Pages:
Author

Topic: Valueless Altcoins, what to do. - page 2. (Read 521 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 02:33:10 PM
I also have many altcoins from the airdrop. but only junk coins that I can't sell in any market. although there are some that can be sold, but only have a few coins, and that cannot replace shipping costs. the impact is that I can only save it in my wallet, because I think there is no way to delete it. can only hope to come miracles in the future to be able to sell junk coins at a good price.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
The high rate of worthless coins are now at alarming rate as we have experience a very difficult time in distinguishing between Good coins and shit coins. Getting into Campaigns with the aims of getting a good coin for the future, all we can get is some worthless coins into the wallet. Those worthless coins or as i called them valueless Altcoins.

What will you do to your worthless Altcoins in your wallet?Huh?

If you have some altcoins that have a little value or not at all, just don't sell it yet because selling it now won't bring you any profit.
Take your time to analyze the development of the project of the coin first before doing anything.
When the project seems doing good, what you need to do is just hold that coin, other than that, you can sell your coin.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
September 15, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
You can do nothing with them so you can just leave them in your wallet and there won't be a problem as your wallet can't be full, if you want your wallet to be free of useless coin then you can send it to the burn address. I do that sometimes when there's too much useless token in my wallet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 10:44:31 AM
Keep holding it, I have a lot of them,  but I refused to see them as worthless except the ones that developers have actually abandoned. For the tokens that developers are still working on the projects,  I think with time those tokens may have value.  I have seen some developers return and carried  out a swap on tokens that seemed to have died and continued  the project, holders made money from those tokens.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 07:34:38 AM
Many of them comes from Airdrop rewards, they are seriously equals to zero or scam coins. I just put them into my wallet only because there are no delete option in my wallet to remove them permanently.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 07:32:08 AM
Unfortunately there's nothing to be done, here the most important thing is not to lose your head and not be greedy, because maybe the project will still be able to do something and some tokens can still gain value.
Activity: 65
September 14, 2018, 07:29:42 AM
there are a whole lot of them nowadays. i just let them sit there because trying to dump them would cost me ether . that's for the erc20 ones. for the ones with their  own qt wallets, i dump them at the slightest opportunity. especially coins with ridiculously high supplies of over 20 billion. amazing how they'd  be worth anything in the nearest future.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 07:26:32 AM
I think that the bets thing to do is to be less worried about them. Worrying wouldn't get you anything by the way. Be more careful so you don't make the bad investment option again. Hodl the coins if you still can, who knows, one day, it might just have a little spike in price, and you can then sell them off.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 11:30:03 AM
The high rate of worthless coins are now at alarming rate as we have experience a very difficult time in distinguishing between Good coins and shit coins. Getting into Campaigns with the aims of getting a good coin for the future, all we can get is some worthless coins into the wallet. Those worthless coins or as i called them valueless Altcoins.

Observe the overall growth of the entire market and let them be in the pursed. If the altcoin begin growing in  a junk coins on its growth. So I think there's no point selling them in cheap prices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
Well this is a simple case
The simplest solution is leave the valueless altcoins alone
Let them rot in your wallet and it one day they spring up and have value
You sell them and get the profit

That’s all needed dude
Activity: 518
September 07, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
Leave it there in the wallets, it is not like there is anything that you can do with the coins. That is their final resting place, unless by some miracle the coins get relisted and you can sell them/. Mostly I just ignore all of the valueless coins I have in my wallet and focus on the ones that are actually very good. There is nothing that can be done with those coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
September 05, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

since they dont even have any value, I just let it store in my wallet, if that token will enter the market, then its good, but if not, that's fine too. I'll just let it store in my wallet and wait for the possibility for it to enter the market.
September 05, 2018, 03:11:48 PM
Just leave it in your wallet. You unable to delete it or destroy, if you want you can send to exchange, but you have to spend your eth for it...
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
The rate of this shit coin ls now is alarming and I believe this is where regulations should emerge to curb this situation. The ones I have in my wallet, I'm just looking for a way to dispose them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
September 05, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

Let it rest in my wallet and try to forget it. Maybe one day there will be a miracle. Focus only on alive projects instead of wasting our time with worthless tokens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
September 05, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

You should avoid coins that might end up valueless as much as possible but as for the valueless coins that I have now there is no way that I can use them or sell them so they just get to stay in the wallet for now and not do anything. Maybe at some point the project might be revived but I doubt that will be the case. They are useless, there is nothing to do with them.
copper member
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:08:32 AM

Let them be in the purse to the overall growth of the entire market.If growth begins altcoins that are growing even junk coins.I don't see the point in selling them cheap.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 08:56:46 AM
Actually make with this bad coins in the wallet can't make nothing. Remember that can be a risk that to go a phishing site. Be careful. Further, fraudsters aren't sleep.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
August 23, 2018, 10:15:00 AM
The high rate of worthless coins are now at alarming rate as we have experience a very difficult time in distinguishing between Good coins and shit coins.
It shouldn't take too much time tbh. There are several red flags that you can spot pretty quickly like the team behind the project (are they legit or just made up profiles?), volume (is it getting PnD frequently or not?), whitepaper (is it a legit whitepaper or just another copy-paste from another project?), also the community, etc.

I don't hold any worthles vaporware, but if I did because I made a bad choice in the past and fell for the FOMO buying wave, then I would probably wait for another altcoin cycle before dumping every single shitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
August 23, 2018, 10:13:10 AM
If i was in your position i would sell all of them and buy Ethereum.

Of all the alt coins it is the one i personally like more and you probably won't regret. Some people expect it's price will triple by the end of the year - I don't know about that. But one thing is for sure, the future of it seems really bright.

More information here: https://coincodex.com/article/1387/bitcoin-and-ethereum-prices-are-expected-to-triple-by-the-end-of-2018-survey-shows/

Of course, some people find the right ICOs and earn crazy % returns but that is really dangerous game. I don't recommend it for any non-rich person. Join an ICO because you like the project and with the right amount if you are ready, while the rest is increasing it's price overtime safely.
Pages:
Jump to: