Pages:
Author

Topic: USELESS HEATER : ANTMINER D3 , WHAT IS NEXT ? - page 4. (Read 12026 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Profit in D3 will recover when Dash and other x11 coins.... goes price up!,  meantime gross of the market is over BTC.... once BTC become bearish market,  alts coins will goes bullish....... DASH  at 2000 $ per coin,  reward will recover 50$ / day.  The price must burst up like hell
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How much do you want to sell me your D3s for? I am interested...I wonder how much they will go for. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
What I see is a company who figured out a way around ico ban.  Create miner only accept coin in same currency as it can mine,  pump price with your profits from miner sales, flood market with useless heater. Mine with customers machines for the first three months getting all the profit that the customer should have gotten. Then ship machine and dump all your coins so that it’s not profitable to run said machine.  Seems bitmain has it pretty well figured out.  Yes this is bitmain fault.  They fucked us again and again

BR

It’s moreless a Ponzi.  Complicated but one nonetheless
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
But if the price will go up, you will be so happy that you bought your D3 Antminer and you will be telling everybody that they should do the same.. Wink
Activity: 434
I love this Game!
It was more than obviously what will happen to x11 with all that new mining devices from bitmain, ibelink, innosilicon and the rest...it was 1+1 to know what will be the outcome of this...i sticked to the L3+ and now selling them...pure greed through all those calculators...ppl set off their brains...like u blame the seller of gold shuffels u find no gold....the shuffel sellers and the first on the train made the most profits...no its game over...i am not sry for the ppl who burned their money on these maschines...dont blame Bitmain blame yourself!!!
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Hehe, new batch of L3+ opens today.
Profitability till Xmas - buck a day. Smiley

Kidding - it is still holding its ground much better than D3
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I suggest you take your own advice. That fact is the D3 is currently profitable even at 17 GH/s 0.20 cents/kW

https://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dash-mining-calculator/?h=17000&p=1200.00&pc=0.20&pf=3&d=27672778.88251280&r=1.80147602&er=0.04039762&btcer=7401.15170000&hc=0.00

It's not Bitmain's fault your lack of research and understanding led you to believe it would be more profitable, even though you were not ordering once of the first batches.
Activity: 70
Bitmain sells specialized mining hardware. They never made claims regarding the profitability of the hardware they sell. That's up to YOU to decide based on your OWN due diligence and circumstances before you choose to invest in a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE venture such as ASIC mining. Bitmain never twisted anybody's arm or told you you should buy it. You made that decision on your own, apparently based on just the foolish assumption that just because the other ASIC miners Bitamin sells are currently profitable, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the miner you ordered. Doing even some basic research regarding the coin you were  planning to mine, you would have realized you were taking a big risk and now you are paying the cost for YOUR poor decision. You have NOTHING to complain about.

Bullshit, because they wont sell any d3 units anymore ? 5 years old kids knows if there is no profit nobody will buy.
This is directly related  how many unith that bitmain sold , you you can not say your decision or blabla .

Bitmain can choose to run their company as they see fit. The fact of the matter is, it is YOUR decision to determine if the unit fits your needs. By purchaing from Bitmain you AGREED to those terms.

The products on our Site are intended for personal, not commercial or business use, unless otherwise indicated. As such, you assume the risk when purchasing products for a commercial or business use or application.

https://shop.bitmain.com/serviceRule.htm

You also don't want to accept that ASIC mining is a highly speculative venture and it's not at all uncommon for units to be completley unprofitable within months of their release as new and better models come out. By purchasing specialized mining hardawre that has a single purpose, that is a risk YOU take.

How much do you take from BITMAIN to produce these bullshits ? Miner needs to make profit to validate transactions? dont you know about this ? 5 years old kids know this . so stop scamming and if you and your scammers sell brandnew miner it should be profitable. This is why they dont sell s5,s7 anymore. This is why avalon or other lost the battle, otherwise they should still continue to sell their bricks. But your company BITMAIN fooled people by using their previous reputation.and they can do something about this issue other than creating such bullshit messages.
Bitmain sells specialized mining hardware. They never made claims regarding the profitability of the hardware they sell. That's up to YOU to decide based on your OWN due diligence and circumstances before you choose to invest in a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE venture such as ASIC mining. Bitmain never twisted anybody's arm or told you you should buy it. You made that decision on your own, apparently based on just the foolish assumption that just because the other ASIC miners Bitamin sells are currently profitable, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the miner you ordered. Doing even some basic research regarding the coin you were  planning to mine, you would have realized you were taking a big risk and now you are paying the cost for YOUR poor decision. You have NOTHING to complain about.

Bullshit, because they wont sell any d3 units anymore ? 5 years old kids knows if there is no profit nobody will buy.
This is directly related  how many unith that bitmain sold , you you can not say your decision or blabla .

Bitmain can choose to run their company as they see fit. The fact of the matter is, it is YOUR decision to determine if the unit fits your needs. By purchasing from Bitmain, you AGREED to those terms.

The products on our Site are intended for personal, not commercial or business use, unless otherwise indicated. As such, you assume the risk when purchasing products for a commercial or business use or application.

https://shop.bitmain.com/serviceRule.htm

You also don't want to accept that ASIC mining is a highly speculative venture and it's not at all uncommon for units to be completley unprofitable within months of their release as new and better models come out. By purchasing specialized mining hardawre that has a single purpose, that is a risk YOU take.
Activity: 189
ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb
I'm waiting on 8... lol rip. I should of bought more S9's.  Oh well I guess.  Can buy D3's cheap on ebay now. S9's are now the new D3's on ebay. Flipped it.
Bitmain sells specialized mining hardware. They never made claims regarding the profitability of the hardware they sell. That's up to YOU to decide based on your OWN due diligence and circumstances before you choose to invest in a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE venture such as ASIC mining. Bitmain never twisted anybody's arm or told you you should buy it. You made that decision on your own, apparently based on just the foolish assumption that just because the other ASIC miners Bitamin sells are currently profitable, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the miner you ordered. Doing even some basic research regarding the coin you were  planning to mine, you would have realized you were taking a big risk and now you are paying the cost for YOUR poor decision. You have NOTHING to complain about.

This is directly related  how many unith that bitmain sold , you you can not say your decision or blabla .
Bitmain sells specialized mining hardware. They never made claims regarding the profitability of the hardware they sell. That's up to YOU to decide based on your OWN due diligence and circumstances before you choose to invest in a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE venture such as ASIC mining. Bitmain never twisted anybody's arm or told you you should buy it. You made that decision on your own, apparently based on just the foolish assumption that just because the other ASIC miners Bitamin sells are currently profitable, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the miner you ordered. Doing even some basic research regarding the coin you were  planning to mine, you would have realized you were taking a big risk and now you are paying the cost for YOUR poor decision. You have NOTHING to complain about.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
I don't know why people are getting angry at Bitmain for delivering them bricks when they aren't realising that it's a risk in the first place and people say this all the time. Or I'm just dumb and mining is always 100% profitable 100% of the time. Nobody can predict the future, just because the L3 was successful doesn't mean the D3 would be as well. It's a good learning experience more than anything, too many people think mining is riskless nowadays.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
If I had a D3 and wasn't making any profit on Dash, I would start mining Altcoins with X11 algo.

Perfect time to start diversifying to other x11 coins.
Activity: 280
Tell my about this BASIC research. What can you research without knowing the most important part of the equation - the new hashing power introduced to the network? So far there are over 35 000 D3's running. The picture would be very different if there were 10 000. You could not known that in august!
It was also impossible to predict how the market would react at the increased difficulty. Dash price could have followed the net hashrate how it was doing in August.

Hashrate always follows price, not the other way around. Takes a bit to sink in, for me at first as well Wink
"you shouldnt buy   Smiley Don't blame other for your mistakes. buy the 1st or 2nd bacth maximum, at REAL price or die
So people still buying s9 or l3+ and they are still profitable, your logic is wrong, people bought d3 because of bitmain's previous strategy.
But now BITMAIN = SCAMMER
Activity: 120
Tell my about this BASIC research. What can you research without knowing the most important part of the equation - the new hashing power introduced to the network? So far there are over 35 000 D3's running. The picture would be very different if there were 10 000. You could not known that in august!
It was also impossible to predict how the market would react at the increased difficulty. Dash price could have followed the net hashrate how it was doing in August.
Activity: 252
"you shouldnt buy   Smiley Don't blame other for your mistakes. buy the 1st or 2nd bacth maximum, at REAL price or die
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
my post back in early September - people should just do BASIC research before throwing money:

"one month ago, on August 3rd, Dash Network Hashrate is around 13 TH/S to 14 TH/s,
and in just 30 days, today, Dash Network Hashrate is around 32 TH/s to 33 TH/s  Shocked Shocked

and what the monster miners are in market now? only the iBelink 10.8G, and first batch Antminer D3, right?

So in November, when there are 10.8G, 22G, 17G, 15G, 30G in the market... Tongue i guess Dash Network Hashrate  would be 100 TH/s at least Roll Eyes"

my post back in early September - people should just do BASIC research before throwing money:

"one month ago, on August 3rd, Dash Network Hashrate is around 13 TH/S to 14 TH/s,
and in just 30 days, today, Dash Network Hashrate is around 32 TH/s to 33 TH/s  Shocked Shocked

and what the monster miners are in market now? only the iBelink 10.8G, and first batch Antminer D3, right?

So in November, when there are 10.8G, 22G, 17G, 15G, 30G in the market... Tongue i guess Dash Network Hashrate  would be 100 TH/s at least Roll Eyes"
Sorry but which research? i have paid in  12th of august to BITMAIN for november so  this is not related with research this is directly related how many unit BITMAIN that sold , buy from previous reputation i did not think they will fool their clients.But these mthr fckrs did .
Pages:
Jump to: