Pages:
Author

Topic: User btcbounty Scammer (Alt Accounts: hardtime/escrowboy/wayayo) Payed everyone - page 2. (Read 2657 times)

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi,
Payment Sent 0.06 BTC to 1LyDN6jnwcaWRo13V8rUBjmQ7AYqfqWrpP

Please send me the account details and signed message.

Waiting for your reply, Thanks
Thanks! Payment received!
user: hardtime
Pass: thankyou

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is hardtime from bitcointalk.org and today is 2015.09.03 i am selling my account to "lastuser"
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1KQtiRVB7x8h7R7aLbHTqAzN4YNv5d8GQf
HKicTKkiINGHXpYiKqceFFiib/yrLYlt0UtsHpaPsNerKpJtktAvH5Caec1Zs432PUL/4XHllqN+DlmHH/Sia/0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Note: lastuser is my another account,  a full member also, im selling it also if you want Grin

Here's the tx id of his payment  https://blockchain.info/tx/601ff7e1bad0847f78555c03db5e060436d5039a4c1ad4d4756ff9a872cebcc9

@shorena: regarding to lastuser, I am willing to send our conversation with the buyer as you are reputable enough to hold confidential details, just let me know

Someone dodged a bullet there, will remove the rating. see edit below.

If you get permission to share what you have regarding lastuser, let me know.

Here are some alts of Laosai
-snip-

Is that relevant here? If not please dont make this more complicated than it needs to be.

Edit: Just a second... if hardtime was sold why did I get the following PMs?

After i do all payments i will intimate you and you need to delete the negative trust feedback.

Due to low funds i not paid, After i do all payments i will intimate you and you need to remove the negative trust feedback ok.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
he says that account was sold on 13 October, the same day user started scam accusation but when I asked him for proofs he say he can't give those details

if he don't provide proofs then I doubt the account is still controlled by him and he is lying, account was not sold just changed the password

here is his PM

I sold it recently , just on oct 13. I don't wanna disclose our deal as the buyer is a trusted one and he bought it privately. I want to ask a permission from him first before disclosing his identity as a buyer of the account. Can you wait?
you sold the account on 13th oct the same day when Scam Accusation was opened
and you don't even have proofs that account was sold, because you didn't sent any proofs

if you can't provide me proofs then I think its still your alt
name of the user who bought the account, payment amount and link to the transaction
Sorry you don't have enough reputation that I can trust you with such confidential details, feel free to list it as I am innocent. I will be only giving these details to a reputable member and to a certified scam buster, not to a wannabe

Just shut up scam buster wannabe, you'll definitely eat your words after I cleared this up. Roll Eyes Anyways I don't have more time arguing with   you.
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi,
Payment Sent 0.06 BTC to 1LyDN6jnwcaWRo13V8rUBjmQ7AYqfqWrpP

Please send me the account details and signed message.

Waiting for your reply, Thanks
Thanks! Payment received!
user: hardtime
Pass: thankyou

This is hardtime from bitcointalk.org and today is 2015.09.03 i am selling my account to "lastuser"
HKicTKkiINGHXpYiKqceFFiib/yrLYlt0UtsHpaPsNerKpJtktAvH5Caec1Zs432PUL/4XHllqN+DlmHH/Sia/0=

Note: lastuser is my another account,  a full member also, im selling it also if you want Grin

Here's the tx id of his payment  https://blockchain.info/tx/601ff7e1bad0847f78555c03db5e060436d5039a4c1ad4d4756ff9a872cebcc9

