Pages:
Author

Topic: Used ASICMiner Blades 10.7gh - .16 BTC - Connectors included - page 2. (Read 13791 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Got my 2 from this GB hashing away wish the dern power supplies would come so I could get these 20 from amazon purchase from ya going!
Activity: 188
All remaining orders have been dropped off at the Post office. I'm out of new and used blades, but I still have a few backplanes available.

Thanks Man!! Mine should be here tomorrow!!
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
All remaining orders have been dropped off at the Post office. I'm out of new and used blades, but I still have a few backplanes available.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
When will you have more available? How fast can you get them to new york?
legendary
Sold out, backplanes still available.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
lol....   you offer a payment plan?   Cool   
legendary
1 left guys!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
anyone on the fence about ordering from CrazyGuy?   100% Legit!   Paid for an order at 12pm today,   He dropped it off at post office 3 hours later!

One of the Best!  No worries here!

legendary
All orders have been shipped. 4 blades left
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
Do you ship to Germany (Europe)?

USA only, sorry.

Maybe when you tell me how much you want for international shipping? I'll pay full price.

Problem is your reseller for Europe is out of stock and wants 0.79BTC blade which is not worth it.

I dont want 0.79, I am out of stock.
Make no sense to adjust the price with no stock and EOL.

ask outcast, he may has some left, shipping from UK
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
hey crazyguy, sent .8 btc to this wallet address....14upJ14yeGQBDchxiwC2QkDKXgT4cYktAi

for 4 backplanes.....thanks.
Activity: 8

USA only, sorry.

Maybe when you tell me how much you want for international shipping? I'll pay full price.

Problem is your reseller for Europe is out of stock and wants 0.79BTC blade which is not worth it.
legendary
Activity: 8
legendary
7 left, first come, first serve.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If u live in tampa / st pete i will exchange fiat for btc
Activity: 146
Hey i bought from you as well on amazon.. Great deal man...
Activity: 188
but it was a real pain in the ass. As sales pick up here, I will be going away from USD payments all together, except for some rare circumstances where I completely trust the buyer.

I understand that USD sucks the big "D".....but is there any way I can get one of those blade USD?  I can PM you my Name and address that I used on Amazon...I even left ya good feedback.

I know that USD sucks, I got it.  For me to get my USD transferred to BTC in a timely manner to pay you before you sell all those blades is not likely.....

Thanks
Woods
legendary
All used blades have been sold. 18 new blades have been freed up due to cancellations. Blades are first come first serve. Please watch the payment address to determine if I have stock.

https://blockchain.info/address/14upJ14yeGQBDchxiwC2QkDKXgT4cYktAi

Last payment at the time of this post was for 3.31313941
legendary
BTC is my payment method of choice, hands down. I have to charge a nice markup on Amazon to compensate for crooked buyers and individuals returning because they don't know how to use the product.  I sold my 2 SC singles a couple months ago on Amazon and the buyer filed a claim one month later saying he never received the items. The claim was settled in my favor because I had used signature confirmation, but it was a real pain in the ass. As sales pick up here, I will be going away from USD payments all together, except for some rare circumstances where I completely trust the buyer.
Pages:
Jump to: