Pages:
Author

Topic: Using BTC to earn some extra scratch - page 2. (Read 1305 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
April 07, 2015, 03:59:03 PM
Oh, I don't need a list of ways to do it. I was able to simply read the 1,001 other threads relating to that  Tongue.....lol. I am far from new to online earnings, just new to BTC really. I decided to go back to school and earn my bachelors in programming at 39 years old. Financial Aid just doesn't give you enough anymore to cover regular, everyday bills and expenses, so here I am!

If anyone needs any work done, I am available, have references, profiles, samples, etc...

What can I do?

Writing, posting, social media marketing, SEO, web scraping, document conversion, form creation, image editing, website updating, eCommerce management, data entry, profile/page builds, account acquisitions, research and video related work.

I have all Adobe software (I mean I have it ALL), Corel PS7, Office 2013 Student, Sony Vegas, Wondershare and more. I work quick, provide quality work that I guarantee and always deliver work before I expect Payment (from verifiable people).

I would like to ask about a couple things;

faucet sites; is it really worth it?

Signature campaigns; who else has them and where is the sign-up for this forum's?

payment processor for BTC; I am also in the process of opening a couple eCommerce sites and want to accept BTC, any recommendations?

other boards with job/earning opportunity listings; any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch
Pages:
Jump to: