Pages:
Author

Topic: VenusEnergy (VENUS) STEP TO THE CLEANER WORLD ! ! ! - page 6. (Read 39470 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
love this
Activity: 32
just wow this project is amazing hope much more to come in future
brand new
Activity: 0
Yes I can say about the project since I joined and before I red about this project really I found its content something unique and thanks my friends to given me idea thanks once again
Activity: 808
Merit: 11
Blockchain Expert & Social Media Influencer
I am feeling lucky to be part of this wonderful project. Hope you a bright future in Wind and Solar energy sector.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
The main objective of the VenusEnergy ICO is to allocate the money collected for research on how to improve plant efficiency that is able to generate electricity from renewable energy sources and I hope this project can compete with other energy projects that have become widespread....
Activity: 137
We add VenusEnergy in Hoticolist
You can check it here : https://hoticolist.com/hot-ico-list-venusenergy-venus
Activity: 89
I supose this project perspective with strong team, which really work on program, good roadmap and good future.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The project is fully trustable cause the product and team is real and the idea of this project is reliable
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I like the purpose of this project. While is not the first of this kind I would like to ask if the mining farms already exists and is able to mine currencies with green energy? Thanks!
Activity: 4
Hi guys. Please tell me about mining, when will it be available?
The exact date is not known. But according to the roadmap, it will be around Q2 2020.

I thought it would be available faster. Okay, I have another question. As far as I understand, there are some frozen tokens, is this really so?
Yes, frozen tokens do exist.
The Token Reserve 58,343,913,333 is frozen. In case of success, the amount will be used for
the development of VenusEnergy project.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
Venus's thread looks lonely, how is the ICO going now? but certainly in telegram more crowded and the team is still active in continuing to promote Venus. Hopefully, Venus's journey will remain smooth and in accordance with the road map. Getting to the ICO is a good thing so that later it can increase investor confidence.
Activity: 46
It's a very nice vision to reduce the mining Costs and for that to use renewable energy sources.
Yes totally agree with you, their concept and vision is quite clear and looks more profitable, But in the market there are lots of competiotrs available for him Like JustPowerIT I have read about them that JustPowerIT launching the world #1 STO in the energy sector so the investor will invest in STO or in ICO? Because a STO gives more trust and more liquidity and STO like JustPowerIT which has great vision can be big competitor for Venus Energy.
Activity: 434
The idea sounds very interesting and good ... the team seems to be capable. so I'm looking forward to how this project will evolve. good luck, and I came out when we see some first achievements!
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
Many projects have concepts like this, and this is a challenge that the team must overcome. Many things must be done by the team to convince investors to be able to join this project. Give your idea so that it can be accepted by many investors.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
nuclear wars was cause glaciers at the poles and droughts in Africa, fuel sellers do not want to restore the planet, otherwise no one will buy heat. Therefore, the story is distorted and invented a fairy tale about the dangers of warming.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
It's a very nice vision to reduce the mining Costs and for that to use renewable energy sources.

They waste the whole year to just collect the enough funds to start working on this idea. What vision they have you should look over the roadmap and read the whitepaper than you will let know there are so many competitors in this field who have more advanced platform.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Its very promising project and get more environmentical to save mother earth
Activity: 434
A good concept and provide a creative one that will later become a big concept in reducing electricity in the world. It seems that it will be a good solution for saving energy. With this concept, later it can convince investors to join so that VenusEnergy reaches its destination.
Activity: 392
really interesting, project with a theme to save the world from global warming? if this is implemented in a real way, surely VENUS will be successful, because they also get a 4.3 rating from ICobench, and it's not bad
Activity: 6
I would like to be part of the costumers for mining bitcoin. A company, the top one, just made a lot of people sad because the electricity costs consumed the profits and everybody was sent bankrupt. I hope this project starts as promised on 1Q 2019. I will be following closely-
Pages:
Jump to: