Pages:
Author

Topic: Verge (XVG) - Best coin to invest while everything is down! - page 2. (Read 2640 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Better keep some and trade some while the price is rising.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Check out from the time I posted this to where it's at now. There's no going back. Let's gooooo Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Actually you better invest on coins like Verge which resist crackdown than the big loosers because their price is halved in few days.. It means people don't believe those coins are actually good enough for the future but just bought them for speculation.

Verge is still dirt cheap  and will keep rising
That's implying that XVG also took a hit so it's a good time to invest but it didn't.  It's been largely unaffected by the panic.  There are better coins to invest in right now that actually dropped 20-30%. 

Yeah and I bet their all expensive as shit. And oh, they don't have a timeline for releases. Tell us a coin you think everyone should buy then. Anyways, people will see the value soar in a few hours.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
That's implying that XVG also took a hit so it's a good time to invest but it didn't.  It's been largely unaffected by the panic.  There are better coins to invest in right now that actually dropped 20-30%. 
Alright folks, so I'm sure you've heard of Verge (XVG) by now, and I'm here to tell you, you cannot find a better time to buy a shit load of it to HODL then now.

In about 8 and a half hours HITBTC will announce the winner coin. Right now VERGE is way ahead of the competition so it's pretty clear who will win. This will help boost XVG in the downtime and the rest of the world will see who the rising coin is during the down time. They will finally look into the coin and get it aswell in hopes of not missing out.

Also Verge released a video today of an update coming to completely hide your tracks from Sending and receiving payments. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj8AskTpra0

This new update will come this month.

Do you really want to miss out tonight? Invest now, quit sitting in the sidelines living in fear. Gain the profits you have been looking for. XVG is dirt cheap and you're still there looking for more opinions? Alright, I will bump this thread for you all by the end of the month and have a look at what you missed out.
The time to invest is now.

Pages:
Jump to: