Pages:
Author

Topic: utrust ICO - page 2. (Read 849 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 03:29:47 PM
With a crowdsale hardcap of "just" $49m, and as one of the most anticipated upcoming ICOs out there, uTrust is going to sell out in minutes. Like maybe 10 blocks or less.

you think it will sell in minutes?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Sound. Fury. Signifying.
October 10, 2017, 02:33:54 PM
With a crowdsale hardcap of "just" $49m, and as one of the most anticipated upcoming ICOs out there, uTrust is going to sell out in minutes. Like maybe 10 blocks or less.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 04:14:08 PM
I am watching this project from day one. A team of 15 developers can deliver an outstanding product in a reasonable time. They are similar to PayPal. The only crypto trading platform with buyer and seller protection. Transection fee of 1% and conversion fee of zero for using utrust tokens. If you check there bitcoin thread its got 160 pages with mostly only positive reviews. The team is very active in telegram. They have some good partnership already.       
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 04:07:05 PM
UTRUST is a good ICO project. i hope it will success. it's have many potential.
utrust provide both buyer and seller low exchange fees by using advanced analytics that connects to multiple crypto-currency exchange providers.
utrust is a payment processor solution platform.
I think it's have a good future.
See more utrust ICO : https://utrust.io/ico
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 03:34:51 PM
I wish I had not missed the presale 3 cents but I guess the 6.5 cents is still a good price per token and the presale being sold out in 90 mins even if it was only 5% is a good sign its well supported by people wanting to back it
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I Love DeepOnion!
October 09, 2017, 03:03:07 PM
Totally into this ICO!
it's on my list for november.
Very good team..solid project and well written whitepaper which is something "important" as well.
Activity: 93
October 09, 2017, 02:57:13 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but utrust is kinda like paypal but you can pay with cryptocurrencies and the seller get fiat right?
Also there is no fee if you use utrust token so if it works the token will be very valuable right?

I'm surprised(and worried) that people on bitcointalk are not more excited about this.

In a very simple form, yes you are correct. They also have better buyer and seller protection etc.

It actually looks like a great project. I would recommend people check out the whitepaper.
October 09, 2017, 02:50:04 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but utrust is kinda like paypal but you can pay with cryptocurrencies and the seller get fiat right?
Also there is no fee if you use utrust token so if it works the token will be very valuable right?

I'm surprised(and worried) that people on bitcointalk are not more excited about this.

Yup, it is going to be very similar to Paypal, except it wants to let you use a range of cryptocurrencies and multiple fiat conversions. Basically a single wallet type without wondering if your crypto or fiat will work. They are working closely for regulation in Switzerland, according to latest updates, and will have proper AML procedures. Even the ICO seems compliant. If that works out, they might just be the first regulated exchange/payment that will work across platforms.

thanks for this update leea I am going to pass this information on. And the swiss do have a level of confidence and a reputation with money.
Activity: 112
October 09, 2017, 02:46:06 PM
Utrust is one of my favorite projects. I'm sure they'll be sold out in minutes, so it's definitely worth participating.
October 09, 2017, 02:41:31 PM
Utrust looks like a good ICO.
I liked their concept and it is better than their compitator Monetha because the Monetha uses only ERC20 tokens but utrust supports both Bitcoin and Ethereum based tokens. I don't post much info here, just search in the google for reviews.
Ok! So pre sale is already sold-out and ICO will be on November 2nd. The date is finally released. Tokens price is also good not great though so if you are interested then you can participate.

thanks I am going to give this a  look I did see it the other day but never checked it,
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 09, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

Yup, it is going to be very similar to Paypal, except it wants to let you use a range of cryptocurrencies and multiple fiat conversions. Basically a single wallet type without wondering if your crypto or fiat will work. They are working closely for regulation in Switzerland, according to latest updates, and will have proper AML procedures. Even the ICO seems compliant. If that works out, they might just be the first regulated exchange/payment that will work across platforms.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
October 09, 2017, 02:28:16 PM
Utrust looks like a good ICO.
I liked their concept and it is better than their compitator Monetha because the Monetha uses only ERC20 tokens but utrust supports both Bitcoin and Ethereum based tokens. I don't post much info here, just search in the google for reviews.
Ok! So pre sale is already sold-out and ICO will be on November 2nd. The date is finally released. Tokens price is also good not great though so if you are interested then you can participate.
Activity: 72
October 09, 2017, 02:19:47 PM

Activity: 42
October 09, 2017, 01:17:58 PM
What do you mean by untrust?
It is actualy utrust but I still did not get it:(
Activity: 11
October 09, 2017, 01:05:00 PM
What do you mean by untrust?
Activity: 95
October 09, 2017, 01:00:34 PM