@shorena: regarding to lastuser, I am willing to send our conversation with the buyer as you are reputable enough to hold confidential details, just let me know
Activity: 333
he says that account was sold on 13 October, the same day user started scam accusation but when I asked him for proofs he say he can't give those details

if he don't provide proofs then I doubt the account is still controlled by him and he is lying, account was not sold just changed the password

here is his PM

I sold it recently , just on oct 13. I don't wanna disclose our deal as the buyer is a trusted one and he bought it privately. I want to ask a permission from him first before disclosing his identity as a buyer of the account. Can you wait?
you sold the account on 13th oct the same day when Scam Accusation was opened
and you don't even have proofs that account was sold, because you didn't sent any proofs

if you can't provide me proofs then I think its still your alt
name of the user who bought the account, payment amount and link to the transaction
Sorry you don't have enough reputation that I can trust you with such confidential details, feel free to list it as I am innocent. I will be only giving these details to a reputable member and to a certified scam buster, not to a wannabe
Dude kindly get rid of lastuser's name here cuz it has a new owner as I sold it days ago. Yes, I am lastuser and I am the one who bought hardtime from you Smiley The said accounts were already sold and in control by two completely different user respectively (hardtime was sold to a scammer(now) and lastuser was sold to a reputable hero  member). I don't wanna let that reputable hero member be involved on this Smiley
when you sold this
post some proofs

What account are you referring? The lastuser one or the hardtime one? Or both? I will be posting proofs here as long as its needed, let me know what account it is.

I see that the password for hardtime was changed twice late Sept[1], if you can provide proof that the accounts had been sold on Oct 3th (or earlier) I am willing to remove the ratings.

[1] https://archive.is/mAR4S

Actually it was sold earlier, give me a minute to look up those proofs including the PMs and the transaction id ofthe payment
Dude kindly get rid of lastuser's name here cuz it has a new owner as I sold it days ago. Yes, I am lastuser and I am the one who bought hardtime from you Smiley The said accounts were already sold and in control by two completely different user respectively (hardtime was sold to a scammer(now) and lastuser was sold to a reputable hero  member). I don't wanna let that reputable hero member be involved on this Smiley
when you sold this
post some proofs
What account are you referring? The lastuser one or the hardtime one? Or both? I will be posting proofs here as long as its needed, let me know what account it is.
Both,
provide proofs like who bought them , who was escrow, payment amount, tx ID for payment etc
copper member
when you sold this
post some proofs

I see that the password for hardtime was changed twice late Sept[1], if you can provide proof that the accounts had been sold on Oct 3th (or earlier) I am willing to remove the ratings.

[1] https://archive.is/mAR4S
when you sold this
post some proofs

when you sold this
post some proofs
Activity: 406
username : hardtime

pass : Hardtime992158

addy : 1KQtiRVB7x8h7R7aLbHTqAzN4YNv5d8GQf

Thanks for trusting dude. Btw where's the signed message?
Also where will i send the payment

send the btc here 1KQtiRVB7x8h7R7aLbHTqAzN4YNv5d8GQf

i owned the address thats why told you send there if you still need sign msg can provide you
Yea dude, i need your sign message for future reference, i'm gonna save it

Verified! I'm gonna send the btc in a few minutes when i secured the account. Wait my PM from hardtime

Hey dude, it's lastuser and this account is secured by me now Wink Gonna send you the payment now
Just wanna double check, this is your address right where will i send the payment right?

Hey guys

The main account of this guy is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lastuser-520680     lastuser

he bought the hardtime account from me when it was potential full member account also i didn't get paid from btcbounty i will send shorena a pm and will ask him to left a negative feedback to his account .

regards

Edit : i am pm's save when he bought the account if its need to posted here let me know !
great work
post some proofs so we can confirm this
Activity: 406
Hey guys

The main account of this guy is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lastuser-520680     lastuser

he bought the hardtime account from me when it was potential full member account also i didn't get paid from btcbounty i will send shorena a pm and will ask him to left a negative feedback to his account .

regards

Edit : i am pm's save when he bought the account if its need to posted here let me know !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Lol   Tongue

don't you notice all those feebacks were given by same user jaycee using his alt scumbug

If I give you feedback that you are alt of a big scammer then you will?  Grin
read the proofs he given in comments for negative feedback on trust page  Shocked

use common sense friend  Wink
Just did, I apologize for being wrong on this matter and after some more reviews I found out your right and already removed your name on the thread , once again sorry for my mistake

@SFR10 read the "proof" for Shield again. The brackets make it somewhat easy to miss. I will quote it slightly modified with my own additions in [] below to make it clear.

-snip-
So please tell me that on my profile [the user] "shield" [has] given me untrust mark. Please let me know did i done any mistake here ??

I removed my rating towards Shield respectively and will leave a neutral rating to explain the situation.
Thank you for solving this end of the problem , I realized late and sorry for pointing at the wrong person here and already corrected the thread and will also leave a feedback on Shield account explaining this matter as well

thanks shorena

and I have spend some of my time and found the account that was bought by scammer escrowboy in auction
https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php?topic=1203174.0

username=%26gt%3B saturn643 ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/saturn643-365430 )

neutral trust
Registered 2014
post 240+
potential activity 370+
password changed on 10th October
Thank you for looking further into finding this scammer, I will monitor this user for some times before posting his name, in order to make sure if he is the guy, once again thank you Smiley

hello, escrowboy don't bought the account...
it was sold to another user
My Account is available to any Escrow for check the Pms
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Lol   Tongue

don't you notice all those feebacks were given by same user jaycee using his alt scumbug

If I give you feedback that you are alt of a big scammer then you will?  Grin
read the proofs he given in comments for negative feedback on trust page  Shocked

use common sense friend  Wink
Just did, I apologize for being wrong on this matter and after some more reviews I found out your right and already removed your name on the thread , once again sorry for my mistake

@SFR10 read the "proof" for Shield again. The brackets make it somewhat easy to miss. I will quote it slightly modified with my own additions in [] below to make it clear.

-snip-
So please tell me that on my profile [the user] "shield" [has] given me untrust mark. Please let me know did i done any mistake here ??

I removed my rating towards Shield respectively and will leave a neutral rating to explain the situation.
Thank you for solving this end of the problem , I realized late and sorry for pointing at the wrong person here and already corrected the thread and will also leave a feedback on Shield account explaining this matter as well

thanks shorena

and I have spend some of my time and found the account that was bought by scammer escrowboy in auction
https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php?topic=1203174.0

username => saturn643 ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/saturn643-365430 )

neutral trust
Registered 2014
post 240+
potential activity 370+
password changed on 10th October
Thank you for looking further into finding this scammer, I will monitor this user for some times before posting his name, in order to make sure if he is the guy, once again thank you Smiley
thanks shorena

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/senior-member-account-short-auction-1203174

2) The user on Oct,9 Bid 0.11BTC using on of his alts to buy a Senior member account on Auction section : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12642318

username => saturn643 ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/saturn643-365430 )

neutral trust
Registered 2014
post 240+
potential activity 370+
password changed on 10th October ( http://web.archive.org/web/20151013182328/https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php )
copper member
BadBear did.

I like how you keep calm and all that. You are correct I (and several others here) missread the post. Your feedback will be removed when I have time to do so.
If I do something against forum rules I deserve negative feedback I will accept this happily but I don't like called scammer because I am not one

I am just helping the community to findout the possible scams and save money of legit user
I have started thread about this so I can find possible scammers,check my signature

The trust system is not about the forums rules, doing what you do (I know your threa btw) I think you know that.

-snip-

Lol   Tongue

If I give you feedback that you are alt of a big scammer then you will?  Grin
read the proofs he given in comments for negative feedback on trust page  Shocked

use common sense friend  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
First of all Thank you shorena for quick acting for this matter

Here are list of the other alts of escrowboy
wayayo
shield

Edit: The names are already mentuoned LOL.

The guy was a pain. He's stubborn and I think behind those accounts is a teenage boy looking for easy money online.
Probably missed it by fractions of seconds on the update Smiley

so...I signed up on Gokano for the same guy who left negative trusts on my accounts (Shield).  Angry Angry
@op thanks for creating this thread. I was wondering who SHield is and whether he has an account with DT here.
your welcome ... Probably yes base on some evidence which i'm still checking in order to be sure since Shield contacted me on pm

What the hell is this?
why my username is added to this list?
based on some evidence found and I will be contacting those who left feedback on associated accounts telling that your also an alt of those mentioned accounts and if on your part you have something to prove that your not an alt of those accounts, i'll be more than happy to re-edit the thread and remove your name on the list but for now these are some evidence:

Trust feedback of Shield:

Trust feedback of other accounts:

Pages:
Jump to: