Pages:
Author

Topic: [UVU] speculation. - page 2. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 1
January 26, 2020, 06:12:34 AM
We are thinking about new bounty campaign. But it will be not easy bounty with interesting quests.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 21, 2020, 01:26:50 PM
Important

Hidden orders turned off by Hotbit so that sell orders are alll what people want sell!!
Its mean grab it and watch how price is rising Wink

https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=UVU_BTC

Thank You. Will be there promotional actions for UVU ? Or some loyal programs for example in near future?
January 18, 2020, 11:49:02 AM
Important

Hidden orders turned off by Hotbit so that sell orders are alll what people want sell!!
Its mean grab it and watch how price is rising Wink

https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=UVU_BTC
January 17, 2020, 12:45:56 PM
I bought for 0.0026 USD now its 0.0029$ its good Smiley
hoply it will rise as You written . Roll Eyes Wink

It is very good! Anyone else bought UVU from this thread?
January 16, 2020, 01:24:00 PM
I bought for 0.0026 USD now its 0.0029$ its good Smiley
hoply it will rise as You written . Roll Eyes Wink
January 14, 2020, 04:55:14 PM
One more time I want invite people to discussion about our coin.

Price is stable now so I think it should be a important point for potential buyers also not big sell orders in amount of BTC should be a opportunity to participants.
January 11, 2020, 06:11:25 PM
I revied it at coinpaprika and it's look quite solid. I think I can try it for some amount to see the price action and I like to have coins more like 1k for very cheap price and not huge maximum supply.
Let's see my price is 0.00000032 btc

I am glad to hear interest even from the not experienced people. I would like to post in our ANN some good news soon.
January 11, 2020, 11:01:44 AM
I revied it at coinpaprika and it's look quite solid. I think I can try it for some amount to see the price action and I like to have coins more like 1k for very cheap price and not huge maximum supply.
Let's see my price is 0.00000032 btc
January 06, 2020, 06:17:31 AM
I am not yet the proud owner of this coin, but I saw the prospects of this project and maybe I am investing my money in this company.  First of all, I saw the prospects of this project thanks to the very idea of ​​contributing to the development of a service for electric cars, in connection with which the Polish campaign wants to develop a network of rental stations for electric cars and charging electric cars, while using cryptocurrency in this area.  In addition, given the current price of $ 0.002, it is expected that the price will rise to the declared scale of $ 0.017, which, under good circumstances, will bring investors almost eight times more profit, and this is not considering the possible explosive reaction of the price to the popularity of this project.

Did You already bought, Sir? Smiley
January 04, 2020, 12:53:59 PM
I am not yet the proud owner of this coin, but I saw the prospects of this project and maybe I am investing my money in this company.  First of all, I saw the prospects of this project thanks to the very idea of ​​contributing to the development of a service for electric cars, in connection with which the Polish campaign wants to develop a network of rental stations for electric cars and charging electric cars, while using cryptocurrency in this area.  In addition, given the current price of $ 0.002, it is expected that the price will rise to the declared scale of $ 0.017, which, under good circumstances, will bring investors almost eight times more profit, and this is not considering the possible explosive reaction of the price to the popularity of this project.

Thank You will not be disappointed. Specially that team hasn't got open sell order of their coins now because they want to let people put price higher.
Actually ther is some 100-150k in Hotbit in sale, not much so that price is undervalued.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
January 04, 2020, 07:54:08 AM
January 03, 2020, 09:16:30 PM

It looks like it needs to be deepened and see again the problems of this new coin project.  And I haven't decided to invest here.  Because I'm still and need to be careful of a new coin.

I think You should try. But give this investition some 90 days long and relax.
Activity: 78
January 03, 2020, 02:43:56 PM
It looks like it needs to be deepened and see again the problems of this new coin project.  And I haven't decided to invest here.  Because I'm still and need to be careful of a new coin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 03, 2020, 10:22:32 AM
It is because I don't invest to random altcoins that are new. And it's hard to find those good altcoins lately that has really the potential. I know that each developer and investor can justify that the tokens they've invested has it but we can all go wrong at the end and suddenly the coin we've invested in might dump hard.

To be practically, I wouldn't invest to unpopular coins as simple rules and logic that I have set to myself and I don't have to justify that. I should have bitcoins and a few known altcoins and I can add any altcoins that I want but as long as I don't see it to be a good one, I wouldn't put money on it.
I only look for top altcoins because most of below 100 in ranking are not good. This is my idea in selecting new coin. I don't expect from others since they must be fluctuated if ever they are. The volume also is rising up because if there is no liquidity, there is no volume.
It is hard to trust again because there are already altcoins I have seen dying. Thanks to them, I realized that not all coins in exchange are good.
January 03, 2020, 05:48:39 AM
This thread needs new fuel.
I think that 265 views is a good value according to exposition at forum.

What do You think guys - UVU could be profitable in next 100 days for You?

We counted that on sell orders still is some 750-1000 USD we bought yesterday again some 100k of UVU... its going smaller and than we will be free from sellers and weak hands.
January 01, 2020, 04:59:26 PM
No, I won't, just looking at the details of the tokens, there seems to be a lot wrong with the project.

1. Low/No trading volume, just 1.45BTC trading volume in the last 24 hours,

2. There is a huge gap between total coin  and current circulatiing coin. so the 90% of the coins can be dump and exit scam on people.

1. is it really low for new coin ?

2. I dont understand this my man, circulating supply is a sold tokens... total supply is total... we wish have no gap Cheesy and sold all tokens... but we sell as many as we sell... ;> we didnt burn anything....
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 01, 2020, 04:53:29 PM
No, I won't, just looking at the details of the tokens, there seems to be a lot wrong with the project.

1. Low/No trading volume, just 1.45BTC trading volume in the last 24 hours,

2. There is a huge gap between total coin  and current circulatiing coin. so the 90% of the coins can be dump and exit scam on people.
January 01, 2020, 11:40:38 AM
Although, the coin listen capital market but it previous ROI and the lost of -74% of it price i believe the coin is yet to have the required support to flourish and I'm not captivated by the concept behind the project creation either.
We don't know yet what's behind this project, and let's see what's going to happen in 2020. Even though we're not seeing good progress in 2019, there's still good chances as long as this coin got an active community. Without the support of holders, this project won't prosper.

Thank You guys for some positive insights. We need find few buyers for xxx dollars and our situation must be better! I believe in that.
Although we are also searching bigger capital to fuel our project and bring it at level up. Its hard work but we must ! we make a big road in past .
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 01, 2020, 06:53:17 AM
Although, the coin listen capital market but it previous ROI and the lost of -74% of it price i believe the coin is yet to have the required support to flourish and I'm not captivated by the concept behind the project creation either.

We don't know yet what's behind this project, and let's see what's going to happen in 2020. Even though we're not seeing good progress in 2019, there's still good chances as long as this coin got an active community. Without the support of holders, this project won't prosper.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
January 01, 2020, 01:17:55 AM
Frankly speaking, No one is interested in buying a brand new coin with not much of a project idea. Also why it is listed before it stopped selling on the website. People will just manipulate with the price and market.

Actually, after log in we redirecting to HotBit,

I checked that later. What is the thought behind that..? Selling your own tokens where anyone can compete you..?

yeah i think it's just a usual projects that came out everyday, nothing special about it and the hype is also small, hype for a proejct is number 1 needed in this day if a project want to success. So i think i will skip this one and move for another good one. I'm sorry it's my honest opinion

There are some projects where hype is not needed. The project has to have an idea on how to survive and grow in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: