Pages:
Author

Topic: VeChain (VEN) Next Billion Dollar Crypto - page 14. (Read 22126 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Ve-Chain had a nice run in 2017, but I think it competitor, Te-Food will surpass it’s market cap in 2018.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I believe VEN price will rise! Even if we see a crypto crash VEN will still have incredible value simply because it can do so much for so many entities. Vechain has to go beyond concept in order for more money to pour in. Once we see people actually using it and assuming the platform works as intended then it will explode. And the fact that it has so much real-world value is what makes this coin so special, the tech and idea behind it is worth a lot more than the present value. If all goes well I can see a $20+ VEN in the future.
Good news, that can affect the trading of VeChain positively. And also VEN can be circulated between exchange markets more than previous regulation.
Activity: 64
I love VEN, been invested for a while. I did get thrown a curve ball however regarding its valuation. Its currently sitting around $2billion. This values it more that FEDEX who generate around $20dollars a month or week I can't remember exactly. So a company in the supply chain business that is world wide and established is valued less than ven....food for thought
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I better go check it out because I think I purchased a few somewhere but cannot remember where I placed them or if I have them on some exchange somewhere. I am wondering though if it is too late to purchase anymore now so I am worried about it maybe being over priced right now or over bought. I will check the exchanges later in the day and if the price is still reasonable, I might go and add a few to my portfolio and let them sit there in case it has a mooning effect at some point, along with the rest of my dying portfolio.  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
VeChain announces a partnership with eGrid, a leading publicly listed ERP, SCM and CRM solution provider to synergistically provide comprehensive blockchain technology backing for a significant portion of China’s automobile industry.

https://bit.ly/2HptbYQ
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Very good currency! But need more times to invest!
I think price will grown back after thí  times

I do not know if it is a million dollar altcoin, but it is one of the coolest cryptos that exist now. I believe that very soon it will come in top-10 coins. Here you can watch the video about this sleeping giant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9hioUydQ1k
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
VEN works with many large international companies, so I think the current price is undervalued.
After careful study of VEN, I chose to buy some VEN.
After BMW partnership announcement, VEN price went to moon and back. Now it's price is even half of it. Bithumb announcement made the price rise about %30 but it's back to 35k satoshi again. It's a good price to buy atm.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Announce that VeChain tokens will be listed on Bithumb Main in the next few hours!
https://twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/981004028967440389
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
As long as it is related to China's digital encryption money can make money!

Because the Chinese market is too big, the marketing team is good at publicizing, people are keen to invest in the domestic digital encryption currency!
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Moving closer to the release of mainnet, a look at two live applications on consortium chain. VeChainThor is far stronger and ready to be unleashed soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnDMO6EKG1c&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtAqj0-OmYc
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
They have multiple node levels and seems like an overall good project but the scammy aggressive marketing tactics and cult behind VEN is a massive turn off to people like myself. I guess I'm undecided on the project but definitely watching from the sidelines.
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Although I am very bullish on VEN, but I don't think now is a good time to invest because most token is still in a state of decline, so now should remain on the sidelines, waiting for a better time to buy VEN.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Well if you did get into this you'd have to be pretty happy with it right now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Very good currency! But need more times to invest!
I think price will grown back after thí  times
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
The X Node on-going seniority tracking has begun(block 5287109).  51.9% of 511M circulating supply are de facto locked up. Approx.7707 wallets will be granted X Node status, estimated 162M VET are being locked up by Authority and X Nodes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If We evaluate the market prospects of vechain cryptocurrency, then this project has a direct competitor-it is a Walton platform that also works on the market of digitization of information and allows its users to track the movement of goods, identify them and fight against counterfeit. On the other hand, the market can easily have several identical projects, which only increases the activity of the race, improvement of services and their development. Proposed VeChain technology and actual demand, and hence the current high positions of tokens VEN on the market of cryptocurrency is quite logical. According to forecasts, by the end of 2018, the price of ven tokens can grow.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Well OP was right. It's currently at $1.8 billion.

I'm not touching it but I do find it interesting anytime a coin manages to surpass $100 million.

Most of the times that means there's something behind it, but not always.

The video on their homepage is fucking hilarious. It's like if David Bowie made a music video for the new Blade Runner movie.

I get it, interconnecting the world digitally and all that... but why does it have to be done by a secretive group of cloaked druids?

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: