Pages:
Author

Topic: User BUYER - Sock, Possible SCAMMER, Fail Coder of sellbitcoinforcash.com - page 2. (Read 2378 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You know, buyer, i'm not sure what bothers me more -- that you're a scammer, or that you're such a stupid & inept scammer.  Learn to scammer, FFS!

How did I scam you, you've done nothing but hack my site and try to steal codes.  Do you have some evidence to the contrary?  No, I didn't think so.

Activity: 42

You know, buyer, i'm not sure what bothers me more -- that you're a scammer, or that you're such a stupid & inept scammer.  Learn to scammer, FFS!
User attempted to hack my site.  I have had no business dealings with the OP.  He will now remove my post because I've removed more than 450 of his troll posts in my threads.

The OP is from Virginia.  The same state who just shut down a major bitcoin website.  I wonder if this is another avatar of the operator.  

Verizon report:
[AB-xxxxxxxx] hacker in your system

DO the OP FORGOT to self moderate.  LOLZ!

How do you know this is his IP address?

Also, it's a rather crass to link one IP address to an entire state and then say it might be the same person.

I have the server logs.  He locked up my inventory and tried to steal the codes.  I have the logs and that is the address who attempted the hack.  The address has been reported to Verizon.

I know what he did because he posted that he had done it, which made it REALLY easy to identify him.

Put away those server logs.  Dick and Jane is a bit hard, though still more your speed.  Watch buyer squeal -- on the wrong IP! Cheesy

edit:  In this very thread!  Go to town, champ! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
User attempted to hack my site.  I have had no business dealings with the OP.  He will now remove my post because I've removed more than 450 of his troll posts in my threads.

The OP is from Virginia.  The same state who just shut down a major bitcoin website.  I wonder if this is another avatar of the operator.  

Verizon report:

DO the OP FORGOT to self moderate.  LOLZ!

Also, it's a rather crass to link one IP address to an entire state and then say it might be the same person.

I have the server logs.  He locked up my inventory and tried to steal the codes.  I have the logs and that is the address who attempted the hack.  The address has been reported to Verizon.

I know what he did because he posted that he had done it, which made it REALLY easy to identify him.
Activity: 14

Verizon report:

DO the OP FORGOT to self moderate.  LOLZ!

OP is from Virginia using Verizon's network as identified by his IP address above.  OP did try to hack my site per the 450 posts he's shared in the bottom of my threads which I am forced to removed one at a time until Theymos bans this particular avatar.  (Same account owner as OldSport, known scammer).

Feel free to come to my site yourself, or join the adults in the thread here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/want-to-buy-btc-want-to-sell-moneypak-out-of-stock-224763

You'll quickly see me deleting the trolls posts.   Thanks for all the top posts, stooge!

USer attempted to hack my site.  I have had no business dealings with the OP.  He will now remove my post because I've removed more than 450 of his troll posts in my threads.

Buyer is delusional.  I've never hacked his site, i'm not from Virginia, and i'm not associated with any major Bitcoin websites other than bitcointalk.org, this site.  I understand that prohibiting sock accounts is pointless & unenforceable, though asking me to remove a post exposing him as a scammer is a bit absurd.  As far as i know, there's no stated TOS for this forum, a fact exploited by scammers such as buyer, but that sword cuts both ways. Smiley
'day, buyer.

edit: Buyer stated that he has reported me to my service provider.  Buyer claims he's deleted 450 of my posts.  Unless i've created this account exclusively for trolling him (i'll admit, he's a prime lolcow), look at my post count & decide for yourself Cheesy

Verizon report:

DOH the OP FORGOT to self moderate.  LOLZ!
User:buyer, an established sockpuppet account, is running a self-moderated thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/want-to-buy-btc-want-to-sell-moneypak-out-of-stock-224763
While both sockpuppetry & thread self-moderation (threads in which OP is allowed to delete unfavorable comments) are both common & approved in these forums, buyer's aggressive exploitation of both marks him as likely scammer.
While promoting (his friend's according to buyer) site (http://sellbitcoinforcash.com/MPOut.php), he sistematically deleted all critical reviews, becoming beligirent & replying with slanderous comments, while deleting the original posts.  Since my deleted posts were automatically PMed to me, they could be verified by mods, so evidence is available.  
The site is a scam, but fortunately this lolcow can't code for sour apples, though even this may be a part of his scam ("my site was haxxored!1") see screencap:
http://s16.postimg.org/hb05qbqf9/Capture.jpg

Edit:  Lolz!  "divide by zero" Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: