Pages:
Author

Topic: VANTA Network: the new form of BitConnect? - page 2. (Read 189 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
In fact, VANTA network is the new form of BitConnect or even worse. If not, how could VANTA network forced bounty hunters to trade their shitcoin (VNT) for 10 consecutive days to get paid, huh? For what? To fake trading volume. Only those who traded VNT got their bounty payment and those that failed to do so got nothing in return after working 6 weeks promoting VANTA network.

VANTA network paid only about 20% of the hunters who traded VNT for 10 consecutive days and stolen over 80% of the bounty pool. They want hunters to trade VNT to create fake trading volume to attract more people, investors and exchanges alike. 

Tell me, what do you think about this shady project called VANTA network?
For me, I see nothing but the new form of BitConnect on steroids or even worse!

Is there any specific reason why you can associate Vanta with Bitconnect ?
I know about the bounty, the trading rule was not in the beginning of the campaign.
They should not adding the new rule to receive payment at the end of bounty, they should announce it from beginning.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
In fact, VANTA network is the new form of BitConnect or even worse. If not, how could VANTA network forced bounty hunters to trade their shitcoin (VNT) for 10 consecutive days to get paid, huh? For what? To fake trading volume. Only those who traded VNT got their bounty payment and those that failed to do so got nothing in return after working 6 weeks promoting VANTA network.

VANTA network paid only about 20% of the hunters who traded VNT for 10 consecutive days and stolen over 80% of the bounty pool. They want hunters to trade VNT to create fake trading volume to attract more people, investors and exchanges alike. 

So many people know about that if vanta is a shitty scam coin. that looks similar when you are forcing someone else to buy your coin and that was doing by vanta to the bounty hunters and that's even worst than not paid the bounty hunters.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
I stopped supporting ICO's even bounty hunting both are connected with Greed lots of bounty hunters promoting ICO's without knowing its potential also how it effect crypto community . May be its kind of Shady project . I feel in your comment its more concern about bounty hunter.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I've check them and just because there's 'infinity connect', you think they are the new form of bitconnect?

I'm not a fan of ICOs and projects but they don't have that sort of lending platform just like BCC.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284

Pages:
Jump to: