Pages:
Author

Topic: Value of investments decrease - page 9. (Read 1619 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 22, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
Yes every one investment value is going down because of the current market situation, I think you should hold until you reached goal, I strongly believe bitcoin and crypto currency have great future and the price will change soon, by next year the price of crypto currency will go up, this currency manipulation is temporary only and price will be reverse soon

I dont really think that everyone's investment are going down. What about other investments that are outside the crypto scene? Invesments that are only based on fiats? Do you think that they are going down? No right? 

The value of investments are decreases but only on cryptos because the entire market of cryptos are suffering on a big crash lately but  good thing that the market right now is slowly recovering . In which case some of our crypto investments are now already up by small percentage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 07:38:14 AM
Yes every one investment value is going down because of the current market situation, I think you should hold until you reached goal, I strongly believe bitcoin and crypto currency have great future and the price will change soon, by next year the price of crypto currency will go up, this currency manipulation is temporary only and price will be reverse soon
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 07:29:57 AM
 I am so hard right now, most of my favourite tokens are losing their prices rapidly, so I am doubting between sell all the things, or just forget about prices and hold everything until it will gain some value again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
I have been in your shoes for months now, what I decided to do is to leave my investments and hold hoping for a market turnaround.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 22, 2018, 06:32:31 AM
It happens to my investment also, it is getting worst this day and going deeper and deeper, all i have to do is wait for it to be back again higher to my expected value of ROI, but i don't really know when it will happen, i just trust my holding that can recover sooner.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 06:15:56 AM
It is better to hold than to sell when the investment decrease because you will just lose your investment, the key of a successful investment here in crypto is patience.
Activity: 322
June 21, 2018, 02:53:03 PM
ICO companies are now more and more people are investing not in ideas, but in the chance to get rich investing somewhere. Yes, so do not do everything, and the majority, but the market at us always was made for the majority.
Activity: 15
June 21, 2018, 02:29:24 PM
I think this is only temporary. Now it is the platforms that are fighting each other. Waiting for them to end will have a good market.
Activity: 88
June 13, 2018, 10:20:48 PM
Crypto currency volatility. You can lose everything at any second and it is impossible to predict or circumvent this
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 10:34:33 AM
The same thing with me, just today I was looking on my wallet, I was looking on my top currencies, that are my most valuables, and I was thinking, maybe I would just sell them, and wait for another coming of my bounty tokens, or some.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
June 13, 2018, 04:37:47 AM
It is very difficult to advise you something.Depends what you're expecting.In my opinion it is better to be patient.Leave You always have time.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2018, 04:24:05 AM
I think you should hold your coins for now. Everytime cryptos hit a rough patch, people start wanting to quit... until next bull market where they won't stop talking about how much they love crypto.
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 04:20:44 AM
The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.

The crypto market falls are normal and only volatile markets are profitable.

I think we can make up for our positions in the current market downturn. You'll make more money when the bull market comes.
Activity: 116
June 13, 2018, 04:17:53 AM
I think you need to have enough patience. This market will not continue to trough. At present, it has been going down for a long time. I believe that the market will recover soon, so I think you need to have enough patience to wait and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 04:10:52 AM
When the crypto money world enters the bear season, all coin prices decline. Panic sales during these times can be a wrong move.
The crypto world is not a place where you will always make money. If you do not make the right moves at the right time, you lose money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
June 02, 2018, 12:26:14 AM
The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.
Don't panic buddy, we know the price of the crypto is fluctuating, my advice if the price is down then close your laptop or close your site exchanger and forget for a moment about crypto, spend time with family, go with a lover, and play with your son
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 02, 2018, 12:12:23 AM
I think the whole market is still worth investing in.
But in a very volatile market, so the bull market is still far away, so we need to learn to sell in time. Angry
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 12:02:08 AM

you do not have to be afraid to invest in crypto, the price goes up or down it's the usual gal in crypto, but you have to buy a nice crypto so you get a profit, if the price is still down, you just hold it
Activity: 18
June 01, 2018, 11:58:34 PM
That's only the cycle don't lose hope the price of different digital currency are more base in users of it so example of it OP is you if you sell your coins/tokens now then even a little it has impact in price like it drop a little so think also if you just save it then wait for profit of course there's no assurance that market will go all green by now but i'm sure even not now still they will go high actually if you hold coins/tokens like btc,ltc,eth,bch,neo,nano,bnb and other coins that have development already in crypto like they run for many years here i think i can post here that they will go high and never ever go as a dead coins so just wait and don't overthink in your investment i'm sure everything go well
Activity: 3
June 01, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
the usual thing because the coin is unlikely to go up steadily there must be his correction
If you believe in the coins you invest you should be strong enough to hold them longer
Pages:
Jump to: