Shell Station gas card with it!

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115149/how-to-save-25-on-gasoline-when-paying-with-bitcoin

From my experience I have gotten up to 35% off of my Amazon purchases on purse.io. But they say 22% is the average.

Pages:
Jump to: