Pages:
Author

Topic: Useless top 25 Cryptos which will not be there in 2019 - page 3. (Read 521 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Most coins are not actually useless, but most of the tokens are useless, for example useless ethereum token  Grin doge is said to be useless but it will be there in even 2020.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
There are so many useless cryptos in general from the 1500 coins currently out there. I think there was an article somewhere stating that 90% of ICOs and coins will fail in 2019. Majority of the cryptocoins now-a-days are just hard forks or a way PRINT more money from the original coins. My choices are the following:

Bitcoin Gold --- Piece of trash coin, has no real value and just a fork of a fork of a coin. This is like printing money out of thin air right here.
Binance Coin --- Why would an exchange make their own coin? I guess to cover their ass when their exchange gets hacked. Exchanges get obsolete so fast now-a-days. I remember when it was MT Gox, then BTC-E, then Cryptsy, then Poloneix, then Bittrex and now Binance? So what's next?
ZCash --- So many privacy coins out there now.. Zcash doesn't being anything new to the game just more limited supply of some worthless printed fork of another coin. Where is the tech in it? Where is the use bases?
Activity: 1081
Merit: 309
I love technology.
I think there is going to be a lot of movement in ranks, but I think most top 25 coins are going to be here come 2019.

Just a reminder that these top crypto are centralized. Which is suppose to be trustless.
Ripple
NEO
Cardano
Stellar
IOTA
NEM
Activity: 5
*BitcoinGold
*ZCash
*Tron
*Ether Classic
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Hi.

Just want to get your opinion of the top 25 coins.
Which one will not be in top 25 in 2019. (pump and dump coins, some which can not deliver, and some which are not having enough usecase to be on "top")

feel free to add the loosing coins for 2018.

i would give:
- etherium classic (is there really a need for it? => if they wood have an other name they would be not in top 100)
- bitcoin gold => same like ethereum classic
- zcash => i think there are tecnical better coins out in space

out of the top 25

whats your pic and why?

I think Binance coin(BNB). Why? Why is it there really? Sure they do a burn every few months and limit the supply, but why is it ranked so high on the list? Just seems a bit overvalued to me. Yea, I can see investing in it for the price to go up when they burn the coins, but not enough to push it to top 25
Activity: 137
Hi.

Just want to get your opinion of the top 25 coins.
Which one will not be in top 25 in 2019. (pump and dump coins, some which can not deliver, and some which are not having enough usecase to be on "top")

feel free to add the loosing coins for 2018.

i would give:
- etherium classic (is there really a need for it? => if they wood have an other name they would be not in top 100)
- bitcoin gold => same like ethereum classic
- zcash => i think there are tecnical better coins out in space

out of the top 25

whats your pic and why?
Pages:
Jump to: