Pages:
Author

Topic: Vennali's 2x Sports Picks (W/L) - (7/3) - page 2. (Read 3760 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Today's Picks:

Tennis:
Wimbledon:

WTA:

Simona Halep to beat Johanna Konta                         -                1.87x

Mixed Doubles:

Cabal/Spears to beat Pavic/Kichenok                        -                 1.5x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                                                           -                 2.8x
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Incredible record but since the last time you haven't posted again so I stopped following your thread but I'm going to keenly watch from now on. Just try to post regularly if you're sure about them. Thank you.
Thanks for checking out my thread mate! I get busy with work and forget sometimes to post. :/ I generally have at least 1 good pick a day but generally by the time I realize that I have to post it, or do proper research for it, It is generally pretty late like 15-30 mins pre match and I dont want to post picks with so less time to start. I'll try my best to come online on the forum and post the picks earlier. I am also happy to rate your picks if you have any and tell you if its risky or a good value bet. Feel free to post your picks here and I'll give my opinion on it. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Incredible record but since the last time you haven't posted again so I stopped following your thread but I'm going to keenly watch from now on. Just try to post regularly if you're sure about them. Thank you.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Glad to see that I'm generating some attention. I'll try to post regularly from now on.

ATP:                                                                                               WIN

Thomas Berdych to beat DominicThiem                -                             1.85x

Rafael Nadal vs Gilles Muller   over 36 games      -                             1.91x
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Total                                                     -                             3.55

I'm also keen to bet on Mirza/Flipkens vs Chang/Hingis to be over  20.5 games   -   1.92x and Svitolina 0ver 23 games 1.93x but dont want to put them as my main picks.

GL. Smiley

Another win to make it 6-1! Not a bad start at all, considering the odds I've gone for on the regular basis. I'll try to make it a lil more regular if possible. Hopefully someone followed it. Have a nice day! Smiley
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Glad to see that I'm generating some attention. I'll try to post regularly from now on.

ATP:

Thomas Berdych to beat DominicThiem                -                             1.85x

Rafael Nadal vs Gilles Muller   over 36 games      -                             1.91x
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Total                                                     -                             3.55

I'm also keen to bet on Mirza/Flipkens vs Chang/Hingis to be over  20.5 games   -   1.92x and Svitolina 0ver 23 games 1.93x but dont want to put them as my main picks.

GL. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Wow I'm going to follow your thread, I think 5-1 isn't bad a record yet but I'll hope you keep it up and predict good games for us to win during this offseason of football.
Thanks mate, Yeah Football off-season is really boring and the team that I support( Spurs) havent got any transfers going as of now. I somehow missed Confed Cup otherwise that would have been great to bet on. Anyways, Wimbledon is here and I'm happy about it. Will be posting my next picks soon so please keep checking the thread once in a while. If you do have any tips to share or want any opinion on games, I'd be happy to do that as well.

Great, I will likewise be keeping a close watch for your predictions and if you are able to maintain this rate of success then probably the whole gamblers on this forum will go after you.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Wow I'm going to follow your thread, I think 5-1 isn't bad a record yet but I'll hope you keep it up and predict good games for us to win during this offseason of football.
Thanks mate, Yeah Football off-season is really boring and the team that I support( Spurs) havent got any transfers going as of now. I somehow missed Confed Cup otherwise that would have been great to bet on. Anyways, Wimbledon is here and I'm happy about it. Will be posting my next picks soon so please keep checking the thread once in a while. If you do have any tips to share or want any opinion on games, I'd be happy to do that as well.
Activity: 756
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Wimbledon Starting soon and I see a couple of value bets.

6th pick:
Tennis:

WTA(Wimbledon):
Peng.S to beat Vondrousova.M       -       1.8x

ATP(Wimbledon):
Muller.G to beat Fucsovics.M          -       1.14x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                                 -      2.052x

There are a few more value bets to consider but I didnt want to risk it as a main pick coz they are slightly risky.

Shapovalov.D to beat Janowicz.J        -                      2x
Berloq.C to beat Basilashvili.N            -                      2.27x
Brown.D to beat Sousa.J                     -                     1.53x
Verdasco.F vs Anderson.K to go over 39.5 games    1.85x
Cibulkova.D to beat Petkovic.A           -                      1.57x

Won another bet to make it 5-1 on my tips thread. In the value bets, 1st and 2nd lost but the rest 3 won which should even it out on the whole. This thread is open for sports discussions and if anyone wants me to have a look at your picks and discuss it in detail, I'd be happy to do so. Lets make some money together. Smiley
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Wimbledon Starting soon and I see a couple of value bets.

6th pick:
Tennis:

WTA(Wimbledon):
Peng.S to beat Vondrousova.M       -       1.8x

ATP(Wimbledon):
Muller.G to beat Fucsovics.M          -       1.14x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                                 -      2.052x

There are a few more value bets to consider but I didnt want to risk it as a main pick coz they are slightly risky.

Shapovalov.D to beat Janowicz.J        -                      2x
Berloq.C to beat Basilashvili.N            -                      2.27x
Brown.D to beat Sousa.J                     -                     1.53x
Verdasco.F vs Anderson.K to go over 39.5 games    1.85x
Cibulkova.D to beat Petkovic.A           -                      1.57x

legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
5th Pick                                                             WIN

NBA:

Golden State Warriors to beat Cleavland Cavaliers    -    1.325x

Soccer:

Brazil to beat Australia(Friendlies)                         -    1.39x

Tennis:

ATP(Doubles):

Rojer/Tacau to beat Muhut/Eysseric                       -    1.44x

Challenger(Lisbon):
Donati.M to beat Michnev.P                                  -     1.34x
WTA:

Barty.A to beat Matia.T                                       -    1.256x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                                                -   4.48x

Gl guys! Smiley

legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Sorry, Have been out for a while and couldnt post any picks. I'll be getting back to it soon. Hopefully I'll be able to get a good run from now on. Grass season has begun for tennis. One of my personal favs. Lets make some money! Smiley
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
4th Pick:                             WIN  Cool

French Open:

WTA:

Alize Cornet to beat Barbora Strycova       -     2.75x                

Alize Cornet is in much better form than Strycova and I have a strong feeling that she will beat Strycova with relative ease. GL

Referral link

Im betting on 1xbit, Join me on 1xbit and register using my referral link above. Thanks Smiley

legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
3rd Pick:                                                         Loss
French Open(Tennis):

ATP:
Troicki.V vs Basilashvili.N             over 3.5 sets    -   1.46x

WTA:
Kvitova.P to beat Sands.B-M.                            -   1.4x
------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                 Total            -   2.051x

I've listened to the suggestions of my fellow forum members and cut off low odds games. You could add Wozniacki to beat Abanda @ 1.14x making the total odds of 2.338x

GL guys. Smiley

I might be posting more picks today. Stay Tuned.

Edit: Todays picks where on the basis of hope. While both the players coming close to winning but couldnt close it out. A bit frustrating but hey, we are all humans and cant get it right everytime. Smiley Hopefully we win tomorrow to make it even. Smiley
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
2nd Pick

French Open(Tennis):

ATP:

Kyrgios.N vs Kohlschriber.P    Match to go under 39.5 games.  -   1.73x
Bagemann/Oswald to beat Basilashvili/Reid                          -   1.368x
Murray/Soares to beat Tipseravic/Troicki                             -   1.235x

WTA:

Garcia.C to beat Hibino.N                                                  -   1.16x
Halep.S to beat Capelova.J                                                -   1.16x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Total                                                     - 3.993x

Im going for it. close to 4x and feeling confidant about it. GL guys. Smiley  
That takes balls to make a 4x bet so early into your tips journey. 2 wins in a row with big odds is great. Just a suggestion.. dont put so many games in a parlay. One or the other is bound to lose once in a while and it wont be worth it.

Your strategy is risky in betting parlays with low odds, curious if you research them or just relay on the sportbook's odds?
Anyhow you have a long way to be a prominent better here, but it's always good when your result is %100!
To answer both at once. I only added a few extra low odds games this time because I was sure of them and it payed off. I do extensive research on my picks but sometimes the information is just not enough. I watch and play a lot of tennis which helps me to have better precision on finding value picks than most. I will try to keep the parlay short from now on though.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
2nd Pick

French Open(Tennis):

ATP:

Kyrgios.N vs Kohlschriber.P    Match to go under 39.5 games.  -   1.73x
Bagemann/Oswald to beat Basilashvili/Reid                          -   1.368x
Murray/Soares to beat Tipseravic/Troicki                             -   1.235x

WTA:

Garcia.C to beat Hibino.N                                                  -   1.16x
Halep.S to beat Capelova.J                                                -   1.16x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That takes balls to make a 4x bet so early into your tips journey. 2 wins in a row with big odds is great. Just a suggestion.. dont put so many games in a parlay. One or the other is bound to lose once in a while and it wont be worth it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Your strategy is risky in betting parlays with low odds, curious if you research them or just relay on the sportbook's odds?
Anyhow you have a long way to be a prominent better here, but it's always good when your result is %100!
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
2nd Pick                                                                          WIN  Cool

French Open(Tennis):

ATP:

Kyrgios.N vs Kohlschriber.P    Match to go under 39.5 games.  -   1.73x
Bagemann/Oswald to beat Basilashvili/Reid                          -   1.368x
Murray/Soares to beat Tipseravic/Troicki                              -   1.235x

WTA:

Garcia.C to beat Hibino.N                                                  -   1.16x

Edit:

I hope someone followed it!  Smiley
Activity: 686
Good start and hopefully this will continue this way so that as the football season is over I will be able to stake your bets for the extra income that I used to get during the soccer season.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
First Picks of my thread:

French Open (Tennis):
ATP:

Lopez.F to beat Fratangelo.B   -   1.496x
Cuevas.P to beat Hamou.M     -    1.06x

WTA:

Bellis.C.C to beat Lemoine.Q    -   1.225x
Stosur.S to beat Kucova.K      -   1.095x

--------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Total odds     -   2.127x

GL guys! Smiley

Im betting on 1xbit. I find the site best for streaming and betting live. Prematch odds are pretty good too. Join me on 1xbit using my Referral link. Thanks.
And we wrap that up with Lopez's win in straight sets. Parlay won Smiley .  Next set of picks coming in a few hours. I'm also happy to help anyone who's needs advice on their bets or potential bets. Please feel free to discuss any of the sports that I mentioned above. I watch a lot of sports and am in generally in a good touch with them, especially Tennis. I even follow ITF tournaments whenever can. Basketball (NBA mostly), Soccer(all the Top 5 European leagues) and MLB for Baseball. Thats pretty much the priority order of my interests as well when it comes to sports picks. You will see a lot of Tennis bets as they are my strong suit.
Pages:
Jump to: