Pages:
Author

Topic: UTRUST!!! - page 2. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke
November 08, 2017, 12:36:04 AM
I think it's a solid project. It's one of about 3 ICOs I was looking at investing in around now (Grid+ and Karma are the others). Unfortunately I'm not an "accredited investor" in the United States, so I was unable to participate. Yet again, Americans have to pay the "aftermarket premium tax" to participate in a token offering.

If they dont let US join, that mean that ico is not good for invest.
Activity: 70
November 07, 2017, 11:54:11 PM
Awesome - this is a winner guys - HODL
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
November 07, 2017, 09:14:01 PM
after reading the whitepaper book, i thought it would be a good project and quite potential for long term investment. with only 3 hours pre-ico achieved and soft cap currently reaching in less than 24 hours!
8008 backers and growing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
November 07, 2017, 12:51:56 PM
I think that in this project there is a good prospect but maybe it will be necessary to keep it for a long time because through bitcoin all currencies are now falling
November 07, 2017, 12:17:13 PM
Rock and Roll!
The more exchanges the better the awareness - It will still be very cheap when it hits the exchanges under a dime
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
November 06, 2017, 11:20:28 PM
I believe that Utrust will really succeed and be valued in the long term. The important thing is that the team is hardworking. If they work, they can do it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 11:18:16 PM
Looks cool it looks like what paypal aspires to become.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
November 06, 2017, 10:48:14 PM
What do you think about utrust?
does UTRUST have good potential for long-term storage?

Yes, i believe in UTRUST now, this project was become succesful because a lot o people put their trust in this project. I regret for not joining here.

Activity: 266
Sound. Fury. Signifying.
November 06, 2017, 10:01:44 PM
I think it's a solid project. It's one of about 3 ICOs I was looking at investing in around now (Grid+ and Karma are the others). Unfortunately I'm not an "accredited investor" in the United States, so I was unable to participate. Yet again, Americans have to pay the "aftermarket premium tax" to participate in a token offering.

Activity: 387
November 06, 2017, 10:00:49 PM

In my point of view, UTRUST is a very nice coin because it was a very successful and a very great project. I guess it has a great potential in the market for a long term investment since the trust of investors are already gained by this coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
November 06, 2017, 09:54:25 PM
In my view UTRUST really has an edge and a great project so for me as you can see on their pre-ico success and also on the first day of ICO, this project will surely succeed. Watching out for this project for long term and for sure this will surely become more expensive in the comings years, congrats to all who participated on their bounty program and also to those who believe on their ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 06, 2017, 09:50:45 PM
I have always wanted to participate in this ico but registration was closed when i heard about it. Anyway, I can see some potential in this ico and a lot of investors are backing it. Despite that, the technology itself is practical and amazing and i bet a lot of people will be able to use it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
November 06, 2017, 09:44:44 PM

I think it has a great potential for a long term investment. But let us wait for that to happen.

Congrats anyway for utrust, well done! A great project. Congrats to all the participants.
November 06, 2017, 09:35:49 PM
These guys are killing it -
everybody who is against it has alliterative motives
Haterz gunna hate
50 and kayne said it best

And if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up
B
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
October 30, 2017, 04:56:34 PM
Utrust Announces Dates for Blockchain Conferences in three Continents Ahead of November 2nd ICO

UTRUST is set to usher in the future of online payment with its revolutionary, blockchain-based platform that lets users buy and sell using their favorite cryptocurrencies.

Despite the advances and adoption rates of blockchain technology, there remains very limited usage for cryptocurrencies in the real world. This is due to the lack of purchase protection mechanism for both buyers and merchant services. In traditional online purchases, buyers enjoy robust consumer protection system that protects their purchases and provides refunds, while traders are certain that the value of their merchandise wouldn't be affected by sudden and unpredictable violent swing in prices. Volatility remains the chief reason why buyers and sellers are wary of accepting cryptocurrencies despite the low transaction fees, speed, and low entry barrier digital currencies offer.

UTRUST believes that future of online payment will be based on cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies facilities frictionless and secure payment method from anywhere in the world at any and all times with no need for middlemen or intermediaries. Being borderless and decentralized, cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology that powers them presents a unique and comprehensive tool for financial inclusion of the over 2.5 billion unbanked people in the world.

https://coinidol.com/utrust-announces-dates-for-blockchain-conferences/

Activity: 154
October 17, 2017, 11:24:20 PM
utrust has the potentiality to deliver.... but need to see how the devs contribute... and the community too... bcz we all know .. a great community makes a great coin
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
October 17, 2017, 06:28:33 PM
The Future of Classified Advertisement: UTRUST and SOMA Announce Strategic Partnership

Classified advertisement is a big upcoming challenge for marketing companies. On one hand we have the age-old wisdom that classified advertisement works, while at the same time the tech is getting extremely obsolete and ineffective. It is no surprise that classified marketing companies are experimenting new techniques and making collaborations in new tech to maintain their competitive edge by exploring new territories.

Soma is a blockchain-based startup that has done pioneering work in developing classified advertisement for the future. It is now partnering up with UTRUST, a cryptocurrency payment solution provider and are now teaming up to take lead in classified advertisement industry. The new innovative online marketing system will include the option to pay from the cryptocurrency of your choice. The purchase will be backed by a self-proclaimed “groundbreaking cryptocurrency buyer protection mechanism”.

https://coinidol.com/utrust-and-soma-announce-strategic-partnership/

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 03, 2017, 03:07:04 PM
This is a promising project, but I think an instant return can be expected. It will cost 5 times more expensive but only in the beginning of next year, not before.
Activity: 428
September 03, 2017, 02:57:54 PM
You guys just make it obviously true if you are paying to shilling the utrust project, This is just a direct advertising to the project that the forum already stated that this activity doesn't allow.
Have you seen the rules? OP you are just another utrust shill that gives the more feel for the investors to not participate in utrust crowdsale. A good ico will grow naturally.
not you are not entirely correct, I created this thread with the goal I want to hear some criticism and feedback about this project, I want to invest a considerable amount in this project
Activity: 511
September 02, 2017, 10:29:53 AM
i think so. first time i read whitepaper i think that's good and promising project.
and have good potential for long term
Utrust is a good project with their pre ico sale that has been successful. Yes when you read the whitepaper this project has a potential. And, I think it will attract more investors until the end of the Ico. So, I serve it for a long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: