Pages:
Author

Topic: VALORANT Betting - page 2. (Read 1419 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 31, 2020, 10:03:58 AM
Which site was that mate? in which country? only for your country or can be for others?

Looks like interesting because i Use to be a Good Counter strike player ,I have won some tournament back in the past when this was very active and popular

Crossfire as well .because this Valorant makes me Harder to learn ,Maybe because of Age variation lol.

It still just the same, almost like the other first-person shooting games such as Crossfire, SF, CSGO, but Valorant just added a tweak which is to provide the characters with abilities. The abilities are what makes it harder and complex since every character should be first learned to make sure that their abilities will be utilized efficiently. It is not just a game of shooting but with good strategies and teamwork, and I can see that Valorant will be good for betting as the chance of winning will not just depend on how good a player's aim is, but with his familiarity with his character.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 26, 2020, 03:27:26 AM
I remember the good old days when playing counterstrike with my friends, even though it is already forgotten by many gamers it will still be the legendary one and the basis of creating a game like crossfire and this valorant, even though I am not a player of this kind of game, I know that there are so many people who are playing this thing, one thing that makes this game special is that the player has the special skills which can be used to take advantage to the game.
Here in my country you can bet bitcoin by playing counter strike you just need to open the tournament and then you can place bets you even you can play with them all you just need to do is to pay the entrance fee, and the prices are bitcoin too or even direct cash it was your choice we never forget on how to play counter strike because this was my favorite game and that game open my mind. Crossfire, Special Force , COD is all similarities you just need to win the game. I hope someday we can play together thou and win amazing price.

Which site was that mate? in which country? only for your country or can be for others?

Looks like interesting because i Use to be a Good Counter strike player ,I have won some tournament back in the past when this was very active and popular

Crossfire as well .because this Valorant makes me Harder to learn ,Maybe because of Age variation lol.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
December 26, 2020, 03:17:53 AM
I remember the good old days when playing counterstrike with my friends, even though it is already forgotten by many gamers it will still be the legendary one and the basis of creating a game like crossfire and this valorant, even though I am not a player of this kind of game, I know that there are so many people who are playing this thing, one thing that makes this game special is that the player has the special skills which can be used to take advantage to the game.
Here in my country you can bet bitcoin by playing counter strike you just need to open the tournament and then you can place bets you even you can play with them all you just need to do is to pay the entrance fee, and the prices are bitcoin too or even direct cash it was your choice we never forget on how to play counter strike because this was my favorite game and that game open my mind. Crossfire, Special Force , COD is all similarities you just need to win the game. I hope someday we can play together thou and win amazing price.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 26, 2020, 01:01:50 AM

It is somehow the same with the mechanics of Counter-Strike, you just need to win if you are an attacker or a defender, attacker means you need to plant the bomb and avoid the defenders to defuse it. Defender means you need to protect the plant sites and avoid the attackers to plant the bomb. By either team, if your team wiped out, you lose the round.
The main problem is the Specifications of the Game ,so High that a Computer must be Gaming Set up before we can play this better.
Going back, Valorant just have a good tweak, the players have special abilities which makes the game complex for a first-person shooting game, it also becomes more interesting to bet as the winning team will not just depend on the skills but on the mind and execution of the skills of the characters. By the way, I'm Gold 2 in Valorant, I really enjoy playing this game and I would like to bet for a match sometimes.
Wow ,Gold 2? I'm still waiting for my technician to upgrade my Computer so i can install and play this ,because most of my friends are betting on this game i don't want to be left alone lol.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 26, 2020, 12:48:16 AM

It is somehow the same with the mechanics of Counter-Strike, you just need to win if you are an attacker or a defender, attacker means you need to plant the bomb and avoid the defenders to defuse it. Defender means you need to protect the plant sites and avoid the attackers to plant the bomb. By either team, if your team wiped out, you lose the round.

Going back, Valorant just have a good tweak, the players have special abilities which makes the game complex for a first-person shooting game, it also becomes more interesting to bet as the winning team will not just depend on the skills but on the mind and execution of the skills of the characters. By the way, I'm Gold 2 in Valorant, I really enjoy playing this game and I would like to bet for a match sometimes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 125
December 25, 2020, 10:20:44 PM
There's a lot of First person shooter now, before it was counter strike now it's valorant I tried to check out the gameplay of it and it's a combination of skills and shooting games nowadays have a great features wonder if I could play it it's pretty popular I've seen some bookmakers adding this game on their line up.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
December 25, 2020, 04:16:10 PM

We all know that Valorant is one of the most epic and played game today. Valorant is a fps shooting game that resemble to the game Counter Strike. The only difference is that the champions or characters have thei own unique skills and profession. Personally, I am hooked in this game because of the quite enjoying vibes of it. And as well as the Valorant, I am also aware of the game APEX Legends. I also played this game with my counsins and friends and jsut like you I also want to ask why isn't that no kind of gambling games or tournament about it. Unlike the games like Dota 2, League of Legends, Valorant, and etc. I guess I will more likely to bet to play in APEX Legends because I find it so enjoying to play actually.
Yeah, that's  quite interesting, especially if we know that we also have a growing community on APEX LEGENDS, and a bit lively compared to other fps games.  I wonder why, or is it has somethin to do with the game provider itself? Maybe they don't  want to be part of a Gambling Community

...CSGO (king of FPS).
I think, it is only CS... 😂
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
December 25, 2020, 04:08:30 PM
But just why APEX didn't  have this kind of exposure on Gambling? I mean, you know it has almost the same Gameplay and almost the same tasks in game... Or is it just Valorant is eco and user friendly? Easy to play and understand?

Hmm, I think Apex Legends should be categorized under the games like PUBG and Fortnite as such games are what you call battle-royale games. Unlike those games, Valorant offers a relatively-easier game style due to its face-paced combat. In addition, the gameplay is your typical first-person shooter game that follows a round-to-round basis (very similar to CSGO). Lastly, the player count per round is definitely lower compared to APEX, PUBG, and Fortnite where only two teams with 5 player each team participate.

I believe that the interest of Valorant comes from its roots on where such gameplay is inspired- which is CSGO (king of FPS).
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
December 25, 2020, 04:01:18 PM
I, too, played Valorant and compared with CSGO, well the graphics and skills are to be compared, what I really can think of its highly competitive  is APEX LEGENDS.but the thing is Valorant is way more addictive than APEX and so many wants to play and so does with bets.
So it really goes off the line when it comes to gameplays and other as such.

I hate Valorant for being too cartoonish and it seems that developers have done it just for money. And yeah, it's not so popular as CSGO and Fortnite, so betting will be a little harder (less choices for that) and of course less available (less books have Valorant at their services).

The gameplay is a matter of preference but the cartoonish design was intended to avoid being too realistic compared to CSGO's play style. Though most of the movements and skills are the same in CSGO, there is still a learning curve that you need to master in terms of the agents respective abilities.

Betting in valorant is growing and more players from CSGO are shifting towards this new game. As someone who played CSGO for more than 5 years, the fresh game style that Valorant offered definitely tickled my interest.
But just why APEX didn't  have this kind of exposure on Gambling? I mean, you know it has almost the same Gameplay and almost the same tasks in game... Or is it just Valorant is eco and user friendly? Easy to play and understand?

We all know that Valorant is one of the most epic and played game today. Valorant is a fps shooting game that resemble to the game Counter Strike. The only difference is that the champions or characters have thei own unique skills and profession. Personally, I am hooked in this game because of the quite enjoying vibes of it. And as well as the Valorant, I am also aware of the game APEX Legends. I also played this game with my counsins and friends and jsut like you I also want to ask why isn't that no kind of gambling games or tournament about it. Unlike the games like Dota 2, League of Legends, Valorant, and etc. I guess I will more likely to bet to play in APEX Legends because I find it so enjoying to play actually.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
December 25, 2020, 12:13:17 PM
I, too, played Valorant and compared with CSGO, well the graphics and skills are to be compared, what I really can think of its highly competitive  is APEX LEGENDS.but the thing is Valorant is way more addictive than APEX and so many wants to play and so does with bets.

I hate Valorant for being too cartoonish and it seems that developers have done it just for money. And yeah, it's not so popular as CSGO and Fortnite, so betting will be a little harder (less choices for that) and of course less available (less books have Valorant at their services).

The gameplay is a matter of preference but the cartoonish design was intended to avoid being too realistic compared to CSGO's play style. Though most of the movements and skills are the same in CSGO, there is still a learning curve that you need to master in terms of the agents respective abilities.

Betting in valorant is growing and more players from CSGO are shifting towards this new game. As someone who played CSGO for more than 5 years, the fresh game style that Valorant offered definitely tickled my interest.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
December 25, 2020, 11:17:43 AM

That is indeed true. This would be a matter of preference since we all have different interests.
Valorant betting is currently rising although not much bookies are including it since it is still new.
Nevertheless, I see that Valorant can be another big thing in the ESports sector in this coming times.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
December 25, 2020, 10:28:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
December 25, 2020, 10:14:15 AM
this looks like a new kind of fps game, was this being offered in any esports betting bookie that came from this forum? it looks like most of them are into dota 2 and counter strike i've been seeing a lot of this game lately no doubt soon they will add it.
it is understandable that bookies still aren't putting it on their platform since it is still early in the Esport world(like I have said before in my previous post) but if the game fan base of its competitive tournament continues to increase. so yeah, it'll just be a matter of time before we see it on more sports betting platforms

anyway, if your interested Lanasta gave 2 bookies that offer betting odds for Valorant (check the quoted post below)
GG.bet or Loot.bet

These are old e-sport bookies but for sure they do have valorant lines for you to make bets and knowing that they are now accepting Bitcoin and other crypto
then that would be a good option or chance for people to make out some bets with Valorant.

About the game then its like CS:GO with some sort mix of Overwatch.I don't know why people saying this is mixed with other games.

LoL is also popular in online gambling for esports category and since Valorant and LoL have the same developer I think there will be esports tournament for their fps next year.
-snip
here's an official announcement from Riot games about their 2021 Valorant champions tour(link below)
https://playvalorant.com/en-us/news/esports/announcing-the-2021-valorant-champions-tour/
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
December 25, 2020, 06:26:43 AM
SOME THOUGHTS
Would you consider in betting in Valorant games? Do you think it would be much popular, as betting in Dota2, in the future?
Yes, Actually I am already betting on most Valorant competitive matches recently and it is just like betting on Overwatch matches for me. Well, Valorant being more popular in terms of betting on Dota2 I think is a no, Dota2 and CSGO are one of the pioneers of online gambling in esports I still think that bettors will stick on them. But if Valorant will have big events like The International or Majors in CSGO I think that's when Valorant betting popularity would be on par with Dota and CSGO.

LoL is also popular in online gambling for esports category and since Valorant and LoL have the same developer I think there will be esports tournament for their fps next year.
Valorant is still new yet it already attract many players that play fps professionally like TenZ who also play CSGO before.
I like the game myself because it has new mechanics than ordinary fps where you just need to shoot and kill.
legendary
🤩Finally Married🤩
December 25, 2020, 12:03:30 AM
Does anybody know how valorant is performing against the other big games like Dota! Lol or CSGO. Its been a few months now that valorant is being played competitively. I am curious if the betting market in CSGO actually suffered through this new game. It might be hard to find public data for that as many bookkeepers guard their data.
I think not, it's just that we've seen a huge number of people taking Valorant's gameplay, and I think CSGO is still the no. 1 FPS game that has been credited to gambling.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
December 24, 2020, 10:08:33 PM
this looks like a new kind of fps game, was this being offered in any esports betting bookie that came from this forum? it looks like most of them are into dota 2 and counter strike i've been seeing a lot of this game lately no doubt soon they will add it.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 24, 2020, 01:53:31 PM
I have been off online games for a few years now and only watches few videos from time to time. I warched a few Valorant games and find it interesting it is almost similar with the first online shooting game I played where characters have different skills and specialization which is Paladins. I think Valorant will be as popular as Dota, LOL or CS:GO since video games nowadays are more exposed compared how it was before due to online streaming.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
December 24, 2020, 01:41:47 PM
Never faced such a game before. First reading about her here, I was intrigued by her. I registered and now I will try to play. The characters are a bit like cartoon characters, but I even liked it. Now in my free time, I will figure out what's what.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
December 24, 2020, 10:13:45 AM
Does anybody know how valorant is performing against the other big games like Dota! Lol or CSGO. Its been a few months now that valorant is being played competitively. I am curious if the betting market in CSGO actually suffered through this new game. It might be hard to find public data for that as many bookkeepers guard their data.
Valorant will become big next year, the recent tournament implemented by Riot which is First Strike was really mainstream in social media. Now, they've announced the sequence of tournaments before the world championship, it seems that they're really preparing for it well. Most of the players right now play Valorant, as you can see in any streaming platforms, Valorant has a lot of streamers compare to the other games. Some of the CS:GO pros are now shifting to valorant, a sign that Valorant is a good game. 

Another thing is, less cheaters, anyone can enjoy the game without worrying about those players who uses aimbots. There are recent issues about cheaters but I'm pretty sure that it's being handled. We should have faith in Riot since LoL is also successful, I think they can make it look like LoL.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 19, 2020, 01:08:51 PM
Based on my personal opinion, Valorant is better than those mentioned above since it is somehow still new, lesser cheaters are manipulating the game unlike with the other games where cheating is very rampant. I should know this since I mostly play Valorant on my free time.
Pages:
Jump to: