Pages:
Author

Topic: Using stop loss vs. margin adjustment - page 2. (Read 165 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 23
What you worry about will control you
August 28, 2021, 02:59:03 AM
hello,

I am not a stop loss fan, I'm using margin adjustment instead, I accept the risk of market crash or pump but I use the right leverage that in general fits the day/week evolution for a particular coin.
What about you? Did you use both methods for keeping your position in profit? Which one you consider better?

Thanks
I kind of think that you must set a red line for leveraged trading. Under no circumstances should you exceed the red line,As long as you exceed the red line, it means that there is a problem with your mentality,Regardless of fear or greed, you should specify an indicator. Because greed is betting on all assets, you cannot choose liberation because of fear.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
August 28, 2021, 02:01:01 AM
Margin adjustment is still a good alternative but what if the market goes against you and takes longer time to retrace back wouldn't your emotion push you to close your trade with even higher losses compared to the little loss you would have gotten if you used a stop loss. Both are good but for me I prefer using stop loss since it saves my account a lot
Activity: 177
Merit: 32
August 28, 2021, 01:37:50 AM
hello,

I am not a stop loss fan, I'm using margin adjustment instead, I accept the risk of market crash or pump but I use the right leverage that in general fits the day/week evolution for a particular coin.
What about you? Did you use both methods for keeping your position in profit? Which one you consider better?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: