Pages:
Author

Topic: USTC drama - page 2. (Read 136 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
November 27, 2023, 11:05:44 PM
Now people may think I got good profit still whinning, no I know how much stressed out and it doesn't worth t.

I know that feel in leverage trading specially when you take risky trades. Although, I still think if you got 8x, it's worth it, at least the outcome was positive.

Risky leverage like 20x can be bad even on safe coins.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 27, 2023, 10:57:55 PM
In past two days USTD has been through a roller coaster ride, as some started investing into USDT and LUNC though I warned it's only for those opportunistic and risky traders who would be active and knows when to apply stop loss and take profit. Again yesterday it went of shorting spree from 0.078 to 0.0301. I mean iont usually do future trading but was involved yesterday shorted from 0.0724 to 0.039 with 20x leverage and got 8x in returns, but we should not be involved in these risky coins if we are not actively monitoring the price.

I want to conclude by saying that whenever a coin goes bankrupt and makes a comeback, it does have rally at certain stage but there would be more losers than winners hence I feel this risk doesn't worth it a it may go to zero anytime again. Now people may think I got good profit still whinning, no I know how much stressed out and it doesn't worth t.
Pages:
Jump to: