Pages:
Author

Topic: VANITYCREATOR 2.7.0 | Generate Vanity Addresses easily | 8 CURRENCIES & GROWING - page 2. (Read 4338 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Works great for me now. Thank you. Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Added VootCoin and Syncoin to the list. Wow 12 currencies now. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Added lotuscoin and aerocoin to the list.
legendary
Added TitCoin to the list of cryptocurrencies supported.
legendary
Guys, waiting for more suggestions so that the vanitycreator batch file can hold minimum 10 currencies in it.

Love,
grtth3gr3at.
legendary
Added support for three more coins. 7 Coins in total.

The coins supported are :

Hope to see more coins in the list. Atleast 10 coins needed. I hope to see more suggestions soon.
legendary
Name of coin: Tacocoin
Public Key Version: 48

We'd like to see CryptoBuck added to a nice tool like this.  Reply with a BUK Vanity address and I'll send you a nice BUK Tip for your efforts.  Looking forward to the Update...
Great Job.
CryptoBuck.com
Address Version: 5 (Hex: 5)

Well thank you both for your contribution. I have added them and updated the download link. Hope you both are happy and enjoy using my tool.

Anyways bassguitarman, I personally prefer bitcoin donations. I downloaded the wallet but it doesn't synchronise with the server. I created this vanity addy : 3GRTMfZhNXcUBxCwG2auRuPQbNkUBEoY2R but still I would like you to send tip to my bitcoin donation address on the first page.

Love,
grtthegreat.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Well, people I would like you all to test it and the source code is also before you so no thing to scam you guys. Just trust me and I like you all to help me to add more coins to my batch file. Please post the following info and I will update the link as soon as possible. The format should be like :

Name of the coin :
Public Key Version :

Please friends. Help me building my project.

Name of coin: Tacocoin
Public Key Version: 48
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

We'd like to see CryptoBuck added to a nice tool like this.  Reply with a BUK Vanity address and I'll send you a nice BUK Tip for your efforts.  Looking forward to the Update...
Great Job.

CryptoBuck.com
Address Version: 5 (Hex: 5)
legendary
Well, people I would like you all to test it and the source code is also before you so no thing to scam you guys. Just trust me and I like you all to help me to add more coins to my batch file. Please post the following info and I will update the link as soon as possible. The format should be like :

Name of the coin :
Public Key Version :

Please friends. Help me building my project.
legendary
if they give more or less, its just a tip, you cant keep limits. Good luck for your project.

I agree with you, hence I remove the limits. Thank you for the advice BTW.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
What's the point of a maximum tip amount?

No point basically. Just added a point. I don't want someone to donate so much on this simple code.

P.S: And I also know that no one will ever donate so much big on it but I don't need BTC but I need suggestions and help. I want to add more coins into it.

I would suggest you to remove the minimum and maximum btc for the tip, because you cant control someone tips Smiley.

if they give more or less, its just a tip, you cant keep limits. Good luck for your project.
legendary

No point basically. Just added a point. I don't want someone to donate so much on this simple code.

P.S: And I also know that no one will ever donate so much big on it but I don't need BTC but I need suggestions and help. I want to add more coins into it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
legendary
Is there a linux version, too?

No sir. It is only for windows cause vanitygen is only for windows.
Activity: 7
Is there a linux version, too?
legendary
CPU or GPU?

CPU. Actually both because vanitygen can use both. But I have coded it only for CPU.
Activity: 765
Merit: 503
legendary
Id be trying it but im on mac and my VM hangs this beast. Maybe tomorrow I'll close some tabs. It sounds like a great tool.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #EnMfBl6w03pkeO3v

Thanks for your feedback.
Activity: 22
Id be trying it but im on mac and my VM hangs this beast. Maybe tomorrow I'll close some tabs. It sounds like a great tool.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #EnMfBl6w03pkeO3v
Pages:
Jump to: