Pages:
Author

Topic: User Vod abusing DT position (petty red-rating with provable lies as a reason) - page 3. (Read 20464 times)

legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
User Vod has given me the following trust rating: "Scammed other users by bidding on his own auction. States he does not believe this is unethical. Also admitted to me in PM he lied about this matter."

I tried to send him a private message, trying to discuss this in private, but he has blocked me. So I take it public then.

I tried to settle this matter with him in a way that's good for both of us, and fair and ethical in all ways I can think of.
In Vod's current trust rating towards me, he is blatantly lying about our private discussion OR he misunderstands what I am saying. If he wants, he can publish our private conversation to prove me right.

In any case, such behavior shouldn't be done especially by someone in the default trust list. Lately it seems like people need to kiss default trust list members' butts to be able to operate in these forums. Obviously it shouldn't be so.

I am posting this here, because I can't reach him privately, he is abusing his position, and he is escalating a non-issue beyond ridiculous levels.

Edit (20180603):
I suggest reading the whole thread, or at least https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38658847
Pages:
Jump to: