Pages:
Author

Topic: user vortex20000 is a scammer !! ban him now !! - page 3. (Read 4121 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
lol dude, for someone who specialize in RATs, nets, and exploits. , im sure no one's gonna buy that excuse... left a feedback, will remove once this issue is settled.

Fair enough. OP, waiting for your response on how you want to settle this.

IMO you should also lock your hacking lessons thread. Only shows to prove that you're indeed capable of doing such things i.e sending malwares to unsuspected victims.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
lol dude, for someone who specialize in RATs, nets, and exploits. , im sure no one's gonna buy that excuse... left a feedback, will remove once this issue is settled.

Fair enough. OP, waiting for your response on how you want to settle this.
Convo history didn't show until I restarted Skype on my computer. Shows on my phone. I would offer to give access to a trusted member more than I, but it's got private information on it which would compromise secrecy between me and a lot of clients off BTalk.

I'll put it very clearly: I did not send any messages to this user about "testing" my Primedice bot. However, as it was sent from my Skype, I accept full responsibility. I found a RAT hidden with a Ring3 rootkit on my computer, unfortunately this means everything was compromised or can be treated as such. I have no idea how I got it, but that's a separate issue. It's been since removed, and I'll be changing the password for all my accounts shortly. Till then, the only uncompromised method of communication with me is XMPP at [email protected].

I apologise for thinking you were a troll at first, OP. Here's my proposed solution:

- I'll help you remove whatever you got, though from the screenshot in the chat log it looks like it's very poorly coded. Even in hacking, it's not common for coders to add obvious fail messages like that

- I see you were promised 0.005 for testing the "bot", I'm more than happy to give you 10x that, or 0.05BTC

Anyone else have any other solutions? I suspect who had me RAT'd, I will conduct my own personal investigation into this.

Tl;dr it happened, it wasn't me, I'll fix it
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
so anyone on default trust again ask me and i will again show on join.me , please guys give him negative trust !
showed to all, anyone  pls comment !

There isn't much to say , personally you closed the JoinMe in my face without saying much Shocked anyway I was able to see that he really sent you the Danza.exe file , other then that ... idk

well can confirm that the file sent was an .exe and not a .jar file...

Vortex said .jar (Java) for what comes to the PrimeDice BOT , and when we asked in chat (I guess you was there) OP he said he never wanted to buy his PrimeDice BOT and when I asked him to scroll-up conversation on Skype , I saw something about AddmeFast .

Yes the convo showed that Vortex wanted a beta tester for the bot and he also requested 0.005BTC
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152

There isn't much to say , personally you closed the JoinMe in my face without saying much Shocked anyway I was able to see that he really sent you the Danza.exe file , other then that ... idk

Vortex said .jar (Java) for what comes to the PrimeDice BOT , and when we asked in chat (I guess you was there) OP he said he never wanted to buy his PrimeDice BOT and when I asked him to scroll-up conversation on Skype , I saw something about AddmeFast .
hey everyone ready ??

come here : https://join.me/889-158-230

everyone is ready come and i will share !!
At my destination now.

I can answer questions on Skype: brokenvessel_

ok fine, i messaged many people but none relied, so i will start a meeting with join.me and show to everyone ! get ready, will edit this post and post link in 2 mins, and ys vortex u also come
At my destination now.

I can answer questions on Skype: brokenvessel_
anyone trusted who can confirm that I am not lier and this is true, anyone trusted online, anyone on default trust or such willbe great ! VOD ?

pretty sure someone will be on soon to verify your skype. Vortex is busy to at the moment as he said so lets not all jump into conclusions yet..
anyone trusted who can confirm that I am not lier and this is true, anyone trusted online, anyone on default trust or such willbe great ! VOD ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Shows on my phone, for some reason.

Code:
Vortex20000 - Today 17:10
> it is a primedice bot

My Primedice bot is in jar form, this should have told you something already.

Code:
danza heyman - Today 18:38
> you have last chance, apology and pay a small penalty

User is now trying to blackmail me....? Roll Eyes

i would vouch for the bot's safety, but vortex hasnt pmed me back with the source for me to review yet. hope you get around to replying soon Smiley
Gotta go, feel free to leave me a temporary negative, but note that I can't defend myself while I'm eating. Wink peace out for now

Shows on my phone, for some reason.

Code:
Vortex20000 - Today 17:10
> it is a primedice bot

My Primedice bot is in jar form, this should have told you something already.

Code:
danza heyman - Today 18:38
> you have last chance, apology and pay a small penalty

User is now trying to blackmail me....? Roll Eyes

awesome so you mean u have not sent me any file via skype right, please anyone trusted msg me and take my skype username and password and check whether i am right or he is

dont u remember u offered me 0.005 btc to test a file and it was named danza.exe Huh
Pages:
Jump to: