Pages:
Author

Topic: Utility Token - page 3. (Read 519 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
April 19, 2020, 02:18:03 AM
Believe me not all projects will fulfill their promises and aims, some are just for the sake of promoting the project and that's it, once trading start on exchange the team will feel relax and you won't hear anything good about development again
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
April 19, 2020, 12:56:13 AM
How many utility token/coin you know have real acceptance in their said/promised network? Please share some of them.
Not so many have the use cases or purposely utility of their token as promised. But as far as I can remember pundiX tokens have been used globally on their XPOS machine of their affiliated partners and firms. Apart from being utility the only I know who really uses this are the exchanges as they make discount on their tokens for using the exchange in trading such as Binance, Kucoin, bitmax and many exchanges.

With regards to new project. I think cartesi has a good grip of usijg their ctsi for their current dApp to fuel their tower defense game but this is still on beta phase. Like also the use case of mb8coin, I think one of the altcoin that really works like other utility tokens.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
April 18, 2020, 09:57:36 PM
Nothing.
I've participated in many projects with this type of token. Even though they achieved the sales target, the team didn't provide services to activate the token function. All time is only a plan. Tokens are only allowed to circulate on the exchange and eventually, their tokens seem to lose their original function and don't differentiate from other junk tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
April 18, 2020, 09:27:32 PM
We have seen a lot of token/coin with the term utility. Everyone come with a shit idea and say the coin will be utilized in this platform, network etc. But how many of them were ever succeeded? Mb8coin is yet to announce that their products can be bought with mb8coin. Lasr time I see they were discussing about accepting half with mb8coin. How can they say like this?
How many utility token/coin you know have real acceptance in their said/promised network? Please share some of them.
Pages:
Jump to: