Pages:
Author

Topic: [v1.0.2] CryptoFaucet - Ultimate Multi Faucet Script - page 2. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
do you have another contact method? everytime sending an email from contact form at scriptstore.xyz, i'm receiving a undelivering notification

I answered to your emails, I don't know why you got undelivered mail error. Anyway, I'm not working in weekends, that's why if you send email over the weekend, you get an answer by monday.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
In Bitcoin We Trust!
do you have another contact method? everytime sending an email from contact form at scriptstore.xyz, i'm receiving a undelivering notification
Hi. isn't that CLAIMBITS script?

a discount is available?

It was built on the same core and ideea, but no, is not ClaimBits script. ClaimBits is 1 coin based system, this script is a multi coin system, where all earnings are calculated in USD and withdrawal is made into desired coin, based on the value in USD of that coin in the time of withdrawal, making website owner safe from crypto prices changing so often.

If you can provide some kind of discount I will also buy it

You guys can receive 10% discount using this coupon code: special10
Coupon code is available for next 48 hours.
Activity: 56
Merit: 12
If you can provide some kind of discount I will also buy it
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
In Bitcoin We Trust!
Hi. isn't that CLAIMBITS script?

a discount is available?
Script was updated to v1.0.1, among changes, Binance BEP20 coin was added and Payeer deposit option.
Limited time offer, receive 20% discount using this coupon code: 20special
CryptoFaucet is a new type of multi cryptocurrencies faucet which brings plenty of different features togheter into a complete system. This system was designed to be attractive and easy to use. With plenty of different features this system was designed to bring revenue and promote itself in a short time. Some of main features of this system are listed bellow, but to see this system working, we invite you to check the demo from the bottom of this page.

One of the most important parts of this script is that, even if is a faucet and it does proccess withdrawals in crypto, user is rewarded in-site with coins which are calculated on USD, maing you safe from losing money because of crypto prices volatility.

Features:
  • Bootstrap 4 responsive design
  • Support multiple crypto currencies
  • Faucet Claim System (Roll between 1 and 99,999)
  • PTC Ads (users can purchase PTC Ads on your website)
  • Shortlinks integrated with contest system (add your desired shortlinks on admin panel and let your users do the rest)
  • Offerwalls integrated with contest system (earn money everytime your users complete offers)
  • Lottery system integrated
  • Blog system integrated
  • Referrals system with contest and market
  • Coupons system integrated (offer rewards to your users as coupon codes
  • CPU Mining System (WebMinePool integrated)
  • VPN / Proxy detector system integrated
  • Multilanguage system (only Enligh available by default)
  • FaucetPay integrated (allow your users to withdraw BTC to their FaucetPay accounts)
  • CoinPayments integrated (used for users to deposit funds or withdraw BTC into their wallets)
  • Payeerintegrated (used for users to deposit funds)
  • Membership system with 4 different levels
  • Investment Game (100% legit game build with CoinDesk API's)
  • Jobs system where you can reward users for doing tasks
  • Users Levels (based on users faucet claims)
  • Anti Adblock system integrated
  • 2-Factor Authentication system integrated
  • Activity Rewards system to stimulate users to be more active
  • Internal advertising system (users can purchase advertising on your website)
  • Complex affiliate system with weekly contest
  • Google ReCaptcha, RainCaptcha and SolveMedia integrated
  • Google Analytics integrated
  • SSL Support for secure connection (HTTPS)
  • Complete admin panel
  • Very well optimised and secured
  • Unencrypted code
+ Many others features

Demo: Click here
Admin Username: Admin
Admin Password: CryptoFaucet

If you want more details about this script or you want to purchase it, script is available for sale here:
https://crfaucet.com/
Pages:
Jump to: