Pages:
Author

Topic: Value of bitcoin - page 4. (Read 630 times)

Activity: 511
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 09:01:01 AM
Bitcoin in terms of value is the best, but ofcourse when buying our physical things that needed is fiat exchange. Because bitcoin is not yet legalized in the country that is why fiat would be best. But when we say in an online of investing bitcoin because value is increasing our investment may grow.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
November 24, 2017, 08:59:44 AM
Do you think using bitcoin is better than using actual money?
Not right now, It depends on where you'll spend your bitcoin because if you plan to spend less than $10 per transaction you're better off using fiat or altcoins. It's still a good alternative way of payment for bigger transactions and if you don't have enough cash.

right now Bitcoin can not be used by people wholly,what i mean is it has a limited supply and a high fees.
The fees are high because of the price right now and how busy the network is. If bitcoin wasn't this high then fees should be cheaper.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 24, 2017, 08:58:53 AM
It is good if you will be using bitcoin as a long term investment but if you are just going to purchase some thing you should just pay actual money instead because the crypto currency is changing every seconds, minutes, hours and so on and so forth so if you will pay your goods with bitcoins you will be at disadvantage.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
November 24, 2017, 08:56:11 AM

I think this only depends on how the people will use it. Bitcoin is not really "widely" accepted in the world, it may be accepted in some country, some country don't. In my country bitcoin is not that popular though many people uses it so we can;t use bitcoin, we first need to convert it into fiat.

In these case, I think fiat  the "actual money" is better than bitcoin, but in terms of sending it and using it as a payment online, I guess I will go with bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 24, 2017, 08:44:25 AM
everything have their own advantage and disadvantage,
if we're comparing it to actual money aka fiat,i think it would be better to use fiat at the moment.
right now Bitcoin can not be used by people wholly,what i mean is it has a limited supply and a high fees.
if people use it in their life replacing an actual money,i believe the fees would be huge and it's much more than taxes that we need to pay daily.
plus it's not easy to use for them who do not know about computer or computer savvy.
lastly if we want to use it in our real life,we need to have a physical form.
Bitcoin is good as digital currency,no more than that right now.
we need actual money to value it and keep it alive,at least for now it does not fit to be a real currency based on its technology and system.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 08:44:06 AM

I think that it would be better, but there are a lot of scammers and hackers on bitcoin we need to prevent that in order to have it as a regular payment method. Money is nearly always stable.

While bitcoin is unstable so it can give you sometimes more money.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 08:21:53 AM
Bitcoin is best used as an object for long-term investment. It is not advisable to pay for purchases of goods and services, because the cost of cryptocurrency is constantly increasing.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 08:17:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: