Pages:
Author

Topic: Using Binance questions - page 2. (Read 236 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 05:23:35 PM
Android u go to funds
Bottom of screen
I dumped OS 2 years ago
Google rules the world
But ripple will soon

First TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 05:19:29 PM
My first post and pretty much a newbie to everything.  I thought for sure would be a category for wallets and exchanges here, but I don't see one so I hope this is right place!

So I just signed up Binance and made several transactions from Coinbase, to Bitcoin, to my Atcoin.  Using iPhone iOS.  But I have a couple questions I can't figure out.

1) Where can I go and just see my totals?  Going under transaction history the are all broken up into many different transactions. I was kind of hoping for an area like a Wallet just says: Ripple 500 Alt 650 so on so on.  The only way I can see is to go to history and then add up each purchase.  Which brings me to my second question.

2) If I purchase 500 ripple, why does it show many, smaller transactions like 100,200,200?

3) And how secure does everyone think it is to just leave it there without putting it into a wallet?  My research shows that none of the actual sites are actually getting hacked into but individual accounts are. I have quite a bit of security set up so I would be absolutely shocked if somebody could hack into my personal account. But they are MUCH smarter than me.  And for few coins I have I don't see were it would be worth their effort.  Do you think I'm OK leaving it there for a few weeks?

Thanks everyone!

PS:  be careful because some kind away in doing all these conversions and after buying the coins I noticed in my transaction history i had bought, then sold and rebought again losing money for no reason!
Pages:
Jump to: