Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 36. (Read 30055 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1
I can not find information on the number of tokens sold. I guess I'm blind and it's in a prominent place ._.
And in the rest, I read a white paper and I can say that everything is very wonderful

If you browse carefully on their site mate. I think there is a link that for the information of the team. If still can't find you may send a support ticket from the team.

Are they credible enough to make a project? Is anyone here knows what are the past projects of the team before Utrum?

Please check our Linkedin profiles to learn more about our team

https://utrum.io/#team
Activity: 320
While we welcome participation from other projects, like Blockfolio, we are building a community platform and the strength of the platform comes from the users who are participating.  In other words, Utrum isn’t about corporate flash or landing partnership deals. We are about developing an ecosystem in which community wisdom and engagement is relied upon and supported by Ai and decentralized governance.

Creating a community for this kind of project is really essential but compared to other projects it seems like you have a small number of members in your Telegram group aside from the fact that joining the telegram is one of your bounty tasks.

They could just use one of those many many free forum hosts to create a free bitcointalk like forums to make another platform for their community

Telegram Users  - 7,250
Reddit Subscribers - 753
Twitter Followers - 4,885
YouTube Views - 4,414
Facebook - 3600

This is not a small number for a new project

https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/utrum
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Just Released: Live dICO Fundraising Counter. Check it out!

https://utrum.io/tokensale/
It really amazing beacause we can directly check that how much fund rised by the devlopers.you can also join this token sell by click on this link. The project already raised  the $628235 and i hope it will soon acheive it's goal.
Transparency is very important specialy in every project in the market because this can convince and attract investors if its trust rating increase. The new updates regarding the ICO Fundraising Counter is very excellent idea. The links shared will lead this project to success. The amount raised was quite huge. Hope this amount can fund the entire project.

Thank you, the public sale is still going on, so we'll see how it ends up!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Just Released: Live dICO Fundraising Counter. Check it out!

https://utrum.io/tokensale/
It really amazing beacause we can directly check that how much fund rised by the devlopers.you can also join this token sell by click on this link. The project already raised  the $628235 and i hope it will soon acheive it's goal.
Transparency is very important specialy in every project in the market because this can convince and attract investors if its trust rating increase. The new updates regarding the ICO Fundraising Counter is very excellent idea. The links shared will lead this project to success. The amount raised was quite huge. Hope this amount can fund the entire project.
Activity: 532
very good project with good ceo in behind , have entering coinmarketcap even ico still on the way that is proof how your project get a lot of interest from investor and trader

That's right, this kind of strategy is really a brilliant idea because investors will surely can guarantee that they can get profit through investing in this project. They need to focus now more on dessimating their information here in this forum and also attend some conference.
Yes, i think they will have more investor have interesting with this information, at least, they can know Utrum can be trading.

Having already listed in exchanges is really a guaranteed that this will surely be have a better future. Case like this I think is somewhat like a sure move because investors already know that what they are participating can surely give them some good amount of profits.
This indicate that the team and developers are dedicated to their task having listed was one of the proof that they did a good job. Investors will more attracted with the project and this is verh delightful because they can see the possible success of the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
White paper is made in a surprisingly simple and generally available language. And those who read it for the first time will understand absolutely everything
Activity: 378
Work in social networks is very active, it speaks about the professionalism of the development team and that they want to collect the planned
Activity: 154
very good project with good ceo in behind , have entering coinmarketcap even ico still on the way that is proof how your project get a lot of interest from investor and trader

That's right, this kind of strategy is really a brilliant idea because investors will surely can guarantee that they can get profit through investing in this project. They need to focus now more on dessimating their information here in this forum and also attend some conference.
Yes, i think they will have more investor have interesting with this information, at least, they can know Utrum can be trading.

Having already listed in exchanges is really a guaranteed that this will surely be have a better future. Case like this I think is somewhat like a sure move because investors already know that what they are participating can surely give them some good amount of profits.

This will add more exposures to the project if they will be listed in good exchanges, also other investors will be aware that this project is already running and the team are really serious with the developments.

Right,  it will also gain more trust because it included in the list. Knowing it makes the number of investors increase because they Already know that it is real. It gives also  a good impact to the project itself,  i know this is near to reality.
Activity: 224

This will add more exposures to the project if they will be listed in good exchanges, also other investors will be aware that this project is already running and the team are really serious with the developments.

Exactly mate. Being listed in a good exchange will give hopes and assurance for all investors of Utrum project. With this kind of progress, the chanced to gained profits ahead will be possible. I do hope that the team will never stop in finding new ways to put the Utrum coin in all different and well known exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Utrum listed on Coinmarketcap,, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/.  based on Komodo Platform . and Utrum is solving the cryptocurrency trust problems in predictions for cryptocurrency investors and newbies.

Utrum had always surprised not only the investors but also the supporters, Because of their fast development from the ICO stage.
I am also surprised to here that In less time they have listed in coinmarketcap.because their members are always working for the token to come in market & give much effort in ICO
Activity: 322

Listing in many popular exchanges will also increase the popularity of a project and investors will think that the team are really serious in making the project more successful.
Theres so many exchanges emerging right now but we cant fully trust everyone of them so the admin should be careful in choosing for the right exchanger.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

All the efforts of the creators, admins and most especialy the supporters of the project will taste the fruit of thier labor in the end. Hopijg for the continous success.

You are right, early investors, supporters and the team will achieve what they want in the coming months if this project will surely achieve success. The Utrum community will surely get good profit in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Listing in many popular exchanges will also increase the popularity of a project and investors will think that the team are really serious in making the project more successful.
Activity: 532

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
I can not find information on the number of tokens sold. I guess I'm blind and it's in a prominent place ._.
And in the rest, I read a white paper and I can say that everything is very wonderful

Anna, Its on tokensale page

see here for LIVE stats https://utrum.io/tokensale/

Raised USD  636,555

Sold OOT  7,055,866

thank you for the fast and active support for the quires of members Utrum team. Are there any plans to launch or work with big exchanges like HIT BTC, Binance? I saw that the team information is already listed on the coinmarketcap and good too know that its price increase slowly from 0.09$ t0 0.10$. Goodjob on the wonderful promotions!
Activity: 294

I also could not find this information. The whitepaper is really useful, I have seen your company before, compared it with the competitors and now I am sure that your system is one of the best, especially rating and reward methods. I will further track your performance, good luck.

Thank you for your feedback and wishes. We would need everyone support to make Utrum successful.
It's great to see that the team is supporting the community by personal interaction.
Activity: 196

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Pages:
Jump to: