Pages:
Author

Topic: Vaccines vs Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 3615 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
January 25, 2015, 09:53:47 PM
i don't think the vaccine analogy applies to bitcoin. My neighbors use of bitcoin doesn't ensure my safety with bitcoin nor prevent against my harm using bitcoin.

Make sure you get your vaccine... Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
January 25, 2015, 08:14:44 PM
Relying on mathematics works for both sides of the argument eg. % of side effects, ( if you believe the statistics are accurate)

"Look at all those stupid people not supporting Bitcoin, they are morons for not knowing the money system is a fraud"
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2015, 09:34:42 AM
To ignore hard mathematics in my opinion is the very definition of stupid, the same goes for science, we all know vaccinations actually help people and immunise them so as I've said the people who are going against this stuff are taking pride in being complete morons.

It would be the regulations or lack of, which could allow Bitcoiners to punish non-Bitcoin users.

And where did you pull this blatant assumption out of? Your arse? Also I don't think anyone has a right to abuse anybody, doesn't mean I won't say they're stupid for not at least putting a percentage of their income into Bitcoin though to protect themselves.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 25, 2015, 09:11:11 AM
Once again it wouldn't be the Bitcoiners themselves who would punish non-Bitcoin users.

It would be the regulations or lack of, which could allow Bitcoiners to punish non-Bitcoin users.

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
January 25, 2015, 08:50:11 AM
Abusing anyone for any reason is not nice and not OK. But there's freedom of speech and some think that it give them the right to do so...

...and there's the freedom of choice. For vaccines, for currency....
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
January 25, 2015, 08:34:20 AM
If the pro-vaccinators wish the anti-vaxxors to take the vaccines to keep the herd safe from disease (herd theory)
Do Bitcoiners have the same argument - everybody should use Bitcoin to keep (the herds money) safe.

What I mean is, do Bitcoiners have the right to abuse non-Bitcoiners because of their choice of money?

(of course I would never do it)
Pages:
Jump to: