Pages:
Author

Topic: Vaccinated persons quarantine? - page 3. (Read 365 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 26, 2021, 08:43:02 AM
Vaccine means inactive virus will be injected into the body so our immune system will identify them and fight against the covid virus next time if it enters into our body, but all the vacicnes are less efficacy and many vaccines are not even approved by the country where we are living that is why the issue I guess.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
May 26, 2021, 08:32:22 AM
I’m trying to make sense of this real life experience of mine..

Grandmother just had a surgery, she is staying in the hospital for about a week..

My mother and uncle both try to visit her..

Mother, not vaccinated, they let her visit my grandmother..

Uncle, vaccinated, but vaccinated less than 2 weeks ago, they will not let him into the hospital at all, not even the waiting rooms, where my unvaccinated mother is allowed to be in the hospital all over the place..

Now why is it that they are more strictly refusing entry to recently vaccinated people than to completely unvaccinated people?
I can hardly believe this is true, but it is..

Wtf?

I don't know exactly why this is the case in your country, but I read that straight after vaccination that you don't have any immunity yet, it takes 1-2 weeks to build up after the vaccination. On top of that is the immune system much weaker directly after the vaccination. In the end they just want to protect your grandmother. I also find it a bit strange that they make a difference between your mother and your uncle, it should be equal for both of them. Did you mother had to take a covid test before entering the hospital?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
May 26, 2021, 08:24:46 AM
I mean, the simple answer is probably that your uncle had a cough or a raised temperature at some point in the last two weeks, but tvbcof jumps straight to zombie apocalypse. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
May 26, 2021, 07:45:43 AM

Grandmother just had a surgery, she is staying in the hospital for about a week..

Uncle, vaccinated, but vaccinated less than 2 weeks ago, they will not let him into the hospital at all, not even the waiting rooms, where my unvaccinated mother is allowed to be in the hospital all over the place..

Now why is it that they are more strictly refusing entry to recently vaccinated people than to completely unvaccinated people?

Wtf?

Interesting datapoint.  Gene therapy trial participants (sometimes mislabeled 'vaccinated') are also not welcome to donate blood either so I've heard.  It's fishy as hell.

For my part I'm keeping my distance from people who I know to have participated in this gene therapy.  When there are a lot of them around in a few weeks I will voluntarily stay at home and away from public places.  I do that anyway to a degree because it is humiliating to wear a mask.  Mask-wearers are already not welcome at my properties, and vaccinated won't be either I'm sad to say.  I just cannot take the chance when my family's health is at stake.

There is also weird and noxious shit being sprayed around the malls.  I drove through a parking structure at one of the malls a few weeks ago and it was pretty gassy.  Tried to hold my breath, but couldn't make it due some slow moving people who looked like they may have been 'vaxxed' already.  One of these next acts will be the zombie apocalypse as the genetic modifications from the 'vaccine' cause the conversion of proteins into deformed Creutzfeldt-Jakob style plaques and the victim's brains slowly fuse into a non-functional mass.  At least it is a possibility that I don't rule out.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
May 26, 2021, 07:16:54 AM

Wtf?
Pages:
Jump to: