Pages:
Author

Topic: use your head before purchasing mining equipment.... - page 2. (Read 3350 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
These things always come in waves... Right now we're in a trough. Luck and experience will tell us when we can catch the next wave and how long we can ride it before wiping out. The best surfers will ride each wave as they pass and gracefully exit (or not so gracefully, but at least still alive) when the time is right.

Now is definitely not the time to catch it... Especially since it looks like we're getting tugged by a riptide. But there's definitely another wave coming (and hopefully at the right price).
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What do you think about Drillbit and their Group Buy/build based on Bitfury chips?

It seems like bitfury should sell while they can. Once the 28 NM chips flood the market this stuff will never sell again.

Here is hoping our boards can ROI for us in November!

just a quote from someone else that agrees once the 28 nm chips from cointerra hit its over
What do you think about Drillbit and their Group Buy/build based on Bitfury chips?
ehh it could possibly be something. I left out bitfury ha.. Ive actually talked to the guy behind the bitfury reseller website for us customers and I feel like its a 100% legit company. But you have to remember its only 400ghs and like I said that could be worth nothing. cointerra is selling their chips and I would buy those before I buy bitfurys chips
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin mining is becoming very appealing. So many newbs are rushing into it and not calculating what they are doing. Here is a little I guess "guide" or refrence.
Avalon miners are pretty much worthless now. I would honestly not pay anything over 1000-2500 for them depending on the model ( 60-85gh/s)

bfl has a nice 600 gh graphics card type miner but lets be real... who in there right mind would trust bfl ever again... there miner is very appealing but I would never ever trust them with my money again.

kncminer offers a series of miners at a pretty nice price. If kncminer ships by the end of october then they will turn out to be a very very good purchase for those that have purchased. Their 400 gh miner is only 6,995. So paying 8000 for a avalon miner off of ebay is not even worth it.

asic miner has a few resellers. You can buy 10gh blades for 5.79 btc or buy 10 10gh blades for 5 btc each. so 50 btc for 100gh/s (100,000mh/s) ***another reason why paying 6-8000 dollars for a avalon miner off of ebay is pointless... you can pay 6500 for 100 ghs or up to 8000 for 60-85 gh/s.... rip off

cointerra offers a 2th minner (2000gh/s) for only 14000 dollars and has a valid team and thinks their miners will be ready to ship by the end of december.....

With all this being said my point is dont waste your money buying avalon miners and asic miner usbs thinking you will make tons of btc... Because the truth is when bfl finishes shipping and avavlon finishes batch three (some people are yet to get it) and their chips are done, a 60-400ghs can possibly be worthless.

People that bought avalon batch 1's are the luckiest people because they made tons and tons of btc and have broke even a long long time ago so therefore they have btc to spread out among the companies just in case one fails them. For new miners I say your best bet is to go with cointerra. Even if they dont ship until feb thats still 2000gh/s of power.... Also investing into the coin will also be good.

btc-1PRrDU7begCBsrEjEt6QdPYnsDHiDUEVM9 ltc-LLSEcUz7ZgasgLkDP57YKDTkk4w2Cask9q

VERY NICE INFO THANKS TO Sitarow, CHECK IT OUT https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/network-difficulty-increase-20-to-35-estimated-roi-bflavalonkncbitfury-273264

*edit- hashfast also has a nice deal going on. only 8 units left though in the first batch. 400ghs for 5,600. they are suppose to ship oct 20-30th and if you dont make your money back in 90 days they give you 400% more hashing on every unit you bought. only have 8 left in stock, they are updating how many units are being bought, and the are now allowing backorders! whose going to buy me one?(; lol. but it sounds nice
Pages:
Jump to: