Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 71. (Read 30057 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Utrum is a true helper who will be able to provide high-quality reviews of Crypto, as well as help to analyze market forecasts for both investors and newcomers about crypto currency!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think the concept of this project will provide a better solutions for those people who wants to invest in a specific project but afraid because of lacked of knowledge. This kind of platform will give them a better understanding first before they will decide to invest and joined the team. Hopefully, the team will able to enhanced the popularity of this project as this will bring more opportunities for all crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Utrum founders verifies the background checks to avoid scams and safeguard the project good will and to value every individual who choose Utrem platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Information about the project is presented very widely and is available for those who are just part of the crypto community
New participants also can participate and avail all the opportunities there was no restrictions only for crypto community. Let us do keep supporting.
Activity: 182
This seems like a new concept, and a powerful one. There are crypto analyst all over the world who can make use of this platform. It will be a huge help for new traders to learn and observe how the market works.

Totally, this will be a useful project for all kinds of analyst's related to Crypto and many traders will also be benefitted.
Activity: 154
The idea of the project is clear and without any doubt it can benefit those who work here every day.
Activity: 294
So even the Utrum started since September 2017, there have it said that the bounty and referral of the Utrum is still available and on going. Good for this project because it will gain more supporters for its bounty programs as well as to the referral programs which is also popular by now which is also used by other projects here in the crypto currency community. I hope this project will keep striving and remain strong here in the crypto world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Information about the project is presented very widely and is available for those who are just part of the crypto community
Activity: 196
I see you have bounty program, but this project is start a long time ago? So the bounty program still living? And have ANN thread of Bounty Program at bitcointalk forum?
Bounty program and referral program is also available so do participants and keep supporting the project by sharing the information to all the social channels this helps us together to reap a great success.
Activity: 434
I have seen many projects try to build rating system for those ICOs that are launching everyday and solving lack of trust rating in space that can investor to make decision. You solution that based on Trust factor protocol seems nice idea, however giving power for experts can be problem itself, Those experts are getting huge amount of BTC to promote ICOs and put fake rating, the question can those reward that they get from Utrum be more that they can get from those ICOs.

Yes, actually we have so hard to evaluate who is cryptocurrency experts? And Utrum will have system to calculate rating reviews? I mean they will provide a level of reviews is useful or objectively? If have some wrong reviews, it will make bad affect to investors and Utrum itself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I see you have bounty program, but this project is start a long time ago? So the bounty program still living? And have ANN thread of Bounty Program at bitcointalk forum?
Activity: 378
Wow, the developer wants to make atomic swaps very quickly, I hope the team will cope with its task really quickly.
Activity: 560
I have seen many projects try to build rating system for those ICOs that are launching everyday and solving lack of trust rating in space that can investor to make decision. You solution that based on Trust factor protocol seems nice idea, however giving power for experts can be problem itself, Those experts are getting huge amount of BTC to promote ICOs and put fake rating, the question can those reward that they get from Utrum be more that they can get from those ICOs.

Such a great review, man. I love how you review it for the project because you say very clearly how does the project works.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
This seems like a new concept, and a powerful one. There are crypto analyst all over the world who can make use of this platform. It will be a huge help for new traders to learn and observe how the market works.
Activity: 320
Merit: 1
a long way from announcement to the presale, have you been developing the product that you took so long to launch the ICO?

We were working on whitepaper, developing team and getting everything right. It took months to brainstorm and solve the existing problems of reward platforms.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
a long way from announcement to the presale, have you been developing the product that you took so long to launch the ICO?

We are limiting our whitelist to 1000 members.Find out why?

https://medium.com/utrum/why-were-capping-our-ico-whitelist-101d15adb184

"This is an important part of limiting attempts of whale dominance or manipulation, evenly distributing tokens..."

A great sentiment, too many times have ICO's opened there doors to first-come-first-served where the whales got it all and the little people miss out.

Why don't you have, as some other ICO's do, a limit on buy amounts, increasing the limit over two or three sales to give small/medium investors a chance.

We have set minimum and maximum buy limits Minimum is $60 and Max is $60,000. More over we are dICO of komodo and we can control the whole ICO process in terms of distribution. We are using 10 market maker nodes to distribute tokens. So whales can never BUY them out.

We are limiting our whitelist to 1000 members.Find out why?

https://medium.com/utrum/why-were-capping-our-ico-whitelist-101d15adb184

"This is an important part of limiting attempts of whale dominance or manipulation, evenly distributing tokens..."

A great sentiment, too many times have ICO's opened there doors to first-come-first-served where the whales got it all and the little people miss out.

Why don't you have, as some other ICO's do, a limit on buy amounts, increasing the limit over two or three sales to give small/medium investors a chance.

Pages:
Jump to: