Pages:
Author

Topic: UTRUST (UTK) -- Hidden Gem? - page 3. (Read 986 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
March 05, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
Totally agree with you!Utrust (UTK) is an excellent investment coin!I bought utrust yet at ICO! From now on he made X15!

Since pre-sale Utrust make a good impact on this market, I see the progress on their project over time and I think they are really ahead compare to other coins. Utrust can hit $3 this year, better to keep on holding believe on it. I think UTK are currently working to be listed into other exchange after they succeed on hitbtc, we will see it.

I'm not sure what crazy deals you got but it's not gone 15x. When it was over $1 yes but it's only about 3x now or 5-6x for pre-ico investors.

There's not really much left in the way of exchanges for Utrust, Binance and Bittrex, they're already on Okex which is the main competitor to binance.

I think the new price jump will come not from a new exchange, but from their presentation at the first days of April. UTK could reach a dollar again or even more. For me UTK and Credits.com are the best finance ICO's already concluded and Datarius is ongoing 3rd big competitor.
So datarius is also inline with the use of utrust?
Ok going on utrust, by april i think the price will go up and regarding to the OP it is not a hidden gem because it is already known to public what's now is it long term programs that is good for long term.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
March 05, 2018, 06:46:56 AM
Totally agree with you!Utrust (UTK) is an excellent investment coin!I bought utrust yet at ICO! From now on he made X15!

Since pre-sale Utrust make a good impact on this market, I see the progress on their project over time and I think they are really ahead compare to other coins. Utrust can hit $3 this year, better to keep on holding believe on it. I think UTK are currently working to be listed into other exchange after they succeed on hitbtc, we will see it.

I'm not sure what crazy deals you got but it's not gone 15x. When it was over $1 yes but it's only about 3x now or 5-6x for pre-ico investors.

There's not really much left in the way of exchanges for Utrust, Binance and Bittrex, they're already on Okex which is the main competitor to binance.

I think the new price jump will come not from a new exchange, but from their presentation at the first days of April. UTK could reach a dollar again or even more. For me UTK and Credits.com are the best finance ICO's already concluded and Datarius is ongoing 3rd big competitor.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 06:33:32 AM
it's an amazing Project!!!
think about Paypal, research, decide and invest!!

Utrust is a coin that you must have, the team behind it are working hard to have more partnership with other big companies. Utrust makes a big impact in cryptomarket and it will surely continue to gain some momentum way up high, hold on it.
agree 100 % .. just because it don't have hype now ... when everyone will come buy then we will smile Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 05, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

Utrust is a coin that you must have, the team behind it are working hard to have more partnership with other big companies. Utrust makes a big impact in cryptomarket and it will surely continue to gain some momentum way up high, hold on it.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 06:21:27 AM
Now the price down so much. It is good for enter right now and hold
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
March 05, 2018, 06:17:02 AM
Gem is that coin nobody talk about it, under 20mil mcap. Isn't ?
UTK is mainstream for now.
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 06:16:23 AM
Very good coin.
It has great potential.
Within half a year, 2-3 $ is possible! Cool Grin
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
March 03, 2018, 07:26:01 PM

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
March 03, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

Blockchain Identity Verification
March 03, 2018, 07:22:27 AM
Hey Guys,

I found an amazing looking coin, UTRUST (UTK), that i wanted to share with you.

Their goal is to establish a de-facto payment platform in the cryptocurrency world and becoming a leading Fintech startup in digital payments. (They try to be a better version of Paypal.)

It is currently traded on KuCoin only, but there will be other exchanges soon (OKEx already confirmed, coming in the near future). It has a circulating supply of 173,256,993 UTK (total supply 500.000.000 UTK) and current prince is around 1,02 $. Thats a 34,50% rise today and a rise of 85% in the last 7 days, but thats just the beginning.

In my opinion this coin can get easily to 5$, based on the quality of the project and the big community. But as always DYOR before putting your money in it.

I'm not getting paid or profit in any way with this post. Just wanted to give something back to the community, that helped me alot. (Of course i hold some UTRUST myself, but i'm not posting this to get the price to higher levels, but to bring this amazing project to your attention.)

Here are some links for your research:

Whitepaper: https://utrust.io/whitepaper

Twitter: https://twitter.com/utrust_official?lang=de

CMC Page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/#markets
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
March 03, 2018, 07:22:21 AM
Thank you for comments, i will invest UTK.
very good if you are involved in UTK investment, I am very sure you will get big luck from this coin, I also have 15k UTK and up to now I still hold for long term

The project is doing good for now as people who had participated in their bounty would have some tokens with them and also it has being trading actively in the market . So in coming time we can expect some good appreciation in terms of the prices when it hits on more exchanges shortly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
March 03, 2018, 07:13:46 AM
it can replace Paypal cuz much cheaper and faster transactions. the team is working and Roadmap seems good. there is Platform Test API for Merchants in April. Price is so low 20c and mcap is around $53m. Ath was $1.4.. so from ath there is 7x and if it would make new ath wih $2 you can easily make 10x from now. so it s good to buy some and HODL..
Activity: 64
March 03, 2018, 07:12:02 AM
Online payments are risky and you may not always get what you paid for. They are building the first and only cryptocurrency payments solution offering Buyer Protection.
March 03, 2018, 06:36:11 AM
Do u know UTK will enter the new exchanges?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 11:49:04 AM
a paypal competitor, a bet! looks cheap to acquire know if anything https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/utrust/usd
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
March 02, 2018, 11:40:47 AM
I don't think that Amazon will partner with Utrust as they already have amazon pay. They were in communication recently but I think the rumours have come from nothing. If it does happen that will boost the price a big amount.
Activity: 432
March 02, 2018, 10:39:08 AM
Hey guys can’t remember when we are listing on other exchange is it the 12th Jan Huh
It was a planning to listed on hitbtc, but the fact they listed on hibtc 1 week after planning date (Jan 19th)

What advantage does have UTrust over other similar coins? Any special feature that differentiate it in the market?
They claimed to be better than paypal?

They claim that they can rival paypal and be better in the future in terms of dispute resolution for one. The fees involved will also be much lower which is a big lure.

In terms of crypto competitors I don't know of too many, there's Verify, they are much less established and have a much smaller team and seem farther away in terms of a working product.

Monetha is their main competitor on the field, but I find uTrust a much better, at least by whitepaper specs and plans. They can really disrupt Paypal business.
Utrust is planning to work with many new partners in the future and Amazon is preparing to be Utrust's key partner. I personally would invest in Utrust because the potential of this project is huge and can definitely reach the $ 5 price in 2018 or in the future.
March 02, 2018, 10:06:28 AM
Utrust compete with Paypall, and will finish Paypall, everybody talks about Utrust.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
March 01, 2018, 10:53:09 AM
Hey guys can’t remember when we are listing on other exchange is it the 12th Jan Huh
It was a planning to listed on hitbtc, but the fact they listed on hibtc 1 week after planning date (Jan 19th)

What advantage does have UTrust over other similar coins? Any special feature that differentiate it in the market?
They claimed to be better than paypal?

They claim that they can rival paypal and be better in the future in terms of dispute resolution for one. The fees involved will also be much lower which is a big lure.

In terms of crypto competitors I don't know of too many, there's Verify, they are much less established and have a much smaller team and seem farther away in terms of a working product.

Monetha is their main competitor on the field, but I find uTrust a much better, at least by whitepaper specs and plans. They can really disrupt Paypal business.
Pages:
Jump to: