Pages:
Author

Topic: VectorAI VAI | Full POS - page 10. (Read 38770 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
June 16, 2016, 11:28:36 AM
Dev what happened I put a lot of btc in before swap and no swap we need to know what is going to happen

Dev is waiting for yobit. Check back in October.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 16, 2016, 11:17:03 AM
Dev what happened I put a lot of btc in before swap and no swap we need to know what is going to happen
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
legendary
June 15, 2016, 06:57:03 AM
I will have bounties setup after the swap on yobit is done, please visit the thread on Sunday to claim the bounty.

that was a long time ago. dev please setup the bounties for the work done by translators and pay them

We spoke in PM already about translation bounties as well as in public, we have no bounties before completing the swap.
When the swap is complete I will set the bounties and reserve greek translation for you. For now there is no way to pay that,
since the coins are being held for swap.

ok sir. no problems there. i can wait.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 15, 2016, 01:25:19 AM
I will have bounties setup after the swap on yobit is done, please visit the thread on Sunday to claim the bounty.

that was a long time ago. dev please setup the bounties for the work done by translators and pay them

We spoke in PM already about translation bounties as well as in public, we have no bounties before completing the swap.
When the swap is complete I will set the bounties and reserve greek translation for you. For now there is no way to pay that,
since the coins are being held for swap.
June 15, 2016, 01:17:38 AM

Nothing has changed since the last update. and no reply from yobit one way or another.
I will keep trying for a few more days, then I will decide what course of action we should take.
legendary
June 14, 2016, 09:29:28 AM

Activity: 598
Merit: 500
June 14, 2016, 03:55:36 AM
ok.. i just about had it with this coin

BE stoped working for days

i sent in my coins and not get anything back

if you cant do the fucking swap send my coins back to me same way i sent to you

its dose not take 10days to send coins out
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
June 12, 2016, 05:29:32 PM
No, the timer restartet automatically. Swaptime is over since 6 days.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 12, 2016, 05:29:15 PM
Guess I am too late to participate in the swap?

Still have one day, according to the countdown timer...

ignore that counter, time is up.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 627
June 12, 2016, 05:14:16 PM

Still have one day, according to the countdown timer...
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
June 12, 2016, 01:52:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
June 12, 2016, 01:08:33 PM
Is there any translation bounties? I could translate into Russian.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
June 12, 2016, 11:37:30 AM
Mining not work!  Have someone the same Problem! can with the swap related?

I just tested mining and it's working fine.
The block explorer is catching up slowly because I run other software on the server.
I will try and reduce that and give the explorer more resources.
My GUI wallet is showing block 203395 and moving so no apparent issues there.
Can you specify what kind of error you are getting with mining?

Mining works all fine i had a problem with my miner
June 11, 2016, 11:49:51 PM

I just tested mining and it's working fine.
The block explorer is catching up slowly because I run other software on the server.
I will try and reduce that and give the explorer more resources.
My GUI wallet is showing block 203395 and moving so no apparent issues there.
Can you specify what kind of error you are getting with mining?
legendary
June 11, 2016, 11:48:21 PM
I have made a sheet of the swap coins and codes.

Total coins received for swap 11922881.53380527 coins

Yobit had some issues running the gvec client, I sent them the info needed about the gvec version and go version.
If they are still having issues with this version, I will fork another client to complete the swap.
Now that all the swap info is final, I can make changes as needed knowing who will get coins from the swap.

Waiting to see if yobit can resolve the issue and run this fork before making any changes.

I have not anticipated the swap will take this long, I thought it's much easier doing a takeover rather than starting from scratch.
But it turned out to be the opposite.

At this point if all goes fine with yobit, we go ahead with the swap, if not I will start a new fork with a new coin name and award people coins based on
the amount they sent in the codes.

I know some of you are losing patience, but trust me, not more than I am.

Nice Info dev!!!!

Is mining now working or not !
June 11, 2016, 11:45:21 PM
I have made a sheet of the swap coins and codes.

Total coins received for swap 11922881.53380527 coins

Yobit had some issues running the gvec client, I sent them the info needed about the gvec version and go version.
If they are still having issues with this version, I will fork another client to complete the swap.
Now that all the swap info is final, I can make changes as needed knowing who will get coins from the swap.

Waiting to see if yobit can resolve the issue and run this fork before making any changes.

I have not anticipated the swap will take this long, I thought it's much easier doing a takeover rather than starting from scratch.
But it turned out to be the opposite.

At this point if all goes fine with yobit, we go ahead with the swap, if not I will start a new fork with a new coin name and award people coins based on
the amount they sent in the codes.

I know some of you are losing patience, but trust me, not more than I am.
legendary
June 11, 2016, 01:50:21 PM
Activity: 598
June 11, 2016, 01:34:35 PM
Ok everyone I got a lot of codes sent to me and confirmed by PM, I set up a countdown  for 3 days after which no code or swap will be accepted.
I will also try to catch up with blacksmith to help with wallet code. Please do not wait till the last minute to give me your code, if there is no code by the timer end,
there will be no coins on the swap, I will only keep the code total coins and not anything extra. So if you want to keep your old coins you are welcome to do so, just
do not ask for them after the countdown is finished because you already have what you want. No exceptions, no screenshots, no claims will be accepted after the end of the countdown.
When the swap is finished I will list all the coin codes that got swapped, any remaining coins from the premine will be burned. Remember this swap is only for coins on yobit.

Please download the current wallet and run it, if you want your coins in your wallet. I will PM you for address after the countdown is over, do not send it now.

post june 4th

3days?

take ppl's coins and awol?

block explorer dead... wth now?
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
June 09, 2016, 04:31:18 AM
about 300k vec are still bound in buy orders on yobit. 10k@225k sat.

So wat will be the value of VEC after burn ?

it will exactly be, what buyers are willing to pay.
Pages:
Jump to: