Pages:
Author

Topic: Vapor or cigarettes, whichever you choose? - page 2. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Lately I smoke, but over time I feel strange especially in the heart. Sometimes it hurts on the left but only a few seconds. My friend suggested stop smoking and told me to use a vapor.

I've been googling about the effects of vapor to body, but the answer is less satisfactory.

How do you think, preferably a cigarette or a vapor?

You should check with your doctor, cigarette and vapor just the same, not good for health
Activity: 364
I think it's better to smoke than vapor, more natural cigarettes, if you feel pain in the chest, reduce your cigarette consumption
Activity: 415
For someone new to smoking I would suggest vapor but I think for those of us who have been smoking a while it's hard to transition to vaping.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just go to the doctor instead of googling it
Activity: 179
Merit: 104
I would vote for vapor because cigaretes smell very bad . Also cigaretes are MORE UNHEALTHY than vaping. One more thing is that at vaping you control exsactly how much nicotyn you want. you choose tastes and all stuff like that...
But some people sais that if you are doing something bad then do it right Tongue
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
cigarettes of course, because i love nature.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Lately I smoke, but over time I feel strange especially in the heart. Sometimes it hurts on the left but only a few seconds. My friend suggested stop smoking and told me to use a vapor.

I've been googling about the effects of vapor to body, but the answer is less satisfactory.

How do you think, preferably a cigarette or a vapor?
Pages:
Jump to: