Pages:
Author

Topic: VEIL : PRIVACY AT ITS BEST? - page 2. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 03, 2019, 05:47:57 AM
So many questions have been asked yet no answer how is veil going to solve the scalability problems that is facing most of the privacy coins and how are there going to resolve the problem of big block size of transactions. I will like to read through the white paper and what problem is veil going to solve as regard real time use?
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
May 03, 2019, 05:44:49 AM
Yes, I like this project. Excellent potontsial. A lot of technology for anonymity. I studied it in detail. I think soon the time will enter the top.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
May 03, 2019, 05:36:40 AM
Veil project is trying to bring in better innovation to the privacy-niche in cryptocurrencies, most issues with privacy coins is in its scalability - big transaction block sizes have been a problem in privacy coins, but Veil is trying to solve problem by introducing the bulletproof protocol, the bulletproof protocol aids in reducing transaction data sizes thereby aiding scalability
I believe that I have seen this topic like twice on this forum but I didn't really paid attention to it, what is this veil all about and what is it's unique feature that would make it better than many privacy coin that is already in existence or is it just another privacy coin like zcash, please you can share with us the link to the ANN thread of the project so we can check it out and also check the review of other members of the forum about the project.

if i'm not wrong veil is a privacy coins
here the announcements thread from veil https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pow-pos-veil-privacy-without-compromise-5065331
coinmarketcap link with all the market to trade this coin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veil/#markets

It's good that it's already listed in different exchanges, but the volume needs to grow for investors notice this project.
They are running a bounty currently to spread awareness but if it will be listed in Binance, I think it will grow more.
It's a new project in the the market, but the timing is good because market is recovering now.

binance will be a good choice and all cryptocurrencies want to be there
but, its not easy my friend
maybe for the first step bibox or kucoin will be good before binance
veil is good privacy coins depends on their thread, but i don't think if this coin will be better than monero  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
May 03, 2019, 04:30:09 AM
There are so many better blockchain solutions that current top 100 cryptocurrencies. But the problem is that there are not enough users that will regularly use it. Without users project die soon. I have never heard about VEIL - so I do not think that it is really used by someone?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 03, 2019, 04:26:54 AM
Veil project is trying to bring in better innovation to the privacy-niche in cryptocurrencies, most issues with privacy coins is in its scalability - big transaction block sizes have been a problem in privacy coins, but Veil is trying to solve problem by introducing the bulletproof protocol, the bulletproof protocol aids in reducing transaction data sizes thereby aiding scalability
I believe that I have seen this topic like twice on this forum but I didn't really paid attention to it, what is this veil all about and what is it's unique feature that would make it better than many privacy coin that is already in existence or is it just another privacy coin like zcash, please you can share with us the link to the ANN thread of the project so we can check it out and also check the review of other members of the forum about the project.

here the announcements thread from veil https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pow-pos-veil-privacy-without-compromise-5065331

It's good that it's already listed in different exchanges, but the volume needs to grow for investors notice this project.
They are running a bounty currently to spread awareness but if it will be listed in Binance, I think it will grow more.
It's a new project in the the market, but the timing is good because market is recovering now.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
May 03, 2019, 03:14:05 AM
I believe that I have seen this topic like twice on this forum but I didn't really paid attention to it,
Not twice, it has been posted couple of times, all of those were paid shill although this post seems to be real to me.
However, in privacy coin, only Monero will always lead. I have had my eyes on Veil and I didn't see much on it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 03, 2019, 02:16:14 AM
Of cos veil project is one of the best privacy coins of 2019 and it is a must have coin for investors who knows what they are doing, veil has better teams backing the project ,its better to get some now before its too late
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
May 03, 2019, 01:52:42 AM
You will see it much more than you think if you go into mining section lol, its like the most profitable coin right now. but I'm not really sure though, they have another thread at bounty section too and so many hypes about it cause the price increase quite good in recent months.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
May 03, 2019, 01:41:22 AM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 03, 2019, 01:35:20 AM
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 06:59:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: