Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 15. (Read 30055 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1
So far I really like the platform and i think with more users and the monthly rewards there will more improvements in various sections of the platform Still exploring and trying to get use to this I hope it gets the users support It will make the community we all need

It does really a big help since cryptocurrencies are becoming more which it is sometimes difficult to find its complete information. This is why the platform is something much helpful to those who want to find of an specific coin with a very convenient way to understand.

It has been a conscious effort from our end to make the platform coin specific by avoiding general info.

Team, Reviews, Predictions, Insights, Reports, News and Events are organized and specific to every coin. This is what makes Utrum unique
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Watch the youtube interview with Utrum Founder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-KXkEkTfBo

good interview, which reveals the basic principles of the project.  Such video reviews are always very useful for the development of the project and attracting new investors.
Activity: 434

Great! Thanks for giving us this kind of great information. Youtube is one way to be the way for the road to success of the project if and only if people will notice and accepts its potential, as well as to find it essential to the community people's necessities in terms of what the Ultrum could offer.
Haven't watched it yet, but i hope  utrum can make a great team by taking a responsibility for the platform so that utrum can achieve amazing respect.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Great! Thanks for giving us this kind of great information. Youtube is one way to be the way for the road to success of the project if and only if people will notice and accepts its potential, as well as to find it essential to the community people's necessities in terms of what the Ultrum could offer.
Activity: 448
So far I really like the platform and i think with more users and the monthly rewards there will more improvements in various sections of the platform Still exploring and trying to get use to this I hope it gets the users support It will make the community we all need

It does really a big help since cryptocurrencies are becoming more which it is sometimes difficult to find its complete information. This is why the platform is something much helpful to those who want to find of an specific coin with a very convenient way to understand.
yes. to help you understand in so many ways, there are some nice website and admin can help you if you need to ask a question. just be nice and you will be served gently.
Do you think "Trust Factor Protocol" are reaching it’s goal what utrum expecting from it?because i Don't get any information about it from the youtube video   

It is on the whitepaper

https://utrum.io/static/docs/Utrum-WP-English.pdf
Activity: 504

It is all the first step towards grabbing OOT in our bag when the price is less as we see the user statistics are keenly increasing. It is all implementing the plan and functionality with response towards every request without delay that is adding trust on Utrum.
Activity: 170

Activity: 554
Do you think "Trust Factor Protocol" are reaching it’s goal what utrum expecting from it?because i Don't get any information about it from the youtube video   
Video presentation of Utrum is informative and the trust factor seems Qualified as we can take a look on 2.5 k users likes compared with 3 Users dislikes and there was 4.9 k views available currently.

But I wonder how they are meeting the challenges in reaching their goals.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
Upon visiting your website, you have only 127 members with only 60 contributions. Are you doing some marketing or strategy in order to attract more members to join in your platform and to boost also the number of contributions?

It can surely help your project to reach another level if this will happen.

Yeah, I noticed that and as of now it has already 130 and same numbers of contribution. Maybe there are certain rules that may seems to be inconvenient for some people and this what I was thinking. Because utrum is a platform which it gives us the information of a certain coin which it is like a search engine which we commonly used. This is maybe the reason which some people don't usually gives time to know more about it.

It's been only 10 days since launch.

We have over 7k page views but registrations are less in comparison.

We are reaching out to project teams, this will increase the registrations

There is no inconvenience, its very easy to register.
Do you guys plan on having airdrops in order to gain more members or bounties aside from the voters rewards that is on the website?
Utrum management confirmed there was no plans for bounties enabled anyway this request is highlighted to the management additionally this is a value added for the project to gain more visibility however Utrum integrity is covering all the aspirations at the back-end as the result we can notice their heights as they already listed at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 560
Upon visiting your website, you have only 127 members with only 60 contributions. Are you doing some marketing or strategy in order to attract more members to join in your platform and to boost also the number of contributions?

Yeah, I noticed that and as of now it has already 130 and same numbers of contribution. Maybe there are certain rules that may seems to be inconvenient for some people and this what I was thinking. Because utrum is a platform which it gives us the information of a certain coin which it is like a search engine which we commonly used. This is maybe the reason which some people don't usually gives time to know more about it.
That's kind of a great innovation because most of the people here stayed to support utrum. Currently it has 130 people who have contributed in Utrum project and I think it is a good startup!
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Activity: 137
Activity: 167

Do you guys plan on having airdrops in order to gain more members or bounties aside from the voters rewards that is on the website?
I would like to use your beta version of the platform.  Is it necessary to register to get acquainted with the platform.
There is already a beta version of the platform? Can you share us the link here? It would be my pleasure. Thanks. Because I am interest to this project. There is nothing to left behind if I would try it out too.

https://utrum.io

Activity: 170

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I would like to use your beta version of the platform.  Is it necessary to register to get acquainted with the platform.
There is already a beta version of the platform? Can you share us the link here? It would be my pleasure. Thanks. Because I am interest to this project. There is nothing to left behind if I would try it out too.
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: