Pages:
Author

Topic: Venezuela offer India 30% discount in oil price if it paid on paid on El Petro. - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
this is the true power of cryptocurrency when govt  run their own cryptocurrency coins we should understand how they can improve trade with other countries
If India would agree on that term it will pump the petro's price. Venezuela try to bait India. for a 30% discount on oil.
Another piece of fake news. I don't know why the moderators are allowing news articles such as this one to be pasted here. Why should they offer a 30% discount, when the other countries are ready to purchase it even with a 3% to 5% cut?
I think it's not fake news, It news comes from Mohit Kalra "CEO of Coinsecure" and he told to Business Standard "Local Indian News Outlet" that discount has been offered when Venezuela’s Blockchain Department was in India last month:
http://www.business-standard.com/article/markets/venezuela-offers-india-30-discount-on-crude-but-with-cryptocurrency-rider-118042900018_1.html

Thank you dude for adding support on this. People just simply tag fake news without doing some research.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Another piece of fake news. I don't know why the moderators are allowing news articles such as this one to be pasted here. Why should they offer a 30% discount, when the other countries are ready to purchase it even with a 3% to 5% cut?
I think it's not fake news, It news comes from Mohit Kalra "CEO of Coinsecure" and he told to Business Standard "Local Indian News Outlet" that discount has been offered when Venezuela’s Blockchain Department was in India last month:
http://www.business-standard.com/article/markets/venezuela-offers-india-30-discount-on-crude-but-with-cryptocurrency-rider-118042900018_1.html
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Venezuela seems to be dead serious about their creation now. i applaud that. it is very interesting to see how this is going to work out too because although this may not be the first centralized country issued coin but this is practically the first coin that got big and the first serious one anyways.
i guess i have to follow it more closely now to see how it is going to turn out to be like in long term.

What is your bases of fake news?  Please prove you claim. 
If they offer 30% is none of your business why questioned their market? 
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
On my opinion. Venezuela is baiting India. Venezuela wants India to buy it's crypto in full price and sale its oil on 30% discount using cryto.
Still same India never get a discount on oil. but helps to pump the El Petro. It gain for Venezuela loses for India.
https://thecryptograph.net/v1enezuela-offers-india-a-30-oil-discount-if-paid-in-crypto/
very good news in the world of cryptocurrency, venezuela strongly supports cryptocurrency, by applying it to India, I think if this happens then bitcoin will rise in price in the market, this is an economic politics of venezuela.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
this is the true power of cryptocurrency when govt  run their own cryptocurrency coins we should understand how they can improve trade with other countries
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
If it's too good to be true, Venezuela will give that discount as they promised because they are aiming to pump the coin.

Once India starts to buy oil on sale, you'll see some people riding this hype.

Absolutely. Venezuela using their leverage on oil against India to pump their crypto.
Nice strategy.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
If it's too good to be true, Venezuela will give that discount as they promised because they are aiming to pump the coin.

Once India starts to buy oil on sale, you'll see some people riding this hype.
On my opinion. Venezuela is baiting India. Venezuela wants India to buy it's crypto in full price and sale its oil on 30% discount using cryto.
Still same India never get a discount on oil. but helps to pump the El Petro. It gain for Venezuela loses for India.
https://thecryptograph.net/v1enezuela-offers-india-a-30-oil-discount-if-paid-in-crypto/
Pages:
Jump to